Chapter 9: Submission
3k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren didn't seem to move as Ellas touched him. Ellas had been shocked. His mind had gone blank and was flooding with a tumult of emotions coursing through his body.

 Fear, shame, desire, shock. They intermingled with one another until he could barely keep a thought straight in his head. He had frozen.

His hand still lightly touching against Undren.

Undren spoke quietly and softly. It felt as though he didn't want to startle, or further scare, Ellas. "We will take this slowly... I know you are scared. Confused. That is normal, I think."

Normal. 

It didn't feel normal to the elf. It felt blood chillingly terrifying. It was so far removed from his experience of normal.

His sense of normal had been studying plants and reading his books indoors. He dreamt and thirst for adventure and excitement. He lust over the concept of a different life. A different place to live. And… of the different person that he could have been. 

The elves that had left his home may have been open and accepting of the many different ways of the world. However, the elves that had remained were not. He had been on the receiving end of their needless cruelty. Their hatred and scorn. 

And, for what? 

A body that did not match their expectations of a man. 

He hated them. He hated their small mindedness, their lofty ideals and beliefs. He hated their steadfast denial that the world existed in any other capacity than their conviction told. But, most of all, he hated himself for not being able to live up to their expectations. 

No. There was nothing about this that was "normal" to him.

Even then, he couldn't deny that he had felt the warmth in his stomach. Or, the comfort that he had found in Undren's arms. Or, the embarrassment that had covered his face. And, especially not the incessant excited thump of his heart. 

It was not normal for Ellas. But, he felt it nonetheless.

He felt a hand slowly circle on his back. And, across his shoulder. It helped him, consoled his fragile sensibilities. 

"Tell me what you are thinking, Ellas. I cannot read your mind." Undren spoke, he didn't leave any room for denial.

Ellas came back to himself a bit. The shock in his mind had faded a smidgen. He took his hand away from Undren's cock. 

He leaned back a little and stared off to the side. He tried to find his voice. "... A-afraid."

It barely came out from his mouth louder than a whisper. 

The fire wine smoldered in his stomach. The heat, passion, and muddle of the drink worked throughout his body. He wasn't drunk. Yet, even though he was panicked and frightened, it had still lowered his defenses. It allowed him to consider Undren. 

The handsome Orc leaned forward and tenderly kissed at Ellas's neck. Undren nipped and nursed tenderly against his sensitive skin. It felt hot. It burned into his skin with a deliberate intent. 

Ellas let out a breathy moan. 

He couldn't deny it. He wanted to feel more. He wanted this to happen. 

He just… he couldn't let himself go. Not yet.

---

Undren wasn't privy to the information in Ellas' head. He wasn't privy to his past, or the way of certain kinds of elves in certain places. He'd met elves from mountains. Elves who lived underground. Elves who lived in jungles. Ellas was different. He was pale, and pretty and delicate. Of course, he'd met pretty and delicate elves before. Pretty and delicate male and female ones. He'd met strong ones as well. Never any like Ellas though.

Undren had put the elf in his arms on a pedestal, though he was careful to recognize it. Ellas was a living thing as he was. Fragile, and mortal.

He felt the hand ease off of his clothed cock, and felt the body lean back into his arms. He heard the whisper, 'afraid' as he kissed the elf's neck.

He felt a bit of guilt, but excitement as well. Fear was natural. Fear could mean many things, though. It wasn't always bad...

Undren heard him moan as well. There it was, he thought to himself. He pulled back, hand circling from the elf's back to his jaw, pulling him gently to face him again.

He stared at Ellas' eyes, whether the elf met his or not. "Starting tonight, we will conquer that fear. I will conquer it." Undren sounded deathly serious. He could feel the others heartbeat, he swore, just from the gentle touch.

"Submit to me now, Ellas. Show me. Stick out your tongue, open your mouth and close your eyes. If you do so, tonight will be easy." Undren said. There was nothing threatening about what he said. In fact, he said it as if this were a natural challenge. Like climbing a mountain, or lifting a heavy load.

Tonight, Ellas, we will begin lifting a burden that you have not been able to lift yourself... Undren thought, now waiting for the elf to react.

---

Ellas writhed against the Orc. His emotions struggling to best his resolve. And, as Undren pulled away from him. He couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. Even though he knew that he should feel relieved. 

He felt a pair of eyes staring at him, searching for his eyes. But, he couldn't bring himself to look at them. He couldn't let the Orc see his attraction. The lust that was rising inside of him.

"Starting tonight, we will conquer that fear." Undren stated wholeheartedly. His conviction rippling and tearing through the fraying edges of Ellas's reluctance. "I will conquer it."

Ellas felt his heart beat a little louder. A pace faster. And, flip as it skipped a beat as he understood Undren's declarative intention. 

"Submit to me now, Ellas. Show me. Stick out your tongue, open your mouth and close your eyes. If you do so, tonight will be easy." He commanded. 

Ellas hesitated. He needed to obey. He wanted to submit. He wanted to be claimed and taken. He desired that intimacy. 

It scared him. He had never been so scared. He wanted to run away. 

But, he couldn't. He had to face this.

He understood the implicit threat that Undren gave to him. He knew what would happen; even if he didn't agree to it. 

Ellas hesitantly opened his mouth. His tongue moved and pressed out of its own accord. He took a deep and ragged breath, steeling his nerves. 

And, his world went dark as he closed his eyes.

18