New Hokage
756 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Friday heard Yama was going to place his full attention on training him he got excited and started running around the house in excitement. Yama had promised him to help him fuse with the chakra of the 8 tails but he hadn't done that yet because Friday's body was still a little weak. 

After that Yama and Pakura got up and made some breakfast. After eating breakfast Yama headed to Minato's house. Minato's house was quite far from his house but with his speed, it didn't take Yama any time to cross that distance. 

*knock knock* 

"Yo lord Hokage open the door. Lord Hokage, did you forget me after you become the Hokage?" 

Minato opened the door. "When are you going to grow up?" 

Yama entered the house. "What? You are the Hokage that is why I am going to call you Hokage, what's wrong with that?" 

"I am not a Hokage yet." 

"Ok, so how does future Lord Hokage sound?" 

Kushina joined Minato and Yama. "So does that make me lady Kushina?" She asked with a smile on her face. 

"Of course, we can't disrespect the wife of the Hokage, everyone has to call you lady Kushina. If anyone doesn't call you that let me know I will teach them a lesson."

Yama and Kushina teased Minato for a bit. After a couple of minutes, Minato and Yama were ready to leave the house and head to Hokage's office. 

Yama and Minato were one of the 1st people to arrive at the meeting but soon everyone else arrived. At the office all the same, members that were present during the meeting two days ago were present. Of course, Orochimaru and Danzo were missing but except for them, everyone else was there. 

"Since everyone is here let's not delay the meeting any longer. We all know why we are here today, so if anyone has any objections towards Minato becoming the 4th Hokage or if you have any other Hokage candidate in your mind speak up." 

Everyone stayed silent. 

"Good since none of has any objection, from today onwards I hand over the title of the Hokage to Minato Namekaze." Hiruzen said as he took out a scroll and signed it. 

He then handed the scroll over to the two elders who also signed the scroll and finally, he passed the paper to Minato. "Minato once you sign this paper you will officially become the 4th Hokage." 

Minato look at the scroll and became a little emotional. He had dreamed of this moment since his childhood and it was finally coming true. 

"Are you gonna keep looking at the scroll or are you gonna sign it?" Yama asked from the side with a sarcastic tone. 

Minato smiled, shook his head, and signed it. 

"Congratulations on becoming the 4th Hokage, I wish you the best of luck and hope you lead our village to a greater height." Hiruzen said.

Minato nodded. "I will try my best." 

"I will be right here along with the elders helping you from the sidelines." 

"Thank you Hokage sama."

"Also tomorrow, you will be publicly announced as the new Hokage so prepare a speech for that." Koharu said. 

Minato had to do a few more paperwork but after that, he was free for the day.

"So, where are we going to go to celebrate you becoming Hokage?" Asked Yama.

"You know I don't like to party so let's just invite a few close friends and family and go for a barbecue." Said Minato.

"Who are you going to invite?" 

Minato thought for a bit. "Jiraiya and Fugaku"

"Sure, I will go and bring Pakura to the barbecue place let's meet there."

"Ok, make sure to stop at Fugaku's place and invite him over since you are heading that direction, and don't forget to invite his son, I owe him a sweet." 

"You just became the Hokage and are already give me orders huh?" Yama said as he left. 

On the way, he stopped at the Uchiha compound. If it was before he would have to sneak into the compound because he didn't want Danzo and Hiruzen to action against him but now he didn't need to worry about that at all. 

Yama walked right in through the front gates of the Uchiha compound and entered the Uchiha territory. It was quite rare for a non-Uchiha to enter their clan territory. Since the Hokage and Danzo started suppressing and Isolating them they rarely had any visitors. 

When Yama walked in he was receiving a few wired gazes but he didn't mind them too much and kept walking over to Fugaku's house. 

This time instead of sneaking inside the house from Itachi's window, he went to the front door. 

"Oe, Fugaku come out and greet your guest." 

The people who were watching him instantly became angry. They couldn't believe how a random kid was disrespecting their clan head. 

Yama was doing this just to mess with the Uchiha's and seeing their reaction made him happy. 

"Come out before I break your door." 

The people were getting even more riled up. Among the people who were in the crowd who were watching him, there was one kid, who wasn't looking at him with anger or hatred, he was just curiously observing Yama.

Fugaku I opened the door. "Do you really have to cause a scene every time you see a crowd?" 

"It's too much fun not to."

Fugaku let out a sigh. "Come inside." 

"No, I am good, I am just here to invite you to a little celebration, come to the barbecue shop in one hour along with itachi, it's an order from our new hokage." 

After saying that Yama turned around looked at the kid who was observing him, smiled and he used Advanced Soru to get out of there. 

As soon as the kid saw his speed he was completely surprised. 

"What kind of monster is he? Itachi did tell me he was strong but this is just crazy, and here I was thinking I was fast." The boy murmured as he shook his head.

______

An: Sorry I was busier than I thought I was going to be.

16