2) Guy and Duy
2k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“He might be small but he is by no way weak compared to the rest of them and his small figure adds to his cuteness, I have decided I am gonna choose him.”

“Good you have to have trust and confidence in your partner, if you need any help with training let me know I will help you when I am free.”

“Thank you Tsume nee-chan,” Yama replied with a smile.

“So what are you gonna name him?”

“Mmm, he is half white and half black and has blue eyes let’s see….. How about Friday, yes Friday sounds good.”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Tsume yelled.

Yama ignored her and looked at the puppy. “Friday do you like your new name?”

The puppy excitedly shook his tail and barked to show his approval.

“See, he likes the name so it's fine.”

Tsume left Yama alone after giving some advice to him on how to train his partner.

A week passed and Yama spent the week by training Friday, Friday was a very smart puppy and easily understood commands so it was very easy for Yama to train him. In just a week Friday became a self-sufficient dog, Yama could leave Friday alone for months and Friday could still survive.

The first thing Yama did was walk him around Konoha to make Friday familiar with the place where he was going to stay, and for the next six days, he took Friday to the nearby forest and taught him how to hunt for his own food. A safe place to stay the night and so on.

Of course, that was in an emergency condition, for normal days he taught him where he could find food in the house and where the toilet was. Now that he had finished Friday’s training it was time for his own training.

It was early in the morning and he had just finished eating breakfast. “Mom, I am going out again to train Friday and I won’t be back till evening.”

“Be careful and don’t forget to eat.”

“I won’t mom, let’s go Friday.”

*Woof* Friday barked and ran after him. Soon Yama and Friday reached the outskirts of the village where they could see two people one of them looked like he was in his late 20s and the other looked about 5 years old. They both were wearing a green jumpsuits and were walking on their hands.

The two men looked at Yama and Friday, ignored them, and continued walking in their hands.

“Papa, this is getting hard I can’t do this for long.”

“Don’t give up yet Guy one more lap.”

Yama didn’t want to stop their training so he went near them took off his shirt and started to walk with his hands along with them. Friday also wanted to copy his owner so he tried to stand on his front two legs and walk but he fell on his face. The two of them were surprised by Yama’s action.

“Uncle Duy, I want to train with you from now on.”

But despite Yama not wanting to stop their training both Duy and Guy stopped when they heard his words.

“How do you even know my name youngster?”

“You are one of the hardest working shinobi I have seen in Konoha so obviously I would know you.”

Guy had seen many shinobi make fun of his father so he thought Yama was also about to make fun of his father so he got defensive.

“Are you trying to make fun of my dad?” Guy said with a clenched fist.

Yama looked at Friday. “Friday did I not just praise his dad?”

*woof* Friday barked and nodded his head.

Yama then looked back at Guy “Do you have a hearing problem or are you dumber than my dog?”

Guy clenched his fist even harder and lunged towards Yama. “What did you just say!!?”

Duy caught Guy before he could reach Yama. “Guy it’s good to be youthful but you shouldn’t attack anyone that easily.”

Yama knew Guy had just entered the academy and it hadn’t been that long since he started training, he also knew currently Guy was jealous of Kakashi and felt that he was inferior to him, he had also seen many people make fun of his dad and he wasn’t able to do anything so he was frustrated.

“How about this Uncle Duy, if he can beat me in pure taijutsu battle I won’t bother you guys anymore but if he can’t then I will start to train with you guys from now on.”

Before Duy could even say anything Guy yelled. “Ok, we accept.”

Duy looked at his son and laughed. “Haha, that’s the youthful spirit well done Guy.”

Yama wasn’t confident to beat Guy in Taijutsu because he hadn’t trained in any type of martial arts in both his lives but he was confident he wouldn’t lose. The Inuzuka’s were a strong bunch especially Yama, Yama was very strong both physically and mentally, he was confident he could take a hit and outlast Guy. What increased his confidence, even more, was the fact that Guy had just started training and wasn’t that strong.

They didn’t want to make a scene in public so they went to a nearby open field.

“Friday stay with Uncle Duy and don’t interfere in my fight, just sit back and watch me beat his ass.”

*Woof* Friday wiggled his tail and moved near Duy.

“Guy before we fight let me introduce myself, I am Yama Inuzuka the genius of the Inuzuka clan so even if you lose to me don’t feel too bad I am naturally good at everything.”

Guy couldn’t even use ninjutsu so it was obvious that he didn’t like the genius kids so he became even more determined to beat him now because he said he was a genius.

Guy rushed towards him and started throwing a barrage of punches and kicks. Yama didn’t have the technique to dodge the punches so all he could do was keep his hands high cover up and wait for the right time to strike.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I just released chapter 17 on my Patreon, if you like this story please go there and support me.

patreon.com/coolestnerd

37