Chapter 60
2k 19 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I finally found... someone that can... keep up with me.” Mirko said between laboured panting breaths.

She, Izuku, and Tanya had been at it for three hours now and it didn't look like they were going to stop anytime soon. Both Tanya and Mirko had felt Izuku fill them up in each of their holes and they never wanted to give up that feeling.

They all agreed that Mirko's rabbit quirk was the best aphrodisiac in existence and her ability to apply her quirk to sex, mainly because her body was practically designed for it, made it even better. She was flexible in all the right places and made Tanya's agility pale in comparison.

Mirko also took great pleasure in discovering that Izuku was sometimes a complete sub if she dominated him properly. The identical maniacal smiles on Tanya's and Mirko's faces as they played with him, gave Izuku more pleasure than he ever thought was possible. The three of them stayed in bed for the entire weekend and completely wrecked each other.

After the trio had healed, thanks to Tanya's healing ability, they started to prepare for the true clean-up campaign that they needed to do to save the world.

Because of the loophole they had previously secured, which was Tanya being allowed to receive the gift of a gun and that not being illegal, she registered one hundred rifles, a thousand handguns, ten large 50 calibre assault rifles, and two gigantic artillery cannons under her changed name that wasn't flagged for gun control protocols.

As soon as she and Izuku prepared an appropriate ammo load that took weeks to do, ten thousand modified bullets for the rifles, a hundred thousand modified bullets for the handguns, a thousand 50 calibre bullets for the large assault rifles, and two hundred heavily modified artillery shells for the long range artillery cannons, the agreed upon plan could proceed.

Extermination.

Using an ingenious combination of the government's own spy network and Mirko's long sweeping patrol routes, they scanned the city one street at a time to find all of Being X's minions and puppets. They waited until nighttime to raid each safe house for information, like they had with Aoyama's cell phone records, then they completely destroyed the people they found.

Interrogation wasn't viable, because allowing Being X to talk through them was a huge mistake that they were too smart to do. So, on and on it went. They only had two weeks left until school started up again and their focus would have to be split once more, which meant they needed to get as much cleared out as possible.

The plan almost came to a complete halt when they stumbled across an old Yakuza compound and found a dozen partially infected gang members. The extermination began without prejudice and the small fry were easily taken out by Izuku and Mirko while Tanya destroyed them with her handguns. That wasn't what caused them to pause.

It was when they entered the main building and found out what the Yakuza were protecting that Mirko and Izuku faltered in their belief. Even Tanya, as cold and heartless as she was when she was 'working', felt her heart tremble at the sight through the observation window of the operating room.

They had a little girl strapped to a metal table and she was partially disassembled as the gang harvested her for her tissue. She had a missing arm and leg and she also glowed a bright gold when Tanya looked at her with her special sight.

“We will convert them all and they will see the light.” Little Eri said with a beaming smile as the scruffy man sliced off another piece of her forearm. “Please increase production of the bullet darts.”

The man nodded as there was a slight flicker of the little girl and most of the cut off part of her arm seemed to grow back, then the man cut off another piece. It regrew mostly, which meant they were slowly whittling the girl down and there probably wouldn't be anything left when they were done.

And she was extremely happy about that.

“Oh, god.” Mirko whispered as tears came to her eyes.

Izuku took out a cell phone and recorded the procedure for about ten seconds. “I'm not touching her.”

“Agreed. We retreat.” Tanya said and the three of them used their stealth techniques to get out of there as quickly as possible. When they were far enough away, Tanya lightly touched Izuku's face, then Mirko's, and she took off at subsonic speeds to return to base. There was only one way to deal with this large of an infection.

Mirko stepped close and was hugged by Izuku as the two of them watched the compound. Luckily, no one left alive tried to leave and the trio had already closed off the hidden underground passages.

A high whistling sound blew over their heads and with the crack of the sound barrier, the Bunker Buster artillery shell slammed right into the center of the compound and disappeared for a split second before it exploded.

The night sky lit up like it was daytime and neither Izuku nor Mirko blinked their eyes to stop looking. They needed to see this. This horrible, horrible thing. Being X had corrupted a child. A poor defenseless child. He made her happy to sacrifice herself to convert more people, unwillingly, to his false religion.

It took fifteen minutes before the smoke and dust started to settle and all that was left of the compound and anyone still inside, was a two hundred foot wide crater.

“Annihilation confirmed.” Izuku whispered with a tear in his eye.

Mirko turned her head slightly and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before she spoke. “No external movement past the blast zone. Will check physically in three minutes.”

“Acknowledged.” Tanya whispered back. “I'll pick you up then. I'm ordering an end to operations for tonight.”

“We'll be ready.” Izuku said and ended the call. He and Mirko exchanged looks, gave each other another soft kiss, and moved out. They wouldn't leave a job mostly finished, even feeling the way they did. They could completely break down and cry later. For now, there was work to be done.

*

The world had changed with the revelation that someone would, or could, wipe out an entire Yakuza clan with what everyone assumed was a missile strike. Governments from around the world sent agents into the country to investigate Japan's military striking capability and who could have ordered such a strike.

Tanya and Izuku had anticipated this tactic and had left 'evidence' that implicated the very people high in the government that had tried to stop her from achieving her objectives. It was a real mess and would take months to sort through and have charges laid and the criminals prosecuted if the evidence was substantial enough.

In the meantime, the students returned to school and resumed their hero training. Tanya and Izuku were given an exception by Mirko, since she was in charge of the class anyway, and they continued to work at her agency for the practical parts of the course. They also continued their night operations on the weekends when they visited their homes.

*

More villains were tracked down over the next few months and then summer break came. Once again, Tanya and Izuku went to full time work, only this time they had Momo, Mina, and Tsuyu hired on as well. They were soon let into the secret about Being X and the three of them weren't surprised by the revelation.

“We knew something was going on when Toru was killed and you two didn't react properly.” Momo said and both Mina and Tsuyu nodded.

“Aoyama converted her into becoming Being X's follower.” Tanya said with a sigh. “We think it was the years of being ignored that had given him an easy way to exploit her.”

“We were too late in making her feel good about herself and to have confidence that she was important to us and to the whole world.” Izuku said sadly and the three girls hugged him. “I'm so glad we managed to get to the three of you in time.”

“So are we.” Mina said and kissed him. “Out of all of us, I think I would have fallen next.”

“Being self-conscious about your appearance is something that everyone experiences.” Tanya said and gave her a kiss. “Neither Izuku nor I had any problem showing you that you are beautiful and sexy, and not just because your body is so fuckable.”

Mina's pink face flushed to a darker pink.

“The way you moan when we suck on your horns is a huge bonus, too.” Izuku said with a grin.

“Izuku!” Mina gasped and her blush deepened.

“Isn't she adorable?” Izuku asked and kissed her cheek. “You don't have to be embarrassed, Mina. You are who you are and we all care about you and not what you look like.”

“Your bright smiles, your happy attitude, and your enthusiasm are what make you, you.” Tanya said and looked at the other two young women. “You each have extremely desirable qualities to your personalities and it's those that we want. The versatility of your quirks is just a bonus.”

“Speaking of that.” Mirko said and gave the three new members of her agency appraising looks. “We're going to discuss your costume choices. We are also going to modify them and give you a ton of supporting equipment to have with you at all times, including tasers and suppression cuffs.”

“Wow, really?” Mina asked, surprised.

“None of us goes out without at least three ways to take someone down without using our quirks.” Tanya said. “You never know when you might find someone like Aizawa that can possibly cancel what you do.”

“You'll also be armored up to protect you from bullets and dart guns.” Izuku said and let a bit of his Aura out. “We care about you and you will be protected when you go out on patrol.”

The three young women nodded and blushed a little at the intensity of Izuku's words and the feeling of protectiveness he exuded.

“Once you're settled into your rooms, we'll work with you on prepping for what this work term is going to be like.” Tanya said and led them to their rooms. Izuku carried their bags and they spent the next couple of hours getting their friends unpacked and filled them in on the normal every day operations of the agency.

All three of the girls liked what they heard and readily agreed to everything. They offered their full cooperation and they followed Tanya and Izuku into the main meeting room where they had set out several maps on the walls and had their various missions laid out to show the three newcomers what they had been doing.

“You were responsible for the government lockdown and the raids on their offices?” Momo asked as she looked at the photograph of the crater.

“We have a full briefing about that.” Izuku said, his face sad. “You're not going to be happy when you read it.”

Tanya and Mirko hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

“I don't know if I want to know.” Mina said. “If it can make Tanya feel sad, it had to be bad.”

“It was.” Tanya said. “We can wait until morning for the full briefing. For now, let's get you three outfitted for some support equipment and see how compatible it is with your costumes.”

The three agreed and then had a little fun doing just that. Figuring out how each of them could use the new equipment to compliment their quirks even more than their normal equipment did, was both enjoyable and showed that they could adapt their techniques to be more effective with the right motivation and people to support you.

Barely a week later, three very different looking provisional heroes made their second debut to the public. Mina Ashido was previously called Pinky and was re-branded as Viscosity, the Chemical Compound Hero. Momo Yaoyorozu was previously called Creati and was re-branded as Genesis, the Creation Hero. Asui Tsuyu was previously called Froppy and was re-branded as Hyla, the Frog Hero.

The people loved them and their new costumes, especially when they went on patrol with Captain Midoria, officially recognized as the new Symbol of Peace after his provisional exam video was leaked. The four heroes soon became the public faces of Mirko's newly expanded agency and their popularity soared.

Even as provisional heroes that were still in school, they quickly rose up the ranks of official heroes as they scoured various cities for criminals to subdue and capture. They were relentless in this pursuit and the people applauded their efforts and encouraged it enthusiastically.

They were exactly what Tanya had needed as a public distraction. With everyone looking at the brand new and very popular heroes, she could continue to work in the background to deal with the real threats. With each passing day, more and more villains were captured and each new lead brought Tanya and her friends that much closer to their main targets.

They still hadn't worked out how to deal with someone like Being X. They weren't disheartened, though. Like Mirko had said, it was only a matter of time.

49