SS – R18
1.1k 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NSFW warning. Smut warning. Please click off if you are not comfortable with sexual intercourse. Main story will return after this chapter.

Also...

Not canon.

Not canon.

Not canon.

Final warning, NSFW.

---

A lot of people hate rain, and that is a very acceptable opinion to have.

Rain oftentimes dampers the mood and feelings of the people affected by it.

Due to the rain clouds that are a given, a majority of people hate how the sun's radiance is being blocked.

Despite that, there are a few people in the world that have a special connection with the rain.

"Ah, it's raining again?" Takei sighed. "Looks like we can't go on that date that we planned on today."

Takei and Akari were supposed to go on a nice and relaxing date today, but the weather had some different plans for them.

"Oh well, what can we do?" Akari wryly smiled. "Why don't we have our date at home then?"

Takei's spirits were down in the dirt since he wasn't able to go on a date with her, but Akari's plan brought him back to the realm of the living. "You're a genius!"

He immediately dashed over to her and wrapped his arms tightly around Akari's small body. "Love love love you!"

"Kyaaa!" Akari cutely screamed.

Due to Takei spontaneously embracing her with immense velocity, Akari was pushed down onto the bed with Takei towering over her.

Akari's face was dyed crimson due to the position that they were in, but Takei's face was also completely red due to the feelings in his heart.

Take her. Make her yours. It's okay, isn't it? You're both young adults that love each other. Just do it already!

As if having a devil on his shoulder, Takei was being swayed to give into his temptations.

I can't. I'm not ready for this. She's not ready for this. We can't do this yet. Not until we're adults...

He tried to put some distance between them by moving away, but something unprecedented happened. "I-I'm sorr-?!"

Akari pulled him back down by the end of his tie and lustfully stared into his eyes with a needy expression. "P-please be gentle with me..."

That ended up being the last straw for Takei.

Those couple words were enough to send him over the edge and finally break his iron will.

Takei got close to Akari's ear and whispered into it. "Are you really okay with this? I won't hold back if you agree."

Akari thought about an answer to his question for a couple seconds before she nodded her head with a determined expression. "I'm ready to be taken by you."

As soon as Takei got the confirmation, he sealed Akari's lips with his own and passionately made love to her.

"Mmm, haaah... mmm..."

After they started off with some light kissing, it was time to move on to the next stage.

Takei glanced at Akari for confirmation before he could move on. "Can I?"

"Please," she nodded.

He unbuttoned the top of her uniform which revealed two shapely breasts that were contained by a very mature black bra.

"Big..."

Takei cupped them around his hands and gave them a nice firm squeeze.

"Hyaah!" Akari seductively moaned.

The size of her breasts were no joke, they were spilling over the top of Takei's hands.

That was a surprise since Takei had pretty big hands for a guy, which only further attested to the size of Akari's breasts.

After seeing enough, Takei wanted to get a bit more in-depth and personal.

He unclasped Akari's bra and started sucking on her beautiful cherry-pink nipples.

"Hee... you're sucking like a baby," Akari smiled, despite the little moans that escaped her mouth.

Takei was so entranced by the delicious taste of her nipples that he didn't even notice Akari unzipping his pants.

"I have to make you feel good as well," she mischievously smiled, as she released Takei's son into the fray.

If someone were to ask how large Takei's son was, the only answer would be ginormous.

Even though Takei tried to play it off as much as possible, it could be said that his son was the ideal for men all around the world.

He always called it "mediocre" and an "average" size, which is an insult to the average category for all men!

"This is... really huge," Akari gasped. "I don't know if this will fit..."

"It's because of you that he's like this," Takei chuckled.

With a resolute expression on her face, Akari leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around his son.

"Thish iz warry hard, but rewarring!" Akari said, with something very large in her mouth.

"Guh..." Takei's face contorted in pleasure.

Even though Akari was a virgin, she didn't seem like one due to how good she was performing for her first time.

The way her lips wrapped around his son made Takei shoved in pure ecstasy.

Akari was going up and down repeatedly, which left no room for Takei to have a break.

Before he could give in to pure pleasure, Takei pushed Akari away to stop her from completing the task. "Time to move to the main course, shall we?"

"Mhm," Akari nodded, as she turned around to make it easier for him. "Let's do it."

Without further ado, Takei gently stuck his son into Akari's p*ssy.

"Nnnh!" Akari moaned.

"Are you okay?" Takei asked, worriedly.

Akari turned around and looked at him with an elated expression. "I'm alright, you can continue."

Since this was her first time, it was obvious that there would be some blood coming out.

Once Takei gave her some time to recollect herself, he went back to slowly inserting it in.

"It's all the way in!" Akari gasped.

Due to Takei giving her a break, Akari managed to overcome the initial pain.

Now, she was just amazed that Takei was all the way inside of her.

"I'm going to start moving," Takei said.

Akari nodded. "Okay..."

As he promised, Takei began to slowly thrust back and forth.

"!"

Akari didn't think that the pleasure was going to start that fast, which was why she was immediately caught off guard.

Feels too good. Losing myself...

On the other hand, Takei was already losing himself to the pleasure.

The feeling of mating with his beloved was making Takei even more motivated and happy than he already was.

Due to him being pent up for a long time, Takei was already ready to unload.

"I'm c*mming!"

"Me too! Do it outside!"

Both parties were at the height of pleasure, which only made sense for them to climax together.

""Haaaaaa!""

The two climaxed together and limply laid on Takei's bed with no energy in their bodies.

Despite being exhausted, a passionate fire returned to both of their eyes.

"Round two?" Takei asked.

"Round two." Akari affirmed.

They ended up doing it three more times before the rain eventually cleared up.

First time writing smut, please go easy on me lol.

18