Chapter 8: Impulse and confession
2.7k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren could feel as they kissed that the other was... well, either shocked or panicking. He didn't really know, and continued to kiss as they did. When they finally parted, and Ellas just stared at him, panting. He could see the tears running down his cheeks. See the shock in his eyes. When he finally uttered 'why' Undren almost wanted to laugh again. He didn't though.

Undren was quickly making calculations in his head of what to do next. He knew the options he had. Undren decided that he would try to negotiate the situation first, to see if he could convince the elf of what he knew to be true. That Ellas wanted this.

Undren had a grip on his head as well as his side. He held him, making sure their eyes met. Using his thumb, he wiped away the tears on the side of his face that was accessible to it. "This is natural." Undren said simply. He spoke it straight forward, to him it was the truth. "You are a beautiful creature, Ellas. I didn't need much time to know that. Inside and out." He said, expression still flat and serious.

"Whether you know it or not, you want this just as much as I do." Undren wondered if a threat was necessary. Did he need to tell him that he would get his way whether the elf wanted it or not?

Undren's expression softened, just a bit. He let the hand on his back slide up his side. "Whatever holds you back, ignore it for now."

Undren felt a little guilty, but truth be told, he didn't care. He hadn't expected the night to go like this, really. He thought things would have gone south much faster, but Ellas had a good soul. This is why Undren felt bad. He was going to hurt and taint something so pure. But isn't there something wonderful about that as well?

Seeing the fear in Ellas eyes excited him a bit. There is... Undren thought to himself, responding to that darker voice in the back of his head.

---

Ellas captured a glimpse within Undren's eyes. A faint glimmer of kindness and fondness. Yet, it was only a glimmer. Even though he had felt comfortable with the Orc, mere moments ago, he now had the veil lifted from his naivety. He could see the lust in Undren's eyes. 

A lust that overshadowed all of his pretensions of kindness. 

Ellas averted his eyes. He was scared. He didn't want to look. He didn't want to face the truth. Undren wanted him. And, he would not be denied. 

Undren kept his hand against the back of the elf's head. He waited patiently, yet forcefully, until their eyes met again. Ellas didn't have a choice. 

He tried to move. He struggled and squirmed. And, tried with all of his might to leave. 

But… 

The Orc was far stronger than him. And, he was held in his place. 

After he had exhausted his efforts, Ellas uneasily looked into Undren's eyes.

"This is natural." Undren stated with conviction as he held his gaze. "You are a beautiful creature, Ellas. I didn't need much time to know that. Inside and out."

Ellas felt his lip quiver. "This is natural?"

The Orc brought up his thumb and gently wiped away the tears that had stained the delicate elven face. Ellas felt terrified. Yet, his heart surged with comfort at the simple touch. He almost felt that Undren cared for him. 

He felt a whisper of temptation pull at his heart. "Give in. Let him comfort you."

He pressed his face gently against the hand that held him.

"Whether you know it or not, you want this just as much as I do. Whatever holds you back, ignore it for now."

"Give in. Let go."

Ellas listened to the quiet voice for a moment. It might be better to simply give up. He couldn't escape. He couldn't do anything against the strength of the Orc. He knew his limits. He knew when he was defeated. 

"Let go."

And, if he was honest with himself. Even though he hadn't expected it. Even though it frightened him. He had enjoyed their kiss. 

In spite of himself, he felt his body relax, if only a little bit. He slumped forward and fell further into Undren's arms. He suddenly felt tired. 

"Give in."

Ellas, without any intention of doing so, felt his hand fall in-between Undren's legs. His hand ever so faintly brushed against something that was unmistakably hard, thick and erect. His eyes widened in shock. 

He may have been naive. He may have been foolish. But, he knew exactly what it was. And, reality came crashing down on him. 

Undren wasn't going to stop with a kiss.

Ellas felt the world come to a halt around him.

---

Undren was quite aware of the situation himself. He could tell, at least guess at, what was going through Ellas' head. The realization that Undren was stronger. That they were out here alone. That throughout the night Ellas had been feeling... something.

Undren knew what it was, but he wasn't going to outright say it to the elf. Ellas needed to come to the conclusion himself. Even if he was led there, Undren wouldn't force it on him. Well, he might force something on him, but it wasn't going to be the truth.

Undren held him tight as he squirmed. As he, rather weakly, tried to escape. Undren again almost wanted to laugh. He was sure the other might have thought 'this was all I have' but Undren knew that wasn't true. Ellas wasn't really trying. He barely put up a fight.

When Ellas returned, "This is natural" Undren simply nodded.

He felt Ellas lean back into his hand as he had done before. Ellas leaned into Undren's arms. He had calmed, just a bit. He felt his body relax. Then, surprisingly, felt his hand slide between Undren's legs. He felt it brush over his cock, and rest there.

Undren felt Ellas tense up again. He wasn't struggle though. He just sat there, as if in shock. Ellas was jumping to conclusions, Undren thought. Of course, eventually they would get there, but Undren didn't want to traumatize him.

Only what's necessary... he thought to himself. Ellas was his prey, and there was no use in torturing him. Undren already had him exactly where he wanted.

Undren kept a firm but light grip on the other, and spoke again. "We will take this slowly... I know you are scared. Confused. That is normal, I think."

Undren wondered what elf clan Ellas came from. He'd slept with elves before, men and women. Most had no qualm sleeping with an Orc, even the men with a male Orc. In his experience, they usually were quite open. Yet, Ellas didn't seem to come from that background.

Undren's hand on the back of Ellas head slid down to the back of his neck and began to rub it gently, the other still on his back and side. With a soft but stern voice, Undren spoke again. "Tell me what you are thinking, Ellas. I cannot read your mind."

Undren followed this by leaning in and giving the others neck a kiss. A long one, with a bit of suction, pulling at his tender neck skin. His tusks brushed here again. The hand on the elfs lower back caressed him just as the one on his upper back stilled.

20