Deal
786 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yama soon arrived at his house. 

"Pakura, Friday get ready we are heading to barbecue shop." 

"Did anyone else cause any trouble or oppose Minato becoming the Hokage?" 

"No, no one was that dumb."

"That's good, how many people are coming to the party?"

"7 including us 8 if you count our cute little furball." 

"Am I gonna meet anyone new?"

"Yea, Fugaku's kid, he is a talented kid." 

"That's a really big compliment coming from you." 

After Pakura got ready, the three of them headed to the barbecue shop. 

Jiraiya, Minato, and Kushina were already there. Pakura and Yama greeted the three of them. 

"You look beautiful as always." Jiraiya said with a lustful tone. 

As soon as he said that he felt a sharp pain in his leg.

"Ouch"

He looked down and saw Friday biting his leg. "Can't I even compliment her you damn bastard get off me?" 

Kushina laughed. "Maybe I should get a dog too." 

After a couple of minutes the final two people, Fugaku and Itachi arrived at the shop.

"Fugaku you are late, what took you so long to reach here?" Asked Yama.

"Some of us have responsibilities and are busy." 

"No need to be a jerk about it," Yama said with an annoyed tone.

Fugaku ignored Yama. "Everyone let me introduce you to my son, this is itachi, if there were two less people in this room I would call him a genius." 

Itachi bowed down. "Hello, thanks for inviting me." 

"Ahh, he looks so cute," Kushina said. 

"Yes, he also looks well mannered." Pakura nodded. 

Fugaku continued "Itachi let me introduce to everyone, this is Jiraiya one of the legendary sannin." 

Jiraiya waved his hands.

"This is Kushina one of the last surviving members of the Uzumaki clan." 

"Hello" Kushina waved her hands. 

"This lady here is Pakura and was the war hero of sunagakure but this kid somehow tricked her to leave suna and join us." 

Pakura giggled at her introduction. 

"I didn't trick her, I charmed her but can you blame her anyone would be charmed by my appearance and my strength." Yama laughed. 

Itachi strangely couldn't find anything wrong with the statement and subconsciously nodded. 

Fugaku shook his head. "And unfortunately you already know this loudmouth here, he is Yama, and the less you associate yourself with him the better." 

"Hehe, I am gonna give you some bad news later today." Yama chuckled. No one asked him any questions as you what he meant because Yama was a wired guy. 

"And finally this is Minato, our new Hokage." Said Fugaku

Itachi didn't know this and was caught by surprise. 

He bowed down again. "Greetings Hokage sama." 

"No, no it's fine no need for all the formality. We are all friends here at the end of the day." 

After the introduction, they all began to order some food and joke around, and have some fun. Itachi on the other hand was still a little shocked and couldn't believe he was sharing a table with some of the strongest people in the world. 

After a couple of hours of eating and drinking, everyone was ready to leave. It was just 4 pm and the sun was still up. 

Minato was paying the bill, Kushina and Pakura were talking to each other, Jiraiya was staring at them and Itachi and Fugaku were about to leave.

Yama tapped Fugaku's shoulder. "I want to talk with you in private."

After spending a decent amount of time with Yama Fugaku knew when Yama was joking and when he was not 

"Let's talk at my place." 

"Sure." Yama turned to the side and looked at Pakura. "Pakura, I will go with Fugaku for a bit, I will return home after a couple of hours."

"Sure, don't be too late." 

Fugaku, Itachi, and Yama went to Fugaku's place. After reaching there Itachi went to his room and Yama and Fugaku went to the meeting room.

"What do you want to talk about?" Asked Fugaku. 

"Do you remember the deal we made when we 1st met?" 

Fugaku understood where this was going. "Yea, I remember it pretty well." 

"The deal for us was to have a long working relationship and in return, you give me two Uchiha." 

"I think I have held up my end of the deal pretty well and you can also see the results of that pretty clearly, we chased away Danzo who hated your clans to the bones, Orochimaru who did various researchers on your clans dojutsu. 

"Now we have a hokage who is not going to suppress you or Isolate you. I think it's fair to say that you have benefited from this deal immensely." 

"Yes, I know all that, I am going to fulfill my end of the deal I won't back away so just tell me who are the 2 Uchiha you want." 

"Before I say who I want, let me tell you one thing first. Once they become my disciple, you won't have any control over them anymore, they don't need to follow your orders or the orders of the clan. Of course, if they want to they can choose to help you out but remember that's their choice." 

Fugaku thought for a while. "I am fine with that as well." 

"Ok, the 1st person I want from your clan is Shisui Uchiha." 

Fugaku became silent again. Shisui was one of the most notable genius the clan had ever seen. He was ahead of his peers in every field be it, ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, shuriken jutsu he was also leagues ahead of his peers when it came to maturity and intelligence, and Shisui was only 10 years old. 

But the person sitting in front of Fugaku was Yama, when he was 10 he fought against Kakuzu. At 12 he had a little clash with Fugaku and at 14 he defeated the perfect jinchuriki killer bee.

And in Fugaku's perspective, Yama had to be one of the smartest people in the world. In the 1st interaction between Fugaku and Yama, Yama impressed Fugaku a lot because of the knowledge he had of what was going on in the village.

Later he was able to figure out Orochimaru and Danzo were doing some illegal research before even the Hokage got any wind about it. 

And the thing that scared Fugaku the most was the fact that Yama had somehow figured out Fugaku had awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan. 

___

Join P@treon pls

16 chapter extra.

Discord benefit. 

My gratitude. 

[email protected]/coolestnerd

17