Training
660 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now the last remaining person was Itachi. Itachi saw how easily Yama beat the other five people and was terrified. He was holding a kunai on each hand and was in a fighting stance. 

Yama wanted to test Itachi so he started at Itachi and released a bit of his conquerors Haki. Itachi who was already terrified was not having a good time. When the conquerors hit him his face lost all colors. 

His heart was beating so fast he felt like it would explode but despite all this, he didn't move and kept staring at Yama's eyes. 

'Hooo… normal genin would be easily knocked out with this much pressure. Let's increase it a bit more.'

Itachi felt the pressure increasing. His knees started to shake his he could feel the blood at the back of his throat but he knew Yama was testing him and didn't want to give up.

After about 10 seconds the pressure was too much. He started vomiting blood and he fell to the ground. 

'A tad bit better than a low-level chunin.' Yama made a mental note.

He withdrew his haki and moved towards Itachi. Yama knew basic medical ninjutsu so he healed Itachi and others using Medical ninjutsu. 

After he healed them a little, he spoke. "Since none of you are in the condition to continue training today, you can all leave. Tomorrow come here before 7 am, if you are even one minute late there will be consequences am I clear?" He said while looking at Kakashi.

"Hai." They all replied at the same time." 

"Good, you are free to leave." 

After all of them left Pakura, Friday, and Yama were the only three people left in the training ground. 

Pakura looked at Yama and pouted. "Did you really need to hit us that hard look at us both me and Friday we cannot walk, right Friday?" 

Friday who was busy chasing a butterfly heard Pakura, paused, looked at her, laid on the ground, and pretended to be injured.

Yama saw this and sighed. "So, what do I have to do to make it up to you?" 

"Well, since we can't move, you need to carry us home."

Yama let out another sigh. He created a clone, the clone carried Friday and Yama carried Pakura and took the two of them back home. 

It was the next day, Pakura woke up early and made some breakfast. After eating breakfast Yama, Pakura, and Friday left the house and headed back to the training ground. 

They reached the training ground around 6: 50 AM. When they reached there Itachi and Shisui were already there. 

"Good morning, hope you rested well and have recovered completely." Yama greeted them. 

"Yes, captain." Shisui replied. 

"What about you Itachi? You need to take care of your health better than anyone else." 

"You were the one who injured him." Pakura murmured.

Yama and Itachi both ignored her. 

"I am completely fine." 

After about 5 minutes, Guy and Kakashi both arrived at the training ground. Yama smiled. 

"Since we all arrived at the time let's start. I am going to separate you guys into three teams of two. I will separate you based on how well you know each other because I want you to work well together. 

"So, the two Uchiha you are going to be one team, Pakura and Friday you are another team, and Guy and Kakashi you will be one team." 

"Your training will be mainly separated into four parts, Ninjutsu and Genjetsu training, Physical training, Combat training, and the last one is going to be personalized." 

"For your Ninjutsu and Genjetsu training, you guys can tell me what Jutsu you want to learn and I will provide you with the training scroll or if you want to create your Jutsu, I can help you with that too.

"I want all of you to be as physically strong as you possibly can. In the future, I am going to teach you all some very useful techniques and Jutsu that need you to be physically strong." 

"I hope I don't need to explain to you why combat training is useful. This is where your team comes to play, we will mainly do three-way team battles. This way you can train and to develop your battle IQ, teamwork, awareness."

"As for your final training, I am going to assign you each of you a thing you should focus on. 

"So let's start with you Itachi since you have yet to awaken your sharingan and your health is not very good. I want you to focus on healing jutsu. In our group only I know basic medical ninjutsu but I am not very good so we need a medical ninja. I will help you out with the basics.

"Shisui, you are gonna focus on your speed and genjutsu. I will provide you with few scrolls of genjutsu and also help you train your speed." 

"Kakashi, you are going to learn to use your Sharingan and also basics of fuinjutsu. Pakura will help you with fuinjutsu and Shisui you help him with his sharingan" 

Itachi and Shisui were completely surprised when Yama said Sharingan, the higher-ups of the Uchiha clan knew Kakashi had sharingan but Kakashi currently wasn't that famous, and not many people knew he had a Sharingan. 

They started at Kakashi for a while but they didn't say anything.

"Next is Guy, you are already physically strong enough so I will teach you something special." 

"Pakura you are going to train to control your scorch release, even more, it's one of the most powerful jutsu ever so I want you to perfect it." 

"And finally, Friday, you already know what we will be doing don't you buddy?" 

*woof woof* Friday barked excitedly. 

"Any questions?" 

They all shook their head. 

"Good, now let's start with physical training." 

14