Chapter 17: Slave of Degradation – Day 3
1.7k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      The smell of spent cum covered her sweaty skin, Keri felt like it was absorbing into her and sinking into her pores. It might have just been her exhausted mind playing tricks on her but she could’ve sworn she felt it squirming all over her. Somehow despite the hours of wrecking her vagina, the dildo still felt so damn good sinking between her legs. She gave up resisting some time ago, in fact she opened her mouth wide and enjoyed the shower of jizz being spent for her. The hairs on her legs and arms tingled, so too did her pubic hair. 

      The stranger looked at her pleasingly, said some words that she couldn’t differentiate, and then undid the the belt around her hips. She didn’t even know when he had arrived, only that he was suddenly there and ready to drag her away. When she lifted her hips, with what little unspent energy she had left, Keri found the dildo lifted with her. Its base unlatched from the saddle and thus remained sticking out between her legs.

     “I would hate to part you with your new friend?” The stranger faced no resistance as he attached a belt and girdle that was locked in place by an iron lock. In a way he was right, Keri didn’t want it to leave her. The hollow space within her soul felt better with its comfort. 

      Maybe it was the narcotics flooding her system, that and whatever weird shit was going on with the purple veins, but Keri had developed quite the appetite. She had been doused in male love juices but she wasn’t able to catch enough of it in her mouth to sate her thirst…let alone her hunger. 

      With the monster plowing deeper between her legs Keri had to walk from the room and down one hallway to another. A choker belt wrapped around her neck, a leather leash in the hand of her captor. Each step she took made the thing rotate inside her and dig into her g-spot even more. Her body shuddered halfway down the hall and she squeezed tightly with her knees clutched together. Even in the midst of her climax the man wouldn’t give her the luxury of waiting, he continued to pull her leash to drag her forward. 

      “FUCK!” Her body was brimming with sensitivity, her loins gushed like a fountain down her legs. Yet still she had to walk! The sounds of mashing fluids sprinkling to the floor could be heard all the way down the hall as she was forced to continue walking. Just as she made it to a right turn the thing vibrated, the weight of its pleasure forced her to immediately collapse on her knees. Even still the stranger dragged her! She felt the choker dig into her neck and summoned the will to stand again, even with her body convulsing.

      I’m never going to be right again. 

      “I wonder if you’ll ever be able to close that succulent snatch after this?” The stranger mocked her as he forced her to follow him. Keri’s skin was still sticky, hair clung along her scalp and was itchy, but not as itchy as the tattoo freshly minted on her inner thigh. 

      At least the gag had finally been removed, she must’ve passed out sometime during the previous day for she had no memory of when it was taken out to begin with. 

      Keri hadn’t been able to sleep much, and her stomach growled. She was able to take a better appreciation of her surroundings however. She was underground, and most likely still on campus somewhere. She would catch glimpses of old signs and fraternity emblems from time to time on old pin up boards. The electricity wasn’t stable so she had to be in an older facility, perhaps…

      Her mind wondered, the only place that she could think of that would have such a large and forgotten undercroft would be the old gymnasium. That or the fallout shelter, but that was always maintained and guarded. Keri did her best to ignore the moans of pleasure and screams of ecstasy as she was was led down the long corridor. The air still smelled sweaty, and with each breathe she could smell manly body odors. She liked that smell.

      The man leading her finally stopped at a cracked wooden door, it was but one of many in the hallway. The bolt lock was long tarnished, and its frame hanging loosely on its hinges. Keri stood in agony as she felt another earthquake in her groin. “Here we are, time for breakfast,” the man said happily. 

      “What?” Keri’s eye twitched as she asked. 

      Was it morning already? Keri couldn’t have known nor cared. She was pulled into the room where two others were already bound into position. Sena, lovely Sena, stood fixed in place at the center of the room. She wore a latex outfit that fully exposed her crotch and thick nipples. Her hair was dyed blue and flowed down her back, it stuck to the latex. Her arms were tightly bound overhead, while her body was leaned forward slightly with her legs spread wide. A mask covered her eyes and ears so that she had no idea that Keri had entered. The Raw brand tattoo was written just above her tender groin, along her lower stomach.

      Behind her was Axel in all his masculine glory.

      Axel Burns was chained to a chair, his skin was burning with thick purple veins and pulsing muscles. His eyes were dilated and frantically scanning the room. A thick drop of drool descended from him mouth. He was naked, his shaft larger than Keri remembered. The Raw tattoo was etched in silver ink and covered his brand chest.

      I’ve got to get us out of here. The thought drifted across her mind like a leaf in the wind. It surprised her to think that way, but something buried deep in her mind seemed to tug at her awareness. 

      Sena moaned mildly as Keri was thrust into the room. The stranger looked over to her in fascination, “Tell me Keri do you like man milk? Do you like being a slut?”

      “Yes,” Keri answered psychotically. “I love spunk and really love being a whore!”

      “Good lay down, hurry.” The man pointed to the leather bench on the far side of the room. The lease around her neck unfastened itself so she was free to run if she so desired. But her earlier thoughts of escape were gone as if they were never there. The cold floors kissed the soles of her feet as she stumbled to the bench and laid on her back. Her heaving breasts felt abnormally warm. 

      Keri didn’t struggle as the man strapped her hands and feet in place, her eyes couldn’t escape Axel’s magnificent cock. She wanted it very much inside her, instead of the fake penis. 

      “Now then,” the stranger adjusted his hat after making sure Keri’s limbs were secure, “Time for lunch…do enjoy.”

      The bonds to Axel’s binds were unlatched on queue, most likely the lock was electrical. He rushed forward within seconds and jammed his meat stick into Sena’s aching pussy. There was no time for lube or soothing lullaby’s, his raw impacts plowed into the woman’s womb without mercy. Sena screamed in pain at first and then that devolved into insane joy. His thrusts were never ending and soon met Sena’s own fountain of pleasure. 

      The bench Keri laid on was moved until she was positioned just underneath Sena’s legs. Keri got to watch as the meaty shaft thrusted into Sena again and again, his balls slapping her clit with each impact. It made Keri wet just watching. The mans beautiful cock stretched Sena’s lips apart wide as he slid into her depths. Droplets of pre-seminal fluids mixed with Sena’s own secretions rained upon Keri’s cum stained face as Keri bit her lip in frustration. She opened her mouth wide and was glad to finally get something to drink. 

      “So creamy?” Keri mouthed the words as she gurgled. 

      Keri wished she and Sena’s roles were revered, that it was her that was being fucked instead. Her clit begged for more attention, more than any dildo could provide. A few minutes later Axel came deep in Sena’s unprotected pussy, Keri watched in stunned fascination as he grunted a powerful groan and slid is appendage out. A glob of his genes dripped from Sena’s snatch in thick and sticky loads. Keri opened her mouth wide to catch the mans donation straight from her lovers swollen sex. 

      There was so much cum it filled her mouth to the brim…

      Keri’s eyes rolled back as she let its combined taste destroy her sanity. She had to open her throat wide to manage it. Such a large serving might be enough to sate her stomach for now, but definitely not for long. Luckily she didn’t have to wait, Axel recovered within minutes and impaled Sena again. Something inside Keri’s stomach churned as she watched her lover convulse in pleasure, her puffy nipples began leaking an extraordinary amount of fluids onto Keri’s stomach as she watched. It was warm and silky, Sena’s warmth coated the coagulated semen and pooled into Keri’s belly button.

      For over an hour Keri got to gorge on their shared sexual experience. By that point she was bathed in Sena’s motherly fluids, and full of carnal filling. Her heart raced in her chest, she felt her inner muscles somehow growing stronger. She could now squeeze the dildo in her tight loins hard enough that it strained the buckle around her waist. Little did Keri know that each time she swallowed she was losing more of herself. Close by a shadow watched in frustration.

      Your more than a slut Keri Pryde…I hope you see that soon…or I’ll have to make you…

6