Chapter 170. Big Reveal
1.3k 13 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we all looked at my open door, we saw all the rest of the girls coming inside. Mina was first with her large goofy smile, while quickly taking a spot on the bed right beside me. Momo was next. Her face was completely red, and she kept giving me quick glances that only seemed to feed into her embarrassment while taking a seat by my other side. Kyoka was next with her cute little scowl as her earjacks twirled slightly while sitting next to Momo. And finally Toru was last, quietly, and sneakily sitting behind me so nobody would notice. It seemed that she didn’t mind fading off, as long as she could use it to be close to me.

 

I was a bit confused as to why the girls were sitting this close to me right now, but what I wasn’t prepared for was about to happen to me. My head was suddenly turned by Momo to look at her, and before I could react she embraced my lips with her own. I let out a squeak from the sudden attack, and sparks emerged from my hair. Momo released me, and gave me a small embarrassed smile as her face was completely scarlet. “What!!?” I then snapped my head towards the voice of Uraraka gripping Deku’s shoulder tighter with both sharing a look of disbelief.

I was freaking out too. My face was flushed, my body was sparking and popping even more than before. I kept sputtering words with little to no meaning, trying to figure out what to say in this situation. “It is quite enjoyable to do that.” I heard Momo say as my attention was brought back to her giggling. “It is always alluring to watch you like that.” She said as she petted my crackling hair. I blushed harder while just staring into her eyes. She smiled calmly and full of love at me, before looking back over to the two freaking out teens. “I am also in a relationship with Denki.”

 

After saying those words, I could see a weight come off of Momo’s shoulders. I could see her smile wider than I think I had ever seen. She was truly happy being able to share her love of me with others. As I watched her expression of acceptance and completion, I heard Uraraka, and Deku sputtering themselves. They were both in too much shock to say anything despite their best attempts.

 

Momo giggled a little more while watching the two process this. She then stood up, and allowed Kyoka to take her place beside me. I looked at Kyoka with her blushing and frowning expression. Her earjacks spiraling more as she grabbed onto my bed covers tightly. She frowned deeper before quickly taking my lips with her own as well. As she was about to move away just as fast, I quickly held her head to ask her to stay a bit longer. She made a small moan, and stayed. I then released my grip, and we both pulled away from each other.

 

Her face was completely scarlet, and her earjacks were spiralling even faster in her embarrassment. She looked down, refusing to meet anyone else’s gaze. “I also have to take care of this idiot.” I smiled as I put my hand over hers to see her jump from the contact. “I love you too.” I said with a happy grin, only to have her stab me while mumbling something under her breath at me.

 

I chuckled a bit at her, before having my vision be turned to Mina. She gave me a calming and lovable smile that showed the amount of care and affection she had for me, while also reminding me that everything would be alright. I smiled back at her before we slowly moved our lips closer to each other. Once we were connected I used one hand to cradle the base of her neck and cheek. We then moved away from each other while staring into each other's eyes. I just got lost in her black voids that hungered for more.

 

While I was lost in thought, I was forced to lean back into the caring embrace of Toru. I blushed a bit while having her gaze look over me. I tried to avert my gaze, but she held my head still on her chest. As my face heated up, Toru giggled as she moved her invisible beauty closer to me, and before I realized it, she had already stolen my lips. I squeaked again with my eyes wide open from her kiss that I couldn’t predict when it would happen. She always had that effect on me. I could never stop myself from becoming submissive when Toru was hunting me. And a part of me really liked to be hunted and submissive like this.

 

She then moved just a hair's breadth away from my lips. I could still feel her lips against mine sometimes while we were breathing. She giggled softly as she whispered into my ear. “I think we both know it now… But you're afraid of what I might do, when you do say it… Those fears are true… Make sure to prepare, before I can’t stop myself…” She kissed my earlobe while pushing me back up, and talking to the rest while I was still calming down from all she just said and did.

 

“He is my adorable boyfriend!” She said as she hugged my back tightly. Himiko then tugged on my shirt a bit to draw my attention. She gave me a pouting look, that I had no defense for. I sighed defeatedly and moved my shirt a bit to reveal my neck easier. “Go ahead.” Just as I finished saying that, she had already sunk her teeth into my flesh. She moaned a bit while shivering from the blood she was drinking. I patted and rubbed her back as she was enjoying herself. I had to focus on that, or risk holding onto her tight, to keep her suckling me as long as I could.

 

I was so focused on the girls when they started kissing me, that I didn’t notice the random noises of Deku and Uraraka freaking out right in front of me. Now that I was facing them, and trying to keep my mind occupied from Himiko moaning in my lap, I saw both their expressions. They matched each other to a T with how close their expressions were to each other. Disbelief, astonishment, shock… All were flying through their eyes at blazing speeds. 

 

I then was reminded of what we just showed them, and began to blush harder while glancing over at Shoto. He was giving a slightly defeated smirk while rolling his eyes at me, and shaking his head, almost to say ‘Don’t look at me’. I chuckled a bit from his expression and he scoffed a bit at my conundrum. “We all know how close Denki is to you Midoriya, and Uraraka… While we do not wish to shout our relationship from the rooftops, we no longer wish to hide it from you.” I turned over to Momo after she finished talking, a little in shock. She looked over to me with a calm, and affectionate smile.

 

I then looked at Kyoka, to see that she was frowning and blushing, but nodding ever so slightly. Then to Mina with her large smile that made me chuckle a bit just from looking at it. I was about to look at Toru, but she beat me to it by tickling my ear with her breath as she whispered to me. “Of course she speaks for me as well.” She giggled silently as she kissed my ear, causing a shiver run down my spine. I sparked more, as Himiko moaned a bit from the sudden increase of charge in my blood. Toru giggled some more before hugging onto me tightly from behind again.

 

I then looked at Deku and Uraraka again to see that they were still processing all of this. “When…?” Was all Uraraka could say that was a real question, rather than just embarrassed noises.

36