Fighting MInato 2
892 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yama charged at Minato again, but this time he was much faster than before, in a split second he was in front of Minato.

Minato's eyes widened when he saw Yama's new speed, but he managed to teleport to the previously thrown kunai at the last second.

Yama immediately turned around.

"Fire Release: - Great Fire Destruction."

This was a jutsu used by Uchiha Madara. This technique created a sea of flames, it is a wide range attack, and the attack speed and power of the technique was also great. For all these reasons, it was incredibly difficult to dodge this technique. He also didn't need a hand sign to cast it, so it was even faster and harder to dodge.

Both of Minato's kunai were also engulfed in flames, so he couldn't teleport to his kunai. Minato saw a massive wave of fire coming towards him. He took a deep breath and immediately teleported to a tree where he 1st stood.

Yama saw Minato appear on the tree thanks to his observation haki and turned around. When he turned around, Minato was right in front of his face, ready to hit him with another Rasengan.

"Ignite."

Suddenly, Minato's entire face lit up in flames. Yama dodged Minato's attack and tried to attack him again, but Minato teleported away again.

"Wind Release:- Wind Blast."

Minato put out the fire on his face, his hair and eyebrows were a little burnt and a small part of his skin was also burnt by the fire.

As soon as he put out the fire, Yama was in front of his face again, this time with a Rasengan of his own. Minato teleported away again, but this time Yama was very close to hitting him.

The attack missed and the Rasengan hit the tree, destroying it to pieces.

Minato's heart was beating fast, he still didn't know how Yama had managed to set his entire head on fire. If he was a little late to put out the fire, he would be badly injured, if not dead. He didn't want to approach Yama again, because he didn't know how he got attacked.

He had been surprised by Yama several times today, he was even more determined now to make sure Yama stayed on Konoha's side. He still had the confidence to defeat Yama because Minato had one last trump card, Sage Mode, but without it he wasn't confident in defeating him.

Sensei was wrong, he's not near the Kage level, he's already there. Fortunately, he is a low level Kage.

Yama sighed and transformed back into his human form. He also withdrew his conqueror haki.

"I accept defeat, you're too fast for me, I can't beat you."

This was the 1st time Pakura saw Yama use so much of his power and she realised that the distance between them was still huge. She couldn't even dodge one of Yama's attacks that Minato was dodging.

Nor would she be able to respond to Minato's attacks. Even if she was called the hero of Suna, she wasn't on the level of those two monsters, at best she was an elite jounin.

Just wait and see, I will close the gap very soon. She became even more determined to surpass Yama.

Minato heaved a sigh of relief and stepped closer. "How did you do that?" He asked, pointing at his own face.

Yama smiled. "You're not the only one who can placemarks. When I flicked you at the beginning, I attached a small amount of my chakra to your body and when I thought I could catch you, I lit it, but I was wrong, you were faster than I expected."

"What about the Rasengan?"

"You're a famous man, it's not hard to get information about you, I heard about your technique and tried to replicate it. I also added my own little twist."

Minato was a little confused. "What do you mean by a twist?"

"Flaming Rasengan."

A very dense spinning red fireball appeared in his palm, but it took a little longer to create compared to normal Rasengan. He looked at Pakura and Friday. "Cover your ears and back up a bit."

Both Pakura and Friday did as he said. Minato didn't need to be told what to do either, he backed off as well.

Yama hit the ground with the Flaming Rasengan. As soon as the Rasengan touched the ground, there was a huge explosion, the ground started to shake and a huge crater formed on the ground.

A sea of flames covered the area near the impact point. And a huge amount of stones and debris were thrown away by the shockwave.

The Konoha camp shook a little and they heard a huge explosion in the forest. Jiraiya came out of his camp and headed towards the forest. He ordered some jounin shinobi to follow him and some others to keep the peace in the camp.

After the explosion was over, Yama stood in the middle of the huge crater completely unharmed. Minato teleported himself near Yama and began to look at the damage the technique had done.

He drew a cold breath when he saw the damage Flaming Rasengan had done.

"That's definitely an S class jutsu. How did you create that?"

Yama smiled and before he could say anything, Jiraiya and a few Jounin arrived on the scene.

"What's going on?"

Jiraiya saw the massive crater on the ground and was surprised, he was even more surprised when he saw Minato's face. He looked at Yama and Yama and Yama looked perfectly fine.

"Looks like your plan to send Minato to humiliate me didn't work out so well. Next time you try something against me, I'll use some of those attacks inside Konoha's base." Yama said with a grin.

Minato then looked to Yama. "Do you want to train together? We can help each other out."

That was exactly what Yama wanted. "Sure, but on one condition."

"And what's that?" Minato asked.

"I'll help you train, but either you or Jiraiya have to train Pakura and Friday." Said Yama.

Jiraiya immediately got excited thinking about taking Pakura as his student.

"Sure, I accept." Jiraiya exclaimed.

Yama looked at Friday. "Friday bite his balls off if he looks at Pakura the wrong way."

Friday barked and immediately went after Jiraiya.

____

AN:- I am lonely and need friends. If you are from Nepal and are interested in stock market you would be my Ideal friend, if u want to suggest me some ideas for this fanfic or ideas for new fanfic I need you too and finally I don't know how anything about discord so need someone experienced to become my discord mod.

https://discord.gg/4rAWdgUrDG

Join my discord I am lonely.

____

Thanks William Ngo and Leinhart31 for Joining my P@treon.

If you want to read 16 extra chapter join my P@treon

https://[email protected]/coolestnerd

18