Black market
1.3k 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days passed. These two days were smooth sailing for everyone. They were all still inside in the land of fire near Konoha's territory and not many people would be foolish enough to cause trouble especially against a shinobi. 

They might have encountered few spies on their way but the spy was not going to reveal himself so in their eyes, the few people they encountered were just normal civilians. 

Yama was currently in the black market where all three teams would probably visit. He had changed his appearance and also smell so they wouldn't recognize him. He was just drinking some sake with the regulars to blend in and also because he liked sake. 

He was waiting for them here because he wanted to see who they would choose as their 1st target. The 1st team to arrive there was the team of Pakura and Friday. Yama was already expecting this after all they were the most experienced and the strongest team out of the three teams. 

When Pakura and Friday walked into the black market the manager immediately recognized them. It was the same black market Yama went to for the first time and there was still the same skinny manager that Yama was a little scared of when he saw him for the 1st time.

"Hello, miss Pakura, little Friday… well you are not so little anymore. Anyway, what brings you here today?" 

It was Pakura's 1st time coming to this specific black market and by the way, the manager was talking it seemed like he had met her before. 

"Do I know you?" 

"No miss, but I hope Friday over here recognizes me." He said as he looked at Friday. 

*woof woof* 

Friday barked and wiggled his tail excitedly. 

"Looks like Friday does remember me. How is sir Zoro or should I say, sir Yama?" The manager asked with a smile. 

"He is doing great. Anyways, do you have any information on Lady Tsunade?" 

The manager nodded his head. "The last time we heard about her was more than a month ago, she was at the land of waterfalls at that point but right now she can be anywhere." 

"Thanks, that's better than nothing, I also want a bingo book." 

The manager took out the latest edition of the bingo book and gave it to her. 

"Is there anyone that is around this area?" 

"Yes, there are quite a few of them, a lot of shinobi didn't want to go to war so they ran away with their family and became a missing-nin, and now that the war is over villages have resources to spare so they have a bounty on their head." 

The manager pointed at few Jounin and chunin level shinobi who were probably in this area.

Pakura was ready to leave the black market but suddenly she froze on her spot. Every piece of information in the black market would cost money and she had obtained quite a bit of information and also a bingo book.

Although the cost would probably not be that high, Yama had not allowed them to take a single penny with them when they left the village. 

The manager had treated them with so much respect and now if she said she had no money her reputation would be ruined. 

'Yama you just wait, once I find you I will kill you for making me suffer this kind of embarrassment.' 

"Ahem, about the money…" 

"There is no need to pay miss since Friday still remembers me I am quite happy so this one is on the house." 

Pakura was looked at Friday as if she was looking at a god. 

"Thank you." 

"Haha, no need to thank me just tell sir Yama I said hi." 

Pakura and Friday left the building. After a couple of seconds, Yama heard Pakura screaming. 

"Friday you are my hero!" 

Somewhere near the border of the land of fire. 

"Kakashi, why are we not going to the black market and looking for bandits instead? We need to buy a bingo book and also we need information about Tsunade sama." 

"Sigh… what do we need to buy a bingo book?"

"We need to go to the black market." 

Kakashi let out another sigh "Why am I stuck you?" 

"What do you mean?" Guy asked

"Where are you gonna find the money to pay them?" Kakashi asked in a frustrated voice

Guy realized his mistake. "They might give it to us for free we never know, haha." Guy laughed awkwardly.

Somewhere else near the border of Land of Fire. 

"Shisui why are we going towards the black market? Don't we need money to buy a bingo book and other information?" 

"Well, I 'borrowed' some money from the merchant we passed earlier I am sure he won't mind too much."

Itachi nodded and followed after Shisui. 

Yama was quite surprised to see Shisui and Itachi enter the Black market. He thought Kakashi and Guy would be the second team to reach the black market. 

Itachi and Shisui also asked the exact same thing that Pakura and Friday asked which caused the manager to raise an eyebrow but he didn't say anything. Itachi and Shisui paid the manager and left with the bingo book. 

Finally, the last ones to arrive at the black market were Kakashi and Guy who came almost a day after Itachi and Shisui. It took them this long because they spent a lot of time looking for bandits they could rob. 

After searching for about 5 hours Kakashi had given up on searching for bandits and just wanted to steal money from a rich merchant but Guy didn't want to take money from innocent people. 

The two of them arrived at the black market and asked the exact same questions as the previous two teams. Now the manager was extremely curious as to what was going on but he didn't ask anything and just did as they said. 

It was now time to pay the money. "How much for the book and the information?" 

"I will give it to you for free if you tell me why you are looking for Tsunade san." 

Guy looked at Kakashi and yelled. "I told you, I told you we could get all this for free." Guy had a huge smile on his face. 

16