Chapter 62 The End Of An Era
2k 48 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A really short chapter to wrap this story up.

Izuku felt empty inside as the modified spirit remnant used One For ALL's ability to transfer as it slipped out of his subconscious and into the dead form of All For One on the floor.

“Did it work?” Tanya asked him in a soft voice.

“Yes.” Izuku said and dropped to his knees. “Give me everything you have.”

Ten grenades of various kinds were handed over and he arrayed them appropriately on the body. He secured them and then charged up the body with kinetic energy.

“You may want to step back for this.” Izuku said and the women around him did so. He gripped AFO's chest and held on tightly, then he jumped straight up as hard as he could and threw the body. It broke the sound barrier as it went straight up. “Tanya.”

Tanya unhooked the 50 calibre rifle from the strap on her back and used Izuku as a bracing platform. “Tracking. Tracking. Aiming. Charging. Firing.” Tanya said mechanically.

*CRACK-OWW!*

The rifle's shot blew out of the barrel at a ridiculous speed and the bright light from the overcharged bullet hit AFO's body eight miles above the surface of the planet. The explosion was muted because it was so far away.

“Without the head, the rest will be weaker in the short term and possibly stronger in the long term.” Tanya said.

“Then we can't let them live long enough to survive to the long term.” Izuku said and looked around at the strong and powerful women that he and Tanya had surrounded themselves with. “What do you all think about becoming the world's first Global Hero Agency?”

Mina, Mirko, Tsu, and Momo all had huge smiles on their faces.

The work they had done in Japan began anew on the world's stage. The country's popular heroes soon became the world's popular heroes as they went to each country and cleaned up all of Being X's minions before they grew too powerful to deal with on the physical plane. There was just one problem.

Izuku wasn't getting any stronger, no matter how much he fought or who he faced in battle.

“What do you mean it's gone?” Tanya asked one night when they were in bed together.

“One For All. It's gone.” Izuku said.

Tanya looked shocked. “It can't be. You still have those remnants in your head and...”

“...the 'build up power over time' quirk and the 'transfer' quirk are gone, as is that remnant's power.” Izuku said. “I think there are... other bits of quirks... left behind as well. I can almost sense them when in my mind; but, they are barely traces and they weren't inside my mind realm for very long.”

Tanya was quiet for several minutes as she thought about that and Izuku didn't speak or let her know that he was anxious about what she would say about him not being able to get stronger.

“They didn't go willingly.” Tanya whispered and looked into his eyes. “Either the first time or the second, they didn't want AFO to absorb them again.”

Izuku blinked his eyes at her several times. “Tanya? What are you saying?”

“I'm saying you have hundreds of minor quirks that we need to diagnose as soon as possible and then train you in their use.” Tanya said with a smile. “Everyone believes your quirk is 'Power', so lets start showing them that it's actually 'Powers' instead.”

Izuku opened his mouth to ask why, then he chuckled. “It will make me the most famous hero in existence.”

“Yes, it will.” Tanya said and showed him her manic grin. “You will become the most powerful being on the planet and I OWN you! How is that not a huge turn-on?”

Izuku shivered with delight at her words and the tone of her voice. “I love you so much.”

“I love you, too.” Tanya said and let him see it in her eyes. “I really do.”

“I know.” Izuku said and kissed her as he slipped back inside of her. They made love for several hours before they once again laid beside each other to cuddle.

“You know, you're wrong about one aspect of the power.” Tanya whispered.

“What's that?” Izuku whispered back.

“You can still transfer it the old fashioned way.” Tanya said and gave him a pointed look.

Izuku stiffened and his erection made a triumphant return. “T-T-Tanya... you... really...”

“We're making great progress removing all of Being X's influence. I think it's time I rewarded you for your dedication.” Tanya said and then smiled warmly. “You gave up your potential to save the world.”

“No.” Izuku whispered and rolled over to look down at her face. “I did it to save you. Only you.”

“Izuku...”

“That the world benefited from that is just a bonus. I would have given it all up if I had to.” Isuku said and entered her once more. He never questioned how she remained so tight, even after a marathon sex session. It was just an aspect of Tanya that he accepted as a part of her.

“You... sentimental fool.” Tanya said with fondness and then she wrapped her legs around him. “Now fuck me like you mean it and try to knock me up.”

“Yes, General! As you command!” Izuku exclaimed, saluted, and then plowed into her like a jackhammer, which was exactly how she liked it sometimes.

In the control room watching the monitors was Mina, Momo, Mirko and Tsu. They all had flushed faces and were lightly touching themselves.

“I hope you all realize that we're allowed to try if she gets pregnant?” Mirko asked them as she reached down and lightly rubbed her belly. Izuku had filled her countless times and she always regretted not being able to let it impregnate her. That was one of Tanya's orders. She would never disobey any of them, either. She knew the consequences if she did. They all did.

“Come on, sperm! Pierce that egg!” Mina shouted and there were several giggles from the others and a manly laugh came from the monitor.

“Why don't we go help?” Tsu asked. “My tongue can keep Izuku shooting like a hose and...”

“LET'S GO!” Mina shouted and grabbed Tsu's hand. The four friends scrambled out of the room and ran through the secret base to swarm both Tanya and Izuku in their bed.

*

Being Y floated above the planet and smiled down at the scene her senses told her was going on. Her fiercest disciple was being impregnated and would give birth to the first multiple powered individual on the planet.

“X was an idiot to try and steal her away from me.” Being Y said and crossed her arms. “Now he's destroyed and his influence is nearly completely snuffed out. He won't be resurrecting this time.” She smiled and snapped her fingers.

There was an ungodly howl in the darkness that quickly faded away.

“Oops! Was that your back-up plan you just lost, dear brother? I'm so sorry.” Being Y said with an identical manic smile on her face that Tanya wore when she was being herself. “Yes, this is going to become a very interesting world in the near future. A very interesting world.”

I would like to thank everyone for reading this fan-fiction. It had started as a neat idea and blossomed into an actual story and not a one-shot or even a mini-story of only a few chapters. I had fun writing this and enjoyed combining a tragic character (canon Izuku) with a character that usually causes tragedy (Tanya) and seeing what would happen if they influenced each other.

I believe it turned out better than anyone expected, especially me LOL. Thanks again for coming along on this journey with me. You can click on my profile and under Series to see what else I have that you might like to read.

53