Chapter 48
1.3k 6 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both Tanya and Izuku felt relieved when they made it back to the clearing where they had stashed their things and they hadn't been caught leaving the scene of the fight. The second building was trashed, thanks to the huge hole that Izuku's budding quirk had created. Black Whip was an odd ability to have hidden within the depths of One for All, as it didn't seem to fit into the power-up part of the quirk.

“It's no wonder why that echo didn't want to share what he knew at first.” Tanya said as she and Izuku packed up and strapped themselves to each other. “It wiped you out for quite some time.”

Izuku nodded. “I'm very grateful that you were there for me when I needed you the most, Tanya.”

“Oh? How grateful?” Tanya asked as they floated up into the air.

Izuku whispered into her ear and Tanya's face changed to show her manic grin.

“I'll hold you to that.” Tanya said and flew them back to her place.

What followed was an evening that neither Tanya nor Mrs. Jensen would ever forget. Izuku was dressed in a french maid's outfit and cleaned the living room from floor to ceiling. He even used the classic feather duster when it was needed for dusting. He could have done without wearing the thick pantyhose; but, he had promised to do whatever Tanya had wanted.

Izuku served the two giggling women cookies and drinks and did any minor task they asked of him, which was his job for the evening as a personal maid. He didn't mind when they kept 'accidentally' dropping things for him to bend over and pick up for them, because he knew that Tanya liked it when he did everything that she wanted.

The things was, Izuku liked it, too. Being wanted by her was the best feeling in the world. After she was hurt, he hadn't lied to her when he said that he had been completely lost and couldn't do anything without her. His whole life revolved around her and her happiness was all that really mattered to him. He would do anything for her and he was sure that she knew that. Especially now.

When it was time for bed, Mrs. Jensen excused herself and kept giggling as she went to her room.

Tanya didn't say a word until both she and Izuku we inside her own room. “You are unbelievable.”

Izuku nodded and waited for her next order.

“I expected you to say something, or complain, or give me glares when we teased you tonight and ordered you to do such silly things.” Tanya said and gave an odd look to Izuku. “You may speak.”

“I wanted you to enjoy yourself.” Izuku said and ducked his head a little. “The look on your face as you ordered me around, made me happy.”

Tanya opened her mouth to respond, then she closed it and thought about the evening. She hadn't really thought about her own feelings lately and she quickly went over the night's events in her head. When she finished, she walked over to Izuku and looked up at his face.

“Crawl onto the bed on your hands and knees.” Tanya said and Izuku did as ordered. “Stay like that.”

Izuku nodded and Tanya's hands slipped under the short skirt he wore and she ran her fingers over his pantyhose-covered backside. She felt him shiver and had to smile at his reaction. She wasn't sure why she was enjoying his submission, until she remembered that despite him being a very powerful quirk user, he had devoted himself to her.

“You really are mine.” Tanya whispered to him.

“Yes. Always.” Izuku said. “Your partner in all things.”

Tanya smiled manically and gripped the pantyhose as she made fists with her hands and pulled.

“Ohh.” Izuku almost moaned as the pantyhose tore and he was mostly exposed.

Tanya used a finger and snapped the thong covering him and the thin piece of cloth fell away to completely expose what had been partially hidden. She saw Izuku's painfully erect member throb for her and her fingertip lightly touched the spot just below his butthole.

“OH!” Izuku gasped and a bit of clear fluid came out of the tip.

Tanya's manic grin didn't fade as her small hand gripped him and gently started stroking. “You want this a lot, don't you?”

“Y-y-yes, please.” Izuku whispered and started panting. “You can... do anything... you want.”

Tanya's hand sped up and she leaned in close. “Oh, I will.” She said and she licked the spot she had just touched.

“OHHH!” Izuku moaned loudly and came right away.

Tanya didn't stop stroking him, though. “So eager.”

Izuku didn't respond, except by panting even heavier.

“Let's see what else I can do to make you react.” Tanya said and Izuku moaned in agreement as her tongue touched him in places that he never knew he wanted her tongue to touch.

*

“Morning, guys!” Mina shouted and waved as Tanya and Izuku walked up towards the gates of UA.

“Morning.” Izuku said and glanced around. “It's a bit crowded today.”

“We're all eager to get our exam results!” Mina said and hooked her arms through Tanya's and Izuku's. “You can't tell me that you don't want to know!”

Tanya laughed softly and Izuku gave her a crooked smile.

“You already know!” Mina guessed and they both nodded. “You sneaky sneaks!”

That made both of her friends laugh and Mina couldn't stop her own laugh.

“We won't say anything.” Tanya said as Mina led them inside the building and up to the classroom.

“Hi, everyone!” Izuku said when they entered the room and he was suddenly swarmed by the rest of the girls in the class... for about three seconds.

Izuku had to step back and out of the way as they gave Tanya the same treatment of hugs and cheek kisses. They were a lot more enthusiastic about it, too. He almost laughed at the surprised look on Tanya's face, until he realized that she wasn't used to having actual friends, just like he had been way back when they first met.

“Girls, you've got to give her a little breathing room.” Izuku said and stepped back in as he put his arms around Tanya from behind. “She can thank you all properly for your concern if she's not being smothered on all sides.”

“Ribbit. Just from behind is okay?” Tsuya asked.

Izuku nodded and kissed the top of Tanya's head.

“AWWW!” The girls said as one.

Tanya took a deep breath and let it out as the rest of the students entered the classroom. She looked into the eyes of each of her well-wishers and smiled. “Thank you all for welcoming me back.” She said and pat Izuku's arms. He took the hint and let her go.

“We just wanted to make sure you were really okay.” Momo said and her hand reached out and touched Tanya's bare arm, which was a rare thing for her to do. “You are, aren't you?”

Tanya nodded and put her hand on Momo's to give it a light squeeze. “Izuku and I have put my quirk through its paces. It was hard at first, with parts not working right and giving me headaches...”

“Oh, no!” Ochako gasped and her hand joined Tanya's and Momo's. “What happened?”

“Don't worry about it.” Tanya said and her other hand took Ochako's. “We worked through the problems since I've been out of the hospital and now I can use my powers without any residual pains.”

“That's great to hear.” Toru, the Invisible Girl said.

“It really is.” Izuku said as the door to the classroom opened and Aizawa walked in.

Aizawa stiffened slightly when he caught sight of Izuku. “I'm not going to bother to ask why you're here.” He said and went to the teacher's desk. His eyes roamed over the classroom and saw that everyone was there. “As you all know, first term ended two weeks ago.”

Izuku's hands made fists and he tried to not think about that.

“There's no school today. It was just a common meeting place for everyone.” Aizawa said. “The buses are waiting outside for you.”

“Sir! Where are we going?” The guy with the naval laser asked.

“You'll find out when we get there.” Aizawa said and started walking towards the door.

“Excuse me, sir.” Momo said and he stopped. “I need to know the location for the bus company to send the charter for my friends and I.”

Aizawa gave her a stern look, then sighed. “We've rented a forest lodge high in the mountains. It's remote and we've gotten permits for student quirk usage in the area.”

Momo nodded and entered the information in her phone. “They said it shouldn't be a problem, as long as I can provide the actual address two days before camp ends.”

“Your cell phones won't work out that far.” Aizawa said.

Momo gave him a surprised look for a moment before she put her phone away.

“Grab your things and let's go.” Aizawa said and left.

The students all did so and followed the teacher down the hall, the stairs, and out of the building. Two buses were there and Class 1-B was there, too. When no one from that class yelled or tried to get their attention, everyone looked over to see what was wrong. The class rep, a redheaded girl, waved a large hand at them.

“Thanks for the assist, Itsuka!” Izuku said and waved back. The girl blushed a little and nodded.

The students piled into the bus, except for two of them.

“I'm going to miss having you here.” Izuku whispered as he hugged Tanya.

“I'm going to miss having you there.” Tanya whispered back.

The two of them ignored their friends, that had their faces pressed to the bus windows and stared at them, and gave each other a fairly passionate kiss.

“Ooo!” Their friends said as one.

“Good luck.” Tanya said and climbed onto the bus.

“I saved you a seat!” Mina said and waved.

Tanya smiled and went over to her. She wasn't surprised that the girls had pretty much claimed that side of the bus. They all turned and waved to Izuku and they let out sad sounds at the lost look on his face.

“He'll be fine.” Tanya reassured them. “I've given him a few things to do to keep him busy.”

The girls looked skeptical at her statement and Tanya didn't try to explain. What they didn't know, wouldn't hurt them.

*

Izuku waited until the buses were completely out of sight before he moved. Unlike what Tanya had warned him about, he didn't care if anyone caught him. He was All Might's successor and no one had any right to tell him that he couldn't use his powers. Except Tanya. He would do anything she said, which meant he was back inside their secret base barely ten minutes later.

The advanced computers and scanning equipment was used by Izuku to continue to scan and look for the contacts of the contacts that they had taken from the stolen cell phone. He focused on the ones that they hadn't managed to find during their cleaning operations and soon discovered that they had taken care of them when they destroyed two meeting places.

Izuku didn't feel relief, though. He tapped the ear piece he wore and listened to the live microphone that Tanya wore. They hadn't bothered with the personal camera, because they suspected that Aizawa and whoever was running the camp, would be checking for things like that. There had been too many security breaches for them to forget to check for hidden or unauthorized cameras.

He worked during the entire drive that the buses took to go to the mountains. He tracked them on the computer and referenced a map of Japan to make sure that they really were going to a forest lodge. He wasn't allowed to move until nighttime, so when Aizawa pulled his little trick about making them travel through the forest the last few miles and not taking the bus like Class 1-B was, Izuku growled at the man's stupidity.

Tanya could be easily attacked, not to mention the rest of the students being in danger by being completely unprotected and out in the wilderness. Izuku stood up and he fought with himself mentally, because he wanted to break Tanya's order to go and save her. Sweat formed on his forehead as he struggled with his desire to protect her against his desire to always follow orders.

Izuku's struggles stopped when he realized that Tanya would never forgive actual insubordination and it pushed his desire to protect her down into the 'revenge' section of his brain. He would never forget Aizawa ignoring his warnings about not considering the consequences of his actions, like he and Tanya always did. President Nezu would be paying for it as well.

*

“Is he joking?” Kirishima with the hardening quirk asked. “He expects us to go on foot? Up there?”

“He's not joking.” Bakugo said and pointed. “Neither are they.”

“We're the Pussycats!” A woman's voice said and she and another woman struck exaggerated poses. It looked a bit ridiculous, mainly because there was a young boy between them and he scowled at them.

“You better get a move on.” Aizawa said and turned away. “If you're not at the lodge by suppertime, you're not eating.”

Some of the students looked horrified by that and gave each other glances, then all of the guys jumped over the railing and slid down the slope towards the forest below.

“Idiots.” Tanya whispered and the girls around her gave her curious looks. “What's the first thing a hero does when given information about a situation?”

“If they are alone, make a plan. If they have companions, talk quickly and make a plan.” Toru said.

“Exactly.” Tanya said and pulled out the bundle of straps she always carried, in case someone called for an emergency delivery. “Uraraka, would you mind doing your thing?”

Uraraka Ochako glanced around and had to smile. “I can do this many for only a short time.”

“We won't need more than a few minutes.” Tanya said with a bit of a manic grin.

The girls laughed softly as Tanya quickly donned the harness and handed each of them a strap to tie to their belts or around their waists. Ochako touched each of the girls on their shoulders and used her quirk on them to make them all float.

“Thank you.” Tanya said and rose up into the air. “Brace yourselves.”

Her passengers quickly grabbed onto each other's hands and nodded. Tanya shot off into the sky and the girls let out startled shouts at first, then they laughed at how fast they were going. They were at the top of the mountain two minutes later and Tanya eased everyone down to land in the middle of the compound.

Ochako cancelled her quirk and her face was only slightly green. She accepted sickness pills from Tanya and then they all congratulated each other for a plan well executed.

No one was there to greet them, since they weren't expected for several hours yet.

“I guess we can relax or see who else is around.” Tsu said.

“Relax!” The other girls said and Tanya smiled, because she knew they were in for much harsher training for arriving so early.

“Park benches are over there by the outside cooking area.” Tanya said and the group went over to them and pretty much sprawled over the benches and started talking. She wasn't sure why she felt a bit warm inside at the thoughts of these girls being her friends. She wasn't going to question it, though. It felt too nice to ignore or push away like she usually did.

52