Chapter 10: The question
2.6k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren smiled now. He couldn't help himself. Ellas had submitted. He was scared, Undren could see it. He could feel it, the way the elf quivered in his grasp. But he'd taken the step. Undren leaned in close. "Good boy..."

Undren kissed him again. Just as deep as before, turning his head as their lips and mouths met. His tongue entered the others again, this time gentler than before. He still bullied Ellas' own tongue a bit, pressing him back, pressing his tongue into the others cheeks, but he wasn't as aggressive. He wanted Ellas to enjoy this, as much as he could anyway.

Again, his tusks tickled the others lips and face. Undren's lips, surprisingly soft for such an intimidating figure, brushed over Ellas, their saliva mixing together. Both their mouths closed and re-open, Ellas' of course hesitant, but Undren's confident and lustful.

He pulled away, earlier than the first time. His hand, which had been resting there on Ellas face, slid over. "Keep your mouth open." He said simply.

He slid two fingers, his index and middle finger, inside. He began to press his fingers back, feeling about in his mouth. Undren was still very close, his face only inches from the other as his fingers pried about in the elf's soft, entrancing maw.

After a few moments of Undren's fingers violating the elf's mouth, Undren spoke again. "Suck on them, Ellas. Close your mouth and suck."

Undren waited for Ellas to comply. "You've already taken the first step, Ellas. It will only get easier from here…"

---

Time seemed to come to a stop, Ellas felt hyperaware of his sense of touch and the distance between him and Undren. He could sense the hands grasping at his body. They were so large and seemed to envelope him entirely. 

The touch stoked the fire that burned inside of him and he could feel his fear and excitement elevate. He strongly anticipated and waited for the next movement with bated breath. 

He didn't expect the Orc to compliment his compliance.

"Good boy..."

Undren's voice had a rich husky quality that Ellas hadn't quite noticed with his eyes open. Or, perhaps, it was the close and intimate distance that had changed it. Or, the sudden acute awareness he had of the Orc and his intense discovery of his own arousal. 

He shuddered and felt a twinge of pleasure run through his spine.

Yet, even then, he wasn't quite prepared for the sensation of Undren's lips to press against his own. Or, the seemingly scalding temperature that their lips had pressed against one another. Or, the unexpected softness and tenderness that Ellas felt from the kiss. Or, that he found himself wanting so much more from his companion. 

Ellas let out a disappointed moan as Undren separated from him. His lips suddenly felt cold and barren. And, he hesitantly leaned forward again as he began to miss the heat that they shared. 

He hadn't even thought of it. But, he had kept his eyes closed. And, his mouth open and wanting, unconsciously keeping the order from Undren. He felt a coarse hand glide across his face as it moved toward his waiting mouth. 

"Keep your mouth open." Undren ordered. 

And, Ellas felt a pair of the Orcs finger press into his mouth and onto his tongue. It tasted of dirt and tobacco. As well as lust and desire.

It felt strange, violating and invasive. As if he was being inspected, or judged. And, perhaps, in truth, he was being judged. 

For he could feel the Orc watching his every move, studying him, appraising him and ever more thirsting for him.

"Suck on them, Ellas. Close your mouth and suck." He heard Undren utter the command to him. Even if he could resist, or stop it all. Ellas didn't want it to end. "You've already taken the first step, Ellas. It will only get easier from here…"

And, Ellas sensed through the haze of all of his remaining confusion, reluctance and loathing; that Undren was correct. It would only get easier for him. 

Yet, he had to wonder, as his mouth closed around and held Undren's fingers, what all of this meant for him. 

---

Undren hoped that in the future, the elf would kiss back a bit. This was just the beginning though. With time, he would train Ellas well.

Though Ellas was already doing very well, listening just the way he was. As he closed his mouth around Undren's fingers, the Orc let out a purr like growl of approval. He began to slowly piston his fingers in and out of the other's closed mouth, feeling how his lips sucked and clung to them.

It felt good, and again Undren thought about how excited he was to get those lips wrapped around his cock. That tongue licking from the top of his balls to the head of his cock in worship.

Soon enough... Undren thought to himself. He kept at it for a while, simply sliding his fingers in and out of Ellas mouth, until he finally pulled them from there.

He took his fingers, still slick with the elf's saliva, and stuck them into his own mouth to suck on them, doing so somewhat loudly. He wanted Ellas to hear it.

As he pulled the fingers from his own mouth, he looked at Ellas, still waiting there with his eyes closed and his mouth open.

Ellas had been doing so good so far. Undren wanted to see how far he could go at this very moment. "Close your mouth, Ellas, but keep your eyes closed." Undren commanded again.

"You've given yourself to me so far, willingly. You will say yes, or no. You've done well so far, but: will you give yourself to me completely tonight? Submit yourself to my will?"

19