Chapter 3: Pitching a tent
3.4k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren coul sense that mood dropped. He didn't look back at him, but made a note of it. 

"He's insecure…" Undren felt a little touched for a moment. The elf was weak, but seemed to be rather sad about his inability. Undren made quick work of fixing the tent. 

"Mostly done right." He grumbled out. 

Undren wondered if he should show him how to fix the tent himself. He didn't though. The elf had set himself to work gathering for the fire.

The fix was easy. The poles needed to be straightened up. A different, and better, tied knot. Then, it was done. He stood and looked down at it. The tent was small enough for him, but certainly not both of them. Undren made a note. His tent was much bigger. He'd set it up... later.

For now, he turned and watched the other. He'd introduced himself, Undren realized a little late. There had been a few minutes silence. Instead of saying his name back, he took note of the elf's and watched him move around the campsite.

The elf really was beautiful. Sexy. It made Undren feel ravenous inside. He watched as he sauntered about, his hips moving rather naturally. His ass pressing into his clothing as he bent over. He noticed how he would stop every now and then and stare out into the forest as if observing something. Undren would look out to see what it was, but only saw the forest. It was beautiful. Yet, he had something prettier that he wanted to look at. Undren met Ellas back at where he assumed the fire would be, and kneeled.

"I'm Undren." He said, giving his chest two light bumps with his balled fist. "Ellas?" When the elf nodded, Undren nodded in response.

Undren of course helped Ellas light the fire, whether he had trouble or not. But Undren also wanted to start finding out how the night would go.

"You stared earlier, at me..." Undren commented simply, having taken note of the occasional glance from the elf.

"Why?"

---

Ellas walked back to the camp. It had been fully pieced back together. It actually made him feel a bit ashamed of the job that he had thought he had done so well. The tent stood straight. The material was stretched properly and didn't seem to sag anywhere. Even the knots tying it down seemed to be more secure. 

"Maybe… I should ask him how to do it properly." But, he didn't. 

Ellas walked over to where the orc was crouching. He held the long shafts of wood in his and gently placed them on the ground. It did seem like a great area for the fire. There was a natural earthen depression. And, several rocks to form a stone ring were close at hand. 

Ellas smiled gently as he realized that the orc had naturally found a good spot. "If it was just me, I probably would've placed it somewhere else. I guess that's just the difference in our experience."

He quietly name quickly glanced around the campsite as he worked. He had the only tent. It was possible that the orc didn't have one. Or, maybe, he just didn't need one. Ellas shrugged. If there was a problem, he'd do what he could to help. 

The reverie was broken as the orc thumped his chest aggressively. Or, at least, it seemed aggressive. In reality it was a light bump, but the thick and heavy mass made it seem so much larger. Ellas flinched at the sudden movement. And, forced himself to calm down as the orc introduced himself.

"I'm Undren." He shifted his eyes and his weight slightly as he seemed to gesture toward him with his entire body. "Ellas?"

The elf boy wasn't sure what to say. He simply nodded dumbly and kept working. 

"He did hear me! That's great. Ha, makes me feel a bit better. Haha, although his voice is so gravelly and deep." He thought and briefly reached up to touch his own throat. "Unlike mine. I've always sounded so light and airy. It really doesn't help my manly image."

Ellas managed to get the fire going without too much difficulty. The flint and steel made it much easier to spark a flame than some of the other methods he had been taught. Undren helped to shelter and feed the flame as it slowly crept to life. 

Ellas smiled. "He's suprisingly kind and helpful."

Then, out of nowhere, Undren commented. "You stared earlier, at me…"

Ellas snapped his attention upward, like a frightened deer caught by surprise. 

"Why?" 

His cheeks flushed with a fiery blush. He didn't want to tell him that he was admiring his muscles. Or, that he wanted to be like him. All masculine, and manly. I mean, it wasn't very likely that anyone would ever mistake the orc for a woman. Not like him. 

He looked away from Undren. He realized that he had been staring at him again. Even though he was just contemplating his answer. 

"I…", He choked and hesitated with his own words. "At first, I was surprised, you know. I thought you might rob me. Then, um, I kinda thought that your muscles were really nice…" 

Ellas could almost cry from the awkward sensation that filled his chest. His stomach dropped. He just wanted to curl into a ball. Then, find a small hole to crawl into until it all went away.

He decided that it would be best to be honest. But, the truth just felt so embarrassing. He was just so… inadequate. 

"So, I stared a bit longer than I should've." He rubbed the back of his head and nervously played with his hair. "Sorry, if I made you uncomfortable."

---

Even if Ellas had told him, 'I want to be more manly, like you.' Undren wouldn't have believed it.

 Though what he said had just sealed it. "This might be an easy conquest after all", he thought.

 Would it be just that? Undren still hadn't decided. Whether he would take him this one night, or take him for the long haul.

Undren looked the elf up and down again. He found him even more attractive with that touch of red on his cheeks. Like a rose, he thought. It made him angry how attracted he was to this elf. He turned his head and looked at the fire, then back at him. "Stare all you want, Ellas. As long as you don't mind me staring back."

Undren reached over and ran a thumb across the others cheek. He felt the heat of his blush then. But that was it. A subtle move. He looked back to the fire. If tonight was going to go as planned, they'd both need a good meal. "Have you eaten?" He asked, staring down at the fire again.

As he stared, he tried to think of a meal. He tried to think of what they could both eat, or even just himself. But the image that kept appearing in his head was one of the elf kneeling before him, bound and blindfolded, with Undren's cock laid across his face, balls stuffed into his mouth.

Undren shook his head and stood, slowly, so as not to show he had a partial erection. He walked over to his pack as he waited for the elf to answer, grabbing his tobacco bag. He'd smoke another cigarette... that would help calm him down. He began to roll one there as he did before, making it easily with one hand. Again, a moment of thoughtfulness. 

"Elf... er... Ellas. Do you smoke?" He asked simply. He remembered elves usually smoking those longish pipes, and the strange purple weed that tended to grow in their own strange woods. Undren smoked whatever was available, but his favorite was Dwarvish pipe stock. It wasn't too weak, it wasn't too strong. It went down smooth, and had a rather attractive smell for a smoking herb.

Undren was just trying to be polite, he thought that Ellas didn't look like the smoking type.

20