Chapter 14: Over-Excitement
2.2k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren almost smiled back, seeing the other do so somewhat nervously. It was a strange smile. Undren almost felt... a little unnerved by it. But he knew it was excitement and a lack of experience. He couldn't help himself but stare at the elf, and the smile he was holding back finally did come out.

"Hmmm..." He grumbled, sitting there on his haunches, his hard cock pointed out and toward the elf. "You like what you see, just as I do." Undren said, doing his best to keep things slow, but he was finally having trouble holding himself back.

He had taken it slow for Ellas all night, and he wanted nothing more than to pin him down and attack. Kissing and biting him. Grinding their bodies against each other. But... Ellas was still new to this world that Undren had introduced to him. He didn't want to scare him, or worse, traumatize him.

Undren shifted his position, sitting now with his legs open, scooting over next to Ellas. "Come closer... between my legs. I want you to get acquainted with my cock."

It was a silly thing to say, but Undren said it with the same confidence that he said most things. He reached over and petted the elf's hair, himself wanting to get acquainted with Ellas' body.

In fact...

Before Ellas could move, Undren had done so again. He had tightened his grip around the elves head and brought it closer to him, his cock now merely an inch from Ellas face, so much so that the elf could probably feel the heat coming from his loins.

"Go ahead... look at it... sniff it... lick it... and I..." Undren's hands scanned over Ellas naked body, appreciating the elf's softness. He squeezed his thigh, growling, his cock twitching again.

Undren let his hand slide back a bit more and took ahold of one of Ellas supple ass cheeks, taking it gently at first. But it wasn't long before he was squeezing hard. The elf's ass filled out his hand as if it were meant to be held by him.

Undren pulled his hand back and smacked his ass. He didn't care if Ellas protested. The ass was begging to be smacked. His hand made contact with a sharp sound. He pulled it back quickly to watch as it jiggled, and he growled again

---

"Hmmm…" Undren lowered himself to sit. A predatory grin spread across his face. "You like what you see, just as I do." 

Ellas flushed and turned his head to the side. His eyes tearing themselves away from the monster in front of him. And, his lip bitten with anticipation.

"Why is this so embarrassing?" He thought to himself. "But… I don't hate it."

Ellas wanted to reach out and touch it. It fascinated him. He felt drawn to it. The curiosity, arousal and inexperienced intermingled together and he found himself hesitating again. A mere hand width away from his desire.

He felt exposed. Vulnerable. As if Undren could read and see his every thought and emotion. 

Undren widened his legs and encircled Ellas within them. They hadn't touched. Yet, they were hyperaware of one another. And, basked within the roil of their simmering affections, waiting to be unleashed. 

 "Come closer... between my legs. I want you to get acquainted with my cock."

Ellas swallowed. His mouth salivated. And, he could help it as his body reacted in and spread with a warm smile. A melodic wisp of his laughter played across his face. 

He wasn't sure why he had found it amusing to him. It just seemed like a silly thing to say. A light hearted chuckle. A silly little thing that seemed to take the edge off of his uncertainty and embarrassment.

Yet, before he could react and move closer to Undren. A hand caressed the back of his head. The fingers gently wove their way through his silken hair. And, gently explored around his ears. 

It was a sign of tender affection that Ellas had not quite expected. But, was pleasantly surprised to have received. 

Then, the grip around him changed. Undren would his fingers tightly through his hair and pulled Ellas toward him. He held them there; a proselyte before the altar of his new god, preparing to make his pledge.

"Go ahead... look at it... sniff it... lick it... and I…", Undren growled his command seductively toward Ellas.

The sight of the Orc's proud and magnificent cock filled his entire vision. The veins twisted and wound attractively, throbbing with aching delight. The head of the phallus looked swollen and billowed before him. 

Ellas pressed his legs together and rubbed them together gently. His hands pressed into the soft fur around him. The heady scent of Undren's musk wanted and flared through his nostrils. And, his tongue parted from his lips and reached toward the monument of their lust. 

His senses sparked and arced excitedly through his entire body as the taste of cock rushed through him. It had only been a small taste. Yet, Ellas desperately craved for more of it.

He glanced upward toward Undren, frantically searching for his approval. His hand reached out and tenderly gripped around the base of the shaft. He knew that it was a sensitive area. But, he had never touched anyone, nor had anyone touch him, so intimately. 

Ellas gently pressed his hand up and down against the length. His movements were awkward and choppy. His eyes focused on Undren's approval rather than his own task. He wanted it to feel good for him. 

Ellas bit his lip nervously as he watched for his sign and thought to himself. "He's liking it, right?"

Ellas nearly jumped out of his skin as Undren reach down and squeezed his thigh. Ellas moaned and gasped sensually as electricity coursed from the Orc's touch. It felt so... intimate. 

"W-what was that?", Ellas thought to himself. He couldn't even control himself. The moan just slipped right out of him. "Undren's hands are so rough… but, they're rubbing against my skin. And, and, it feels so good."

Undren leaned forward. His mass shifted and glowered over Ellas. The elf swallowed nervously. He hadn't done anything wrong, had he?

Undren's hand traced from Ellas's juicy inner thigh and down to his supple ass. He moaned and shivered uncontrollably as the pleasant sensation shot through his spine. His body and his senses couldn't seem to fully comprehend the simple touch and overloaded his head with pleasure.

Ellas breathed hard as the Orc gripped and rubbed his hand across his ass. It felt different. It felt so strange and foreign. Yet, it didn't stop him from melting into the contact. His body temperature was rising and it didn't feel like it would ever stop. 

Ellas hardly even noticed that his hand had frozen the Orc's cock. He had been caught up in the pleasure and eroticism of the moment. It had become harder to focus. The touch more desperate. The grip more firm and violating.

Undren's hand raised from his soft curves. And, brought it down with a resounding wet slap against Ellas and his virgin ass. 

Ellas squealed and moaned at the contact. His hips bucked forward. His legs shook and quivered. His entire body wracked in the throes of his orgasm. And, his clit pulsed and shot his semen across the ground. 

Ellas breathed heavily on top of Undren's cock. His mind raced and blurred with confusion, shame and embarrassment. He hadn't meant to cum this early. 

"W-what was that?" Ellas nervously asked from the daze of his addled mind. He blushed and turned away from Undren. He didn't want the Orc to see him. "S-sorry. I didn't think that I'd-"

Ellas looked down across his body and slumped into his own shame. His hand stil held around Undren's cock. It still throbbed against his palm. And, he could still feel the heat emanating from the Orc. Undren hadn't finished. 

A flash of guilt tore through Ellas's mind. Ellas disappointedly offered, "H-here. Let me make you feel good too." 

Ellas quickly and eagerly tried to drown his sorrows in the pleasure of his partner. He practically leaped at the chance to redeem himself. And, his rather humiliating premature orgasm. He had been too excited. Too eager. Too inexperienced. He had to do better. 

He brought Undren into his mouth and tried his best to take him whole.

17