Chapter 19: Relieving Burdens
1.8k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren smirked. He was... a little disappointed. The idea of looking down to see Ellas' cute little face frosted like a fresh bakery bun made Undren's cock quiver as it was pushed back into those pouty elf lips. But, down the throat would be just as good, he was sure.

And so, it was time. Undren had warned Ellas, and now he was going to follow through. He reached back and bundled up the hair of the elf, taking it in hand as well as placing the other on the path between his neck and head.

"Prepare yourself..." He said again, and then he started to really go at it. He pushed and pulled Ellas' head just as Ellas' moved with him. In time with this, he also thrust his hips. Not incredibly powerfully, but enough that his balls swung like a pendulum, knocking against both Ellas' chin and neck. It felt good to feel his nuts beating against that tight little throat. He wondered how it felt for Ellas, to feel the heavy orbs knock against his throat.

Ellas was getting a real face fucking now, though Undren was careful. He didn't press all the way back into Ellas' throat, despite wanting to badly. He was sure that fucking his throat like that so early could actually damage him, and Undren didn't want that. 

"I want to tear her... him... apart... but I don't... delicate like a flower this one... a flower I want to fuck forever…" Undren almost laughed at his own internal stupidity, but didn't.

The thought was serious. His Orcish lust could be damaging. He'd hurt lovers before (mostly accidentally). But he didn't want to permanently hurt Ellas in any way. He felt Ellas really was like a glass orchid.

"Ughh... fuck..." He grunted, interrupting his own train of thought as his cock began to twitch. He reached one hand back and smacked Ellas ass hard again. "Here it cums, you fucking bitch!"

With another smack, a particularly hard one, Undren pressed all the way back into Ellas throat again. Feeling his throat tighten down around the head of his thick green cockmeat, his balls slapping hard against Ellas throat, he unloaded.

Thick, heavy and virile Orc cum began to pump from Undren's cock directly down Ellas' throat. "Swallow bitch... swallow... urgh..." He growled, only then beginning to feel the clumsy twitch from Ellas throat as he swallowed.

The cum was dense, and there was a lot of it. Ellas had no frame of reference, but Orc's were known, along with Minotaur, for their particularly oversized loads. Orc semen was also, ever so slightly, addictive to certain races. It had a certain smell as well, but Ellas would know that in the future.

"Fucking... gods... " His orgasm burned out, his cock still twitching in Ellas own twitching throat.

---

Ellas shuddered as the girthy shaft ground and bored it's way into his throat. He had barely heard Undren tell him to 'Prepare himself' before it slid back inside of him. And, He hadn't felt anything quite like it. Even though he had been servicing Undren for a while now, Ellas was always in some modicum of control. He dictated the pace. Undren guided and pushed him forward. But, ultimately, Ellas had done most of it himself. 

Now, it was different. 

Ellas was a flower upon the path of a rampaging behemoth. 

Undren had taken the reins and began to fuck him in earnest. Even though, in reality, the Orc was holding himself back, Ellas felt as though his companion had abandoned all reason. It felt as though his treatment was incredibly rough. He gagged and choked. His throat felt sore and stretched past his limit. And, all the while, Undren's jewels drummed methodically against his throat. 

It was an odd sensation. He felt them connect to his skin a moment before he thought that they should. As though, his throat wasn't quite the same shape and size it had been earlier. As though, Undren had stretched and bulged it further outward with his impressive manhood. 

The only real thought that Ellas had that crossed through his mind was that he needed to ride it out. He panicked and his eyes filled with tears as he thought. "I'm going to die… I'm going to die…"

He tried to regulate Undren's movements. He pushed against the Orc's legs and hips and tried to slow him down. It was all in vain. The brute was far too muscular and powerful for him to influence. And, too far gone into his lust to notice. 

At least, that was how Ellas felt. 

"Ughh... fuck..." Undren grunted. "Here it cums, you fucking bitch!"

Ellas moaned and screamed into the monster's groin. His ass jiggled and stung from the slap that he had received. His throat constricted tighter around Undren. 

And, through it all, he felt so humiliated. He was being fucked. He was basically being used as if he was a girl. Undren had already called him one once. Now, he was calling Ellas his bitch.

It was emasculating, earth shattering, and it brought him right to the brink of losing his mind. His ego. His very sense of self. And, yet, he couldn't get enough of it. 

He had never felt more turned on, than he did right now. A quiet part of him yearned to be destroyed, to be broken down, and reduced to an empty shell. A silent voice that steadily rose into a roaring desperate need to be emptied and to become something, or someone, new. 

He hated it. 

He loved it. 

He hated himself for loving it. 

Then, Ellas felt the scorching hot seed of the Orc splash against the walls of his throat. It sloshed and flowed as steadily as a raging torrent into his stomach. It was a lot more than he had expected. And, he quickly, although admittedly awkwardly, started to swallow to keep the nectar from drowning him. 

It was hot. It almost felt as though it was burning him. It mixed in his stomach with the fire wine into a raging inferno of lust, passion and satisfaction.

An unexpected feeling of pride surged from somewhere in his depths. He had done it. He had made Undren cum. He had pleased the Orc. Even though it was difficult. Even though he had struggled and felt conflicted through it all. He had succeeded. 

A strange, foreign sense of power swept through Ellas. A sensation that he couldn't quite explain. Or, as he was now, even understand. He felt, almost as though, Undren was under his control. 

He hadn't initiated their relations. He hadn't, knowingly, seduced the beast. But, here and now, as Undren emptied his burden into the depths of the Elf. Ellas felt like he had accomplished something. He brought the Orc, figuratively, to his knees in pleasure. 

He was sore. And, battered. Even possibly a bit bruised. But, he had succeeded nevertheless. 

"Fucking... gods... ", Undren moaned with a fierce growl as the last precious drops of his cum fell inside of Ellas. 

Ellas waited until Undren stopped twitching. He didn't really want to make a mess. And, he almost didn't want for the moment to end. But, it was still difficult to breathe, and he needed to come back up for air. 

He gently lifted himself off of Undren. A wet schlurking slurp carried throughout the tent as it fell out from his mouth. A thick coating of his saliva, and Undren's cum, covered the aching cock. 

Ellas leaned back and coughed into his elbow, small flecks of cum dislodged from his throat and carried to his arm. He gasped for breath and tried to steady himself from his ordeal. He felt so happy. 

And, so angry at himself. 

Powerful. Yet, helpless. 

He gently shook his head to clear away his thoughts and self doubt. He could figure it all out later. He just wanted to bask in the moment. 

Ellas slowly and tentatively crawled over to Undren. He shyly avoided the eyes of his partner and bent his head back down to clean off the mess that they had made together. He didn't take it back into his mouth. His throat was very sore after the beating that it took. But, he managed to croak out, with a raspy voice, his words of gratitude for the precious experience.

"Thank you."

17