Chapter 140. Toru
1.9k 20 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I then moved on to the next door. I took a deep breath as I held my fist up to knock. It felt like pulling on a web to alert the owner of its catch. I steadied myself and knocked on the door. I waited for a bit, before the door opened. I was immediately hit with a sudden smell of lilacs in the air. The aroma was intoxicating. I heard giggling as I was being dragged into the nest. After I was brought into the room far enough I saw Toru leave me and close the door. I watched as the last light from outside of her entangling web was blocked out. I was now alone in the spider’s den.

 

The room was filled with soft plushies of different animals. Her covers were of flowers and to my surprise she had a few lightning bolts added on. I couldn’t help but smile when I noticed that. Toru came over and took my hand. She then pulled me over to her bed. She sat me down on the bed beside her. I was feeling comfortable, that is, until she grabbed my shoulder and pushed me down onto her lap. I could feel my face heating up almost as if I was in ‘Overdrive’. She giggled as she held my head down to make sure I wouldn't jump away.

 

After a bit she had me lay fully on the bed while my head still remained in her soft, almost spongy lap. I was looking up at her, but whenever I would look up at her I just got more nervous. I had a hard time being like that, and Toru was drinking up every bit of nervousness and embarrassment I had. I could then feel her hands start to ruffle through my hair. She played with my hair for a bit, giving me some time to relax. I felt like I was trapped in a dream that I didn’t want to wake from.

 

I closed my eyes while feeling at peace in this perfect world that Toru had made. She then stopped petting my hair. I could feel her move as I was on her lap. I was about to open my eyes until I felt the wisps of her hair tickle my face. I smiled uncontrollably from her tickling me. It was then that I could feel the warmth of her breath close to my neck. I opened my eyes quickly and just stared at her. I could see the hairpin less than a few inches away from me.

 

I then looked at where I could feel her gaze coming from. We both stared into each other's eyes. I could almost see her gazing at me. I could almost see her calming smile. Everything about her always seemed out of reach for me, but always so close. As close as she was to me right now. I was frozen in place as I could feel Toru inspecting every inch of me. I felt like prey being wrapped up by the spider on top of me. Toru giggled lightly as she played with my hair and face with her soft hands. I gulped and just let her do as she wished.

 

After a while I heard her give a contented sigh and she stopped petting me. I could feel now that Toru was about to go in for the kill. I took in a breath and as I did I could feel Toru pressing her lips against mine. I blushed and ashamed to say I let out a small squeak when she placed her lips on mine. She moved back for a second and I could hear her giggle and snicker. “You are so adorable and cute.” She spoke in a sultry and yet cheery attitude. I looked away in embarrassment, but Toru had other ideas. She softly pushed my cheek back to look at her with my blushed and embarrassed expression. I could feel hunted again, and as I was about to say something I felt an invisible finger touch my lips, keeping me silent.

 

I was shocked at the way she could touch me without my knowledge of where she would come from. She giggled again and I could feel her lips pressed against mine again. My eyes widened from the sudden attack and I took a sharp breath through my nose to stop from making anymore noises. I kept my eyes open when I felt Toru doing the same thing. I could feel she was gazing at me heatedly. I could suddenly feel less scared at what she was doing now. I started to enjoy our kiss more. It was strange kissing with my eyes open, but I could tell Toru appreciated it. 

 

Knowing that while we were together I was looking at her. We kept kissing except by this time my head was off of her lap, and now she was sitting on mine. I could feel every part of her touching me. I could almost see her through hugging and touching her. I held her back tightly as I stared into her eyes. She let out a cutesy moan and held my neck and grasped my hair while she intertwined her legs around my waist. I felt like I had turned from prey into a captured mate. However I didn’t mind probably as much as I should have.

 

After for who knows how long, we decided to take a break. Toru just laid her head on my chest while wrapping herself around me. This seemed to be her favorite position. Using me as a body pillow, but all I could feel was like she was enrapturing me in her webs while holding me close, to not lose me. I laid down on the bed with her on top of me, still not letting go. I felt strangely ok with how I felt though, I know that relationships built on just the physical would break apart, but behind all of the amount she was pushing herself to me I could feel something else.

 

I could feel a girl who was constantly holding herself back for her friends without even knowing it. She was in love with me for a long time, and now that she had admitted that fact, she was having trouble holding back now for me. She would get close and make me react to her, but I could feel that she really wanted more, but was a lot like me. She was scared of going too far too fast. I think maybe we might have moved a bit too quickly when it came to kissing, but it was too late to go back now.

After my watch rang I looked at Toru. I noticed her breathing was rhythmic, she was probably asleep. I chuckled a little and helped her get to bed. The only problem was, she wouldn’t let go of me. I sighed and had an idea. I stopped trying to pry her off of me, and moved my arm to the back of her head. I moved her head towards me, and I smiled while looking at her. I then used my other hand to hold her chin, and figured where her lips were from there. I pressed my lips against hers and felt her slowly release me. 

 

After a bit more, she let me go. I smiled at her some more and carried her into her bed. After I laid her in bed and moved her covers over her I moved her large stuffed bunny for her to hug as she slept. I looked at her lightning hairpin and smiled at how cute, yet dangerous she was. I moved over and took off the pin, and placed it on her bedside nightstand. I then gave her a kiss on the forehead. I could smell the fragrance of her hair as I did so. I heard her giggle a little as she held onto the bunny tighter. 

 

I petted her hair a little as I sat by her bedside. “You are beautiful. I don’t know how, but you being invisible just makes me more excited when we are together. I can feel this relationship is growing. I’m not exactly where you are yet, but given enough time I think I might make it past you.” We both snickered and giggled at that last little bit, and I continued petting her while I resumed talking. 

 

“I know how much you love me, and how much you’ve been holding yourself back for others. I love that, I love how you want to put others in front and just sit and cheer them on from the back. You want everyone else to be happy, that you sometimes forget about yourself. So I’ll make sure to remind you. That you can be a little selfish too.” As I finished talking I traced my fingers down her cheeks and held her chin again. I could hear her gasp a little bit at the turn of events. 

 

She shivered a bit as I moved closer to her. I then tenderly rested my lips on hers, causing her to moan cutely. I kept my eyes open while staring at her. I could feel her gaze returning mine, and then I moved away. I heard a small whine when I did and pet her head a bit before starting to leave for the door. As I made it to the door I paused for a bit and spoke some final words. “You have already captured me, I think it will only be a matter of time before I can confidently say that I love you... Goodnight.”

 

And with that I left her room, and let out a breath that I was holding subconsciously. I then made my way to the last door. I was about to knock on the door, until it flew open and Himiko dragged me inside.

56