MAP//DISCORD
8k 19 227
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Exactly as the chapter title says!

RFTC is picking up a little steam and it was recommended to me to create a Discord server. I aim to please so...

https://discord.gg/spRF2uhMtt

Now, I'm fairly new to Discord (I've heard of it like once) so if there's something you all want to see, let me know. For now, we've got the basics, including patron exclusive threads and roles. What you can expect:

-I'll try to drop in for an hour or so everyday if you have questions or just want to talk all things Cosmo

-Announcements regarding releases

-I'm thinking about doing lore releases? (background on things like the elven provinces and different elementals, maybe some of the Harvest nobles)

-A good time

The rules are posted in the welcome section but just to summarize, let's all get along and keep our words civil. Yes? Yes.

I will also have my Goals posted in the Announcements thread. Once I reach a certain number of patrons, all readers will get benefits. What benefit you ask? Well, once I reach 50 patrons, I will do a bulk release for everyone. 10 chapters. (Yes, even $1 tier counts). Not only that, I will do so for every 50 patrons. That means, if for some crazy reason I reach 150 patrons by the end of next week (insanity), I release 32 chapters within a week. For everyone. Yup, the bulk release is on top of the normal release.

There's also a special goal. When we reach 300 patrons, all readers will be invited to vote on a second series. Something similar to RFTC? A spinoff? Nope! Without giving out too many details, your choices are:

  1. Urban fantasy with "demons"
  2. Dungeon Core isekai
  3. Reborn as a monster/cultivation

They will share similar tags, if you catch my meaning. Upon three hundred, sample chapters will be released and voting shall ensue. At the start of every month, I will update the patron count for all to see (so you can see it's 49 and stare at your debit card intensely).

And now, for the map! I give you the Harvest Continent!

cMFiNF7.jpg

Not too bad, eh? It's a little rough but accurate.

You will notice there are several places here that aren't mentioned in the story yet. Just shows we've got a long way to go! (no, really, I mean it, this story isn't getting dropped anytime soon...) The map will also be filled out more as you can see there are a few places that haven't been named (if something needs to happen there I guess) and then there is the highly anticipated world map but that'll only be released once Lou leaves Harvest (few arcs before that).

If you want more stuff like this, join my discord! 

By request, a summary of the story so far!

Lou's father manages a small village (not there cause it's really unimportant) outside of Summer Spire, the capital of the Harvest Kingdom. She was on her way to the Grand Hall, which is in the city of Quest, when their carriage was attacked and she was taken by Crowley Cain. After a botched summoning, she meets Cosmo who drops her in the Enchanted Forest, the strip of land connecting the human and elven continents (you can just see a hint of it at the base of the map). There she meets Kierra and after their union, they return to Lou's village. Upon the onset of winter, she receives an invitation from her Uncle Jackal, Javarius Tome, to come to their main estate in the capital, Summer Spire. 

Eventually, there will be maps of the cities themselves. Works in progress.

227