New Group
740 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yama reached his home. "Pakura I am home." Yama said as he entered the house.

"You are pretty late what took you so long?" 

Yama moved closer to her and swept her off the floor. "It was a stressful day, and I need to release some stress." Yama said as he carried her towards their bedroom. 

The next morning as Yama and Pakura finished eating breakfast they heard a knock on the door. 

"Friday, check who is at the door." Pakura instructed Friday. 

Friday did as she said and opened the door. A masked anbu was standing at the door. 

"Sir, Hokage has summoned you to the office."

Yama giggled a bit. "Looks like the village is already getting better after Minato became the Hokage, tell him I will be there soon."

"Hai." The anbu left. 

"Well, I planned on meeting him today anyway so that's good." 

"When will you be back?" 

"I don't know, you can go and visit Kushina or do some shopping if you want cause from tomorrow you won't get any free time."

"What? Why?" 

"You will find out tomorrow." Yama said as he walked out of the house.

Yama reached the Hokage's office and saw Minato who was wearing the Hokage robe.

"That robe looks good on you."

Minato smiled a bit. "I do like it a lot." 

"So why did you call me over?" 

"Well, I wanted to discuss about your role in the village."

"What about it?" 

"I was looking through the files and saw your information on the high-level bounty hunters list and in the list of clan heads in Konoha. 

"And in all of those documents, you are never acknowledged as a shinobi of Konoha. The best you got was shinobi from the Inuzuka clan.

"So what? Just give ma a ninja headband and assign me as a jounin." 

"That is not easy, I can't just make you a jounin when you are not even part of the village, at best I can make you a genin if I do as the rules suggest.

"So you want me to take the chunin exam and slaughter all the candidates? That sounds quite fun, I am in."

"No Yama that's not what I meant. What I am trying to say is that I need to bend a rules a bit and make you a shinobi of the village without you having to take all the tests. Give me some suggestion on what I could do."

Yama thought for a bit. 

"Create a new position, a special position and make some rules and make me the leader of this position."

"This can work, what do you want this position to be called?" 

"Instead of position let's make it a group."

"What do you want the group to be called." 

Yama started to think again. 'Since I am going to use them to take down Akatsuki.

"Yagure." (If anyone is confused Akatsuki means dawn and Yagure means dusk.)

"Sure, sounds good to me."

"Also, make it so that even Hokage doesn't have any authority over members of Yagure, Yagure will be a self-governing figure." 

Minato stared at Yama with a disappointed look on his face without saying anything.

"What?" 

"How can you be this lazy?" 

"Shut up, just do as I say." 

"So you plan on doing nothing and laze around every day?"

"If you keep disrespecting me, I will tell Kushina that you used to stare at every kunoichi's ass during our time at war."

"But that's not true at all." 

"Well, she doesn't know that." 

Minato could already imagine getting his ass kicked and eyes gouged by Kushina. And he shuddered just thinking about it. 

"Fine, I will do as you say."

"Oh and I also need few members in my team, I have already selected 4 of them now I just need two more." 

"How have you already found 4 members when you didn't even know you were going to create a group." 

"I planned on creating my own group even if you didn't call me here today."

"So who are the 4 people who you have selected?" 

"Itachi, Shisui Uchiha, Pakura, and Friday." 

"Itachi is too young." 

"So what, I wanna train him."

"Sigh… how did you convince Fugaku to let you train his son. And who are the other 2 members you want to add to your group." 

"Might Guy, and other is your student Kakashi. I want to train all of them and make them complete monsters who are going to be the pillars of Konoha in the future." 

Minato thought about what Yama said and he loved the idea. He knew how good Yama was and knew if Yama seriously trained all the members of the group who already all have high potential they would all become one of the strongest people in the whole world.

"I will agree with all your conditions only if you agree to train them seriously and not waste your time and their potential." 

"How lazy do you think I am?" 

"I am just making sure." 

"Anyway, I will contact Guy, you go and contact Kakashi and send him to the Inuzuka clan's territory tomorrow." 

"Ok." 

Yama talked with Minato for a bit more and worked over some minor details and after a while, he left the office and went to find Guy. 

Guy wasn't the type of person to stay home. If he had a bit of free time he would be out training so it would be hard for most people to find Guy but Yama wasn't one of them. 

He used the observation haki to it's maximum range. Currently with his Haki could cover the whole village. 

"Found him."

The guy was in one of the training grounds with his two teammates Ebisu and Genma. 

"Yo, Guy long time no see, where have you been these days?" 

Guy looked at Yama and a smile formed on his face while Ebisu and Genma got nervous. 

"Even though the war is over, it did a lot of damage, many missions were put on hold during the war and now because the war claimed a lot of life we are short on manpower, we have been on a mission nearly every day because of that.

18