Itachi’s disease
755 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fugaku thought about it a bit more, either he could say no, not keep his words and ruin his relationship with the monster sitting in front of him or lose some authority over one of the genius kids of his clan. 

When he thought about it this way the choice seemed obvious. 

"Ok, I agree, name the second member you want." 

Yama kind of expected it but he didn't know how Fugaku was going to respond after he named the second person.

"The second person I want is... Itachi Uchiha." 

"Not, what kind of joke is this? You want me to hand over my son to you!" Fugaku roared.

Itachi who was in the other room heard his father scream. He was confused by what his father meant when he said he was not going to hand his son over. Itachi knew the only person in the room other than his father was Yama. 

'What is going on?' 

He wanted to know more about the situation and went close to the door and started eavesdropping. His mom Uchiha Mikoto also came to the door to listen to what was going on. 

Mikoto signaled his son to stay quiet. Itachi responded by nodding his head 

Yama let out a sigh. "Calm down and listen to me first." 

"Don't overstep your bounds Yama, just because…"

"If you don't stop immediately and listen to me I won't take your son under me even if you beg me later." 

Fugaku was angry, confused, and worried. Fugaku took in a deep breath. "Say what you have to say." 

"Hehe, your lack of self-control nearly just cost you your son's life." 

Fugaku got even angrier. "What do you mean by that?" 

"Your son, he is a talented kid but the poor kid has an incurable disease which will most likely claim his life before he turns 25." 

Fugaku was completely shocked he couldn't process what was going on. 

Fugaku spoke with a cold voice. "If you are lying or joking about it, tell me right now if you take this joke any further…" 

Yama shook his head. "Itachi come inside please." Yama opened the door and saw the figure of Mikoto and Itachi standing there frozen in shock.

Yama brought Itachi inside the room. "Itachi do you feel like you run out of stamina rather quickly even though train a lot?" 

Itachi was surprised, even though he didn't lack stamina compared to his peers but with the amount of training he does, he should have been leagues above other kids but he was at best slightly better than them.

"Yes." Replied itachi.

"Do you sometimes get random chest pain?" 

Itachi nodded again. 

Fugaku and Mikoto couldn't believe their eyes. 

"He has a problem with his lungs and down the line, the disease is gonna affect his nervous system, other organs like kidney, and finally his heart.

"Since now we know he has a disease we can suppress the disease with proper medications but removing it completely is next to impossible." 

Mikoto got down on her knees and bowed down. "Please, please save my son, I beg you." She said with tears rolling down her face. 

Yama quickly pulled her up. "No need to bow Mikoto-san, don't worry about Itachi leave his whole responsibility to me. I will take care of him properly." 

Fugaku took Mikoto out of the room and calmed her down. Yama looked at Itachi who looked like a guy whose whole world, hopes, and dreams had been shattered.

He ruffled Itachi's hair. "Don't be sad, you will be completely fine, you are very young so the disease won't affect you right now and we will give you some medicine to suppress your disease. And in the future, I will help you completely get rid of the disease." 

Itachi weakly nodded his head. 

"If you are worried your disease is gonna affect your strength, don't be. From now on, I will be training you and I will force you to be stronger than ever even if you don't want to." 

Itachi got a little excited when he heard Yama was going to train him from now on. 

Fugaku returned back to the room. "Itachi go stay with your mother help her ease her mind." 

"Ok father." 

"Tell me honestly, how serious is the disease and can you cure it." 

"If you don't believe me, call some favors and bring some medical ninjas together and tell them to cure Itachi's disease if any of them succeed I will give them a billion ryo."

"If none of the medical ninjas can't cure him how can you?"

"I can't, at least not right now. In the future, I am sure I will be able to cure him."

"How? How will you cure him? How did you know he has a disease in the first place? How did you know about Danzo and Orochimaru? How do you know about my Mangekyo?" 

Yama let out a sigh. "There few certain things I don't want to explain or talk about and this is one of them, we all have secrets Fugaku."

"Not in front of you, I feel like you somehow know everything." 

"Let's not talk about this topic."

There was a long silence. 

"Fine, I will give Itachi to you but promise me you will save him." 

"Don't worry I will take care of him." 

Fugaku gave a small nod. "Tomorrow I will talk with Shisui and his family, I am sure they will agree." 

"Ok, send them to the Inuzuka clan territory the day after tomorrow." 

After that Yama left the Uchiha clan territory and headed back home. Yama was planning what he was going to do in the future. 

'That was a painful experience now two more members and my team should be ready.'

18