Chapter 11: The Answer
2.3k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ellas nearly felt, rather than heard, the primal and seductive growl of approval that emanated from Undren's chest. It reverberated through him, molded around him, and bid him to try harder. He yearned for that approval.

He couldn't just let go of his own misgivings. But, he had taken so many steps already. That fighting back against it wouldn't gain him anything. 

The Orc would have his prize.

The fingers pistoned in and out of his mouth. They were dry against his tongue. And, they spread their thick and pungent savor harshly across his sense of taste; heightened by his lack of sight. He nearly choked.

They stretched through his mouth and searched through every nook and cranny. He covered them with a thick coat of his saliva. And, struggled to keep the drool inside of himself.

Ellas cringed and moaned softly into the fingers as the lewd sounds escaped into the quiet night air.

Undren pulled his fingers away. A viscous string of nectar dripping suggestively from it. The Orc brought it up to his mouth. And, captured it with his tongue. 

Ellas listened and squirmed as Undren made lewd murmurs and played with his juices. The obscene noise resounded as thunder that shook him to the core. He struggled to keep himself under control.

Yet, still, Ellas kept his lips parted and his eyes shut tight. 

It took some time, a few mere moments that stretched into an eternity, until Undren stopped and addressed Ellas again. "Close your mouth, Ellas, but keep your eyes closed."

Ellas obeyed, compelled beyond any sense of reason. He heard a sharp intake of breath as the Orc prepared to speak. 

"You've given yourself to me so far, willingly. You will say yes, or no. You've done well so far, but: will you give yourself to me completely tonight? Submit yourself to my will?"

Ellas paused. The breath caught in his throat and his heart hammered in his chest. 

Undren had forced him into becoming an active participant to his own fate. Ellas couldn't pretend that this was forced on him. He could escape beneath the flimsy veneer of his own guilt and arousal. He had to decide. 

Undren may simply end it here if he was denied. Or, he may force himself onto the Elf. Either way, Ellas had to answer. He had to be responsible for the outcome. 

The echo of the Orc's implied threat reverberated through his mind. He was still afraid. He feared for the consequences of their actions. He wouldn't be able to return to the way that things had been. Then again, that path may have already been closed to him.

Ellas had felt something awaken inside of him throughout the encounter. 

And, now, the surge of his own arousal had finally overwhelmed his sensibilities. 

Ellas swallowed. He was afraid of his answer. 

"Y-yes."

---

Undren kept quiet, letting the silence hang in the air as the elf seemed to consider his position. What all of this meant. Undren could only imagine what was going through his head.

Undren swore he felt the elf shiver in his grasp. In that moment, Undren was sure he himself felt something change. Maybe in the air. The tension was still there but...

Ellas spoke then. Undren hadn't known what to expect, but he smiled now. Ellas had said yes. At least through his words, just now, he had submitted himself to Undren.

Undren let out a big, hot breath. He was smiling now. He leaned in and kissed the elf on the forehead, then pulled back.

"Good. Good!" He said, pulling back a bit. "I know that you're scared... but there is no reason to be. Open your eyes, Ellas. Have another drink with me." He said simply.

The mood hadn't changed for Undren though. This drink was celebratory. For both of them. Undren did not move, keeping himself close to the elf, but still doing what he could to get their cups.

He poured them both another watered down cup of fire wine. He handed one over to Ellas, and took his own. "Drink, and then remove your clothes. Put them in your tent or your bag. I want to see you as you are, Ellas."

Undren took a sip of his drink, simply staring at the elf. Undren felt victorious, but more than that, he felt pleased. Ellas had submitted to him far more easily than he ever expected him to.

This would make things easier for both of them, but Undren still had his dark proclivities. He wanted to ravage him. To fuck him aggressively. To spank and smack him. Of course, to Undren, this was out of affection. A very, very strong affection. Ellas might not feel that way. Which is why Undren was taking things slowly.

Ellas was a beautiful creature. And now, he was Undren's. Undren would foster him, he would shape him and encourage him to be what he was meant to be. What Ellas himself knew he was meant to be deep down, and what Undren had seen in him nearly from the moment he'd spotted him.

---

Ellas sat in the chill of the mountain. He shivered in anticipation. He dreaded and yearned for the moment that was to come. The moment that would ward against the frigid tendrils of the peaks. 

He was stunned. And, had surprised even himself with his answer. 

He would submit. 

If Ellas had his eyes opened, he could've seen Undren's face set alight brighter than any of the stars in the heavens. Instead, he felt a weighted exhale flee from the pensive Orc. It was practically filled with a joyful exhilaration. And, a wet and celebratory kiss promptly connected to the Elf's forehead.

"Good. Good!" Undren let his victory echo through the hills with a jubilant laugh. "I know that you're scared... but there is no reason to be. Open your eyes, Ellas. Have another drink with me!"

Ellas stood on the precipice of his indecision. He would have to face the Orc again. He would have to look into their eyes and recall the full extent of what had been promised. He couldn't hide in his own world of shadow. 

Ellas opened his eyes and winced at the sharp light of the campfire. Undren sat before him. A large smile was plastered across his face. And, for a moment, Ellas allowed himself to appreciate the rugged beauty of the Orc. 

He didn't merely appreciate the sculpted masculinity that Undren possessed; as he had earlier. His admission and coerced confession had opened his eyes to a point of view that he hadn't considered.

The firelight danced and played across Undren's cragged features. The shadow intermingled with the light and managed to highlight all of his best features. A strong jaw. A high and prominent brow. A sharp and powerful nose. And, an intriguing union between playfulness and brutality that reflected in his eyes. 

Ellas blatantly stared at the Orc with a focused contemplation. He felt as though he had missed something blatantly obvious when he had first seen him. And, now he had to wonder how he hadn't seen it earlier.

Undren was attractive.

And, the effect that realization had on Ellas was immediate and obvious. That is, if one knew where to look. After all, he was not well endowed. Which had only ever served him as a reminder that he was not considered to be a man.

Undren stayed close as he poured another cup of the Fire Wine for Ellas. He had to press it firmly into the overly self conscious elf's hand. He seemed practically giddy to Ellas, which only embarrassed him further. 

"There's nothing that great about me." Ellas thought to himself. 

He had expected that they were going to immediately move forward after he had agreed to bed the Orc. Yet, now, he had another cup of spirits in his hand. And, more time than he had expected to come to terms with his decision. 

To agonize and question himself over all that had happened.

Ellas sipped quickly at the alcohol. He hoped it would dull his nerves and his senses. He didn't want to feel all of his emotions. He just wanted to have his arousal overwhelm him again. 

He wouldn't have to think. He wouldn't be able to think.

 "Drink, and then remove your clothes. Put them in your tent or your bag. I want to see you as you are, Ellas." Undren boisterously, but seriously, ordered him. 

Ellas nodded in acknowledgement to the task that was bidden to him. 

"Yes." He whispered, echoing his earlier promise.

Ellas tilted his head back and finished off the rest of his wine. And, he rose to his feet and slowly lifted his tunic in a daze. It almost didn't feel real to him.

He wasn't here. He had never made it to the mountain. He was still asleep and in his bed in the forest. He would wake soon. And, wonder why he had dreamt of this moment.

But, he never woke up. 

His tunic edged across his slight frame and over his head. His skin prickled and shivered with the cold. The pale succor of his flesh reflected the dancing firelight. He moved smoothly, deliberately and seductively. Even though he wasn't aware of it. 

He placed his shirt to the side. 

And, struggled for a moment, as he debated internally whether or not he was really going to take off his pants.

His fingers loosened the cord that held them to his waist. 

They dropped to his ankles. 

And, Ellas exposed himself to Undren, barely a pace away from each other. 

The moonlight shone off of his cream colored skin. His figure reflecting the gentle light cut a sharp contrast to the darkness around him. His legs were smooth and soft. They held a bit of gentle fat on them with very little muscle definition. His soft curves gathered and sloped together into a gentle femine shape near his hips and thighs. Then, delicately bent back inward toward a subtle elegant waist. His torso remained thin and lithe from his waist. Until he reached his shoulders which androgynously flared to the width of his hips. 

Ellas was fully erect. He could feel the shame rush through him. And, he used his hands to cover his miniscule manhood from Undren; despite knowing that the Orc had already seen it before he had managed to cover himself. He was hardly even two inches at full attention. 

In a single word, Ellas could be described as soft. He evoked a sense of fragility and delicacy that would be hard pressed to match even amongst the fairer sex. Yet, he had an amount of substance to him that nearly ached and begged to be desired. A natural allure that burst from his timid charisma and plush posterior.

17