Itachi’s dilemma
634 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 months later. 

The members of Yagure had just finished their daily training and were ready to go home. They were looking at Yama waiting for him to permit them to leave.

"Finally after 3 months, you are getting your 1st mission. In the last 3 months, all of you have improved your strength a little and I believe you are ready for your 1st mission. 

"This is going to be a competition between the three teams, so each team has to work separately and the loser team gets a punishment. Your mission is to find Lady Tsunade and the 1st team to find her wins. 

"There is also a side mission, while you search for her you will also be working as a bounty hunter and collecting some money. The team that collects the highest amount of money also wins.

"So there is a chance, there might be only one loser or if a single team wins both missions, there will be two losing teams.

"I know I have given you all enough money but none of you are allowed to take any money when you leave the village. Also, guy, I am going to place a seal on you, you won't be able to open the 7th and 8th gates because you don't have full control over the 7th gate yet." 

"One final thing, I won't be going with any of you, so you will be responsible for your own life so don't be reckless. I don't want my team to die prematurely Is everything clear?" 

"Yes." 

"Good, tomorrow morning get ready and gather at the village gates at 7 am." 

Everyone went back to their place. 

"Yama, will you really not come with us?" Pakura asked while hugging him. 

"No, I know you are strong and have done all this before but you still need to sharpen your skills." 

"Will you miss me? What will you do once I am gone?" 

"Mhm, I don't know, maybe hang out with some beautiful Kunoichi" 

"Ahh, ahh stop I am joking, no need to pinch me." 

"Your jokes are not funny." 

"Of course I am going to miss you a lot. So today you aren't going to get any sleep." 

….

The next morning all the members of Yagure arrived at the village gate before 7 am.

"Have you all prepared everything you need?" 

"Yes!" 

"Ok, next time we meet is going to be when you find Lady Tsunade. Now off you go." 

All 6 of them left the village gate. All of them had left the village so it was not something new to them, some had more experience and some had less. 

Itachi had only left the village once with his father, Shisui had left the village quite a few times during the war, same was true for Guy. Kakashi was a jounin so he even had experience leading a group outside the village during a war.

Pakura was known as the hero of suna for a reason and Friday had spent more time outside the village during the war than he had inside the village so one team had a clear advantage over the others. 

Fugaku arrived next to Yama the 6 of them left the village. 

"Are you going to follow them? The war just ended it's still not safe for kids to wander outside the village" Asked Fugaku.

"Why? Don't you trust the strength of your son and the genius of your clan?" 

"Sigh, not everyone is a monster like you Yama." 

"Haha, I will take that as a compliment, and don't worry I won't let them die." 

Fugaku nodded. "When are you going to return?" 

"It might take a month or two." 

After talking with Fugaku for a bit Yama created 2 shadow clones. 

"Let's see how far my students have reached." 

Yama and his two clones started to follow the three teams from a distance.

The three teams had already separated from each other. All of them were heading in the same direction but all of them took a different route. 

Itachi and Shisui were running through the forest. A lot was going through Itachi's mind. He had 1st heard about Yama two and half years ago when his father told him about Yama. At 1st he didn't believe his father, he couldn't believe a 12-year-old kid was nearly as strong as his father who he looked up to. 

But when he met Yama he knew his father was not lying and from that point onwards he began to look up to Yama. 

When Yama said to Fugaku Itachi had an incurable disease, Itachi felt like his whole world was about to shatter. But once Yama said he would save him, he felt relieved. 

And he could now see that Yama was not lying, he taught him medical ninjutsu, he constantly checked upon him during their training session and Itachi knew this mission was also specially created to help him. 

Yama wanted to take Itachi to meet Tsunade the best medical-nin in the world, so she could take a look at him. Itachi was extremely grateful towards Yama.

"You look like you are in deep thought, what are you thinking about?" 

"Shisui, what do you think about Yama?" 

"Scary, he is a scary guy. He is just a few years older than me and he is already at the peak of the world when it comes to strength, and not only that, he is the smartest person I have ever met. 

"When he looks at me I feel like he can see through me, he knows me better than I do. With his level of intellect and strength, he can one day rule the world if he wants, and with his personality, this is not an insane thought. I just wish I never have to go against him." 

Itachi fell into another deep thought. 

"Let's say if one day he went rough and fought against the village whose side would you pick," Itachi asked.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I would choose the village but I hope that day never comes because knowing him I don't think we can win. I am not saying this because of his strength but because of his intellect." 

Itachi began thinking again, to Shisui it looked like a really obvious question but to Itachi, this was a very hard question.

15