Chapter 2: A surprise visitor
3.4k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ellas hummed quietly to himself as he worked. He was absorbed in his task and hardly even noticed his surroundings. He had finally gotten his tent set up. It was still embarrassing how long it took him. Although, he had gotten much faster at it. It was a little crooked though. And, astrong enough wind might be able to knock it over. 

But, he was happy with it. He did it by himself after all. And, it would be a great chance to be more self-sufficient. 

He stood up and stretched his back happily and let out a soft sensual moan. Then, he quickly spun in place to quietly celebrate his victory at camping. 

"Yay!" He jubilantly called out. He immediately froze halfway through his spin. The celebratory mood vanished as he was suddenly startled by the presence of an orc.

The orc had stopped at the edge of his camp. Ellas should've seen him coming. There was no way Ellas should've missed the orc walking up to him out in the open. The orc was huge. And, his muscles seemed to subconsciously bulge and flex with power and strength. And, he towered over Ellas's small frame. 

Ellas had never felt so small in his entire life. Even when he had seen the group of orcs in town, they were at a safe distance. But, now… he could see the Orc clearly. 

"H-hello." Ellas greeted him timidly. "Uwah! He's huge! Look at those arms! And those scars?? He's so freaking manly! I have to figure out his secrets."

He stared at the orc intently for a moment in silence.

"Er, That is… if he isn't going to rob or hurt me."

Ellas cleared his throat and gestured toward his poor and humble campsite. His voice trembled a bit in fear and anticipation. "D-do you wanna share the fire tonight?"

---

Watching him quietly, Undren felt a few twitches in his loins. He moved somewhat elegantly, even if the movements were rather unsure. And the moan he let out when he stretched... it took a mighty chunk of willpower to stop himself from charging forward and tackling the elf in a frenzy. But this tension melted away when he turned.

Undren could tell the elf wasn't a she-elf. It was plain as day to one with a sharp eye. Even with the full ass, round and beautiful face, and healthy bit of feminine jiggle, the sha was off in some places. The mid section and chest. The shoulders. The legs. Noticeable, but nothing that would deter Undren. He'd slept with men and women far more masculine than this elf.

This one was special though. Something about that face... he could see it now. The unsure and timid expression was driving Undren mad. Undren wasn't averse to committing a crime to get what he wanted, but he'd prefer not to. So the offer to share the fire that night, made him smile. Polite prey... he thought to himself, but maybe not prey after all.

He approached, but first turned and walked to the tent. "You didn't do this right. Want me to fix it?" Undren turned with a dead pan expression, his smile from a moment ago gone as he returned to a rather stone flat expression.

A sign of goodwill. After all, they would be sharing a fire tonight. And more. No maybe about it.

Undren, in spite of the others answer, set his bag next to the tent, letting it fall from his shoulders and sliding it to the side in one smooth motion.

---

Ellas visibly relaxed as the orc brushed past him and toward the tent. He wasn't quite sure that he felt comfortable underneath his gaze. It felt… hungry. 

Almost primal. 

The orc was certainly ferocious. And, if his well toned and battle hardened body suggested anything, he was certainly dangerous. But, Ellas didn't feel like it was the look that suggested he would be killed. 

It was different somehow. 

Ellas shrugged. It wasn't a problem. The orc was clearly friendly. He even offered to help fix the tent. 

… The tent.

Ellas deflated. He had been so proud of it too.

"Y-yeah. If you know how to fix it. It was really difficult and this was the best that I could manage." Ellas gave a half hearted smile and scratched his cheek.

He watched the orc throw a bag onto the ground. It sounded heavy and full. It would've been incredibly difficult to carry it all this way from… wherever. Then again, the orc didn't look like he had any trouble with it whatsoever. He wasn't breathing hard. Or, even sweating really. At least, nothing to suggest that he had been exerting himself.

Ellas swallowed some of the saliva that had run to his mouth. "I'm Ellas by the way. It's great to meet you."

The orc didn't say anything immediately as he started to fix the tent with an intense expression. 

"Uhm, haha, I'll get started on the fire though." He turned to start gathering some loose tinder and wood from the area.

It took him much longer than it would have in the forest. Naturally, many of the branches and trees that he could have harvested were further apart and much more sparse. He sauntered casually from area to area. And, idly picked up a few stray branches and small logs to burn. 

He bent from the waist as he gathered. His hips swayed. And, the gentle breeze lightly tousled his hair. He smiled gently as he took in the beauty of the surrounding area. It was breathtaking. As well as incredibly different from his home. 

He felt a vague sense of unease and loneliness. It was a bit unsettling to be away from home. Even though he wanted it. It felt a bit like he was standing before a large lake. The icy waters churned below. And, he held his breath as he prepared to dive into the unknown. 

He smiled wistfully and turned back to the camp. He had everything that he needed. The fire would help lift his spirit. And, hopefully, he'd be able to make a good friend in his unexpected guest. 

And, someone that would finally see just how useful and masculine that he could be.

22