Chapter 18: Going Down
1.8k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren could not read the thoughts of the elf who was currently throat deep on his cock. He couldn't tell that Ellas was having a rather deep moment of realization, while simultaneously battling years of internal trauma that made acceptance of the situation harder than it should have been. He couldn't tell just how much Ellas was truly enjoying the situation, or how long he'd truly lusted for it.

But what he could tell was that the tears on his face were not ones of true sadness. And that the mouth and throat of the elf were attributing to one of the best blowjobs he'd ever been given. And that Ellas was far more willing to give himself to Undren than Undren could have ever thought.

Undren's grip stayed firm, pressing him up and down, up and down on his cock. Feeling the tight pink tunnel that was Ellas throat grip down on his cock as it poured a relatively quick drip of pre-cum down his throat.

His hand again smacked the elf's ass whack!, the cheeks now turning a light pink color with the blows. Each time he hit Ellas the tightening of his lips and throat excited Undren.

"Ellas... I will ask you, since it is your first time." Undren said, though he didn't stop unlike before. He kept pressing the elf down on his cock, fucking his face and throat. "Do you want to drink my semen... Undren's balls continued to make plap, plap, plap noises as they rather quickly bounced off of the elf's chin and neck. "...or have it painted across for face. Either way, you will consume it, but the way will be different."

Undren kept going, feeling those tight lips grinding against the sides of his thick green cock flesh, until finally, he gave the elf another hard smack, this time one large green hand per cheek.

With a few more strokes, he pulled Ellas off of his cock. "Answer me quickly and honestly."

Undren was going to finish soon, but the pause would reel his orgasm back in a bit. Undren was planning to press Ellas just a bit further. The elf would have given his first blowjob and gotten his first real face fucking in just a moment.

Undren was more than happy, in-fact giddy, to be the one to provide it to him.

---

Ellas closed his eyes and absorbed himself in the task at hand. He lost himself to the motion and the sound and the feeling flooding through his body. He hardly even had noticed that Undren had started to speak to him. It took an enormous amount of mental strain to bring himself back from the brink and listen to the Orc. 

"Ellas... I will ask you, since it is your first time." He continued to plow steadily into his face. "Do you want to drink my semen… or have it painted across your face. Either way, you will consume it, but the way will be different."

Ellas struggled to find an answer. He wasn't sure how to say anything with the massive rod down his throat. And, he wasn't sure what his answer would've been anyway. 

He was the tidy sort. He didn't particularly like being dirty. And, the idea of being covered in the Orc's thick, sticky, pungent and viscous cum… 

Well, it intrigued him. But, it also unnerved him. He'd far rather just take it down his throat and save himself from the cleanup. 

His cheeks and his arse burned with lust, pain and embarrassment. Yet, he loved every moment of it. He didn't want it to end. 

But, even as he thought that through his cock addled mind, Undren pulled him off. And, forced him to speak. 

 "Answer me quickly and honestly."

Ellas tried to speak. His voice cracked and croaked from the abuse of his throat. He coughed as his thick saliva dripped from Undren's dark forest green member. He turned his face to the side, still embarrassed to face this Orc directly. 

He swallowed and spoke quietly, timidly as a mouse. "S-swallow."

He quickly shoved his embarrassment aside and descended back on top of Undren once again. He didn't want to stop and think about it. His inner thoughts and emotions were in turmoil. It was easy to just… give in. He could simply let go. And, give himself over to his newfound lover. 

He choked on his way back down. And, gently fondled at Undren's balls with his free hands. He wasn't entirely sure what he was doing. He knew he needed to be gentle. But, he had no idea if it even felt nice to the Orc. 

He hoped it did. He wanted to make him cum. He wanted him to feel good and to like him. He wanted to be loved and held and kept safe. Even as he cried and hid himself from those very same desires. 

Ellas tried to pick up the pace on his own. His other hand braced against Undren's inner thigh. He bobbed his head up and down the length of the shaft. His wet lips glided with tender loving care. He gently squeezed against Undren's leg and explored, with a touch, his companion's body. Even as he continued to stretch the depths of his throat

12