Chapter 20: Looking to the future
1.6k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren felt satisfied. Probably more so than he had in... months? Maybe years? He'd set his eyes on a prize and won it easily. He thought that his prey coming to him so easy would make the hunt feel far less enjoyable, but he was wrong. He'd just had a fantastic orgasm from what was honestly an incredibly sloppy blowjob. But staring down at this... elvish beauty before him had made it all the better.

As Ellas crawled over between his legs and began to clean him, Undren felt his spirit leave his body. The elf was licking the fur and his cock clean of the semen that had collected there.

Undren watched in amazement. He didn't even need to be told... The orc thought to himself, feeling that soft and slender elf tongue and lips slide along his member to clean it of the thick globs of cum.

By the time Ellas was finished, Undren was nearly at full mast again. He thought about it. He seriously thought about taking him again... maybe going all the way.

No... not tonight. This beautiful little bitch has worked hard... they deserve a reward... but I still need to start training him... should I call him her? Undren sat and watched.

Ellas then spoke in a raspy, croaky voice 'Thank you' and Undren again nearly felt himself die and his soul leave his body.

Undren had never seen a bitch made so easily. One so beautiful, one with a cock between their legs.

"You're welcome... but I should be thanking you..." Undren said, doing his best to control his tone. Despite how hard his cock still was, he reached down and grabbed the elf. He felt Ellas tense up, but Undren pulled him up as gently and as helpfully as he could, and kissed him again.

Undren did not care if his cock had just been in the elf's mouth. Nor did he care that he could taste his own pungent semen on the elf's breath. Ellas had earned this kiss. And it was a long one, and as passionate if not more so than the first kisses he'd given the elf.

His grip was soft and tender. His tongue, while still in control, brushing gently against the elf's own, and his lips only overtook him when he felt right.

When Ellas naturally moved to pull away, possibly from the slight discomfort from a long breath untaken, Undren pulled back. He wanted this kiss to be perfect and as memorable as possible for the elf.

A small string of drool connected their lips, which Undren ridded them of by running his tongue across his own mouth. He let out a satisfied moan like growl.

"I do not speak to deceive you, and I do not want to foster an ego from such a beautiful soul, but I think you might be perfect, Ellas." Undren said, squinting down at the elf in his arms.

"You're mine now, and you have done better than I'd ever imagined. Tonight is only the first of many nights, of course..." Undren trailed off for a moment, and just stared at him. His hand caressed the elf's naked back gently.

"...there will be trials. Sexual, emotional... maybe dangerous ones, if you travel with me." Undren inspected the elf for fear or hesitation.

His hand had traced down to the elf's ass now, the large green mitts sliding over those two perfectly round pale globes that were his lower cheeks. His middle finger settled in the crease, and soon pressed between the cheeks and against the pucker of his anus.

"I've told you I'd take you no matter what you said... but I am no monster. What do you say?"

Undren hadn't really asked the question, but what he'd said had left an implication. It was somewhat of a test. He wanted to see what Ellas thought he meant, and how he'd answer.

---

Ellas dutifully cleaned up the mess that they had made together. He didn't really think much of it. It just felt like it was the correct thing to do. He didn't want to have a mess made on his face. And, he didn't think that Undren would want a mess on his cock. 

The taste wasn't quite what he had expected though. He had swallowed quite a lot of Undren's cum. But, most of it had slipped past his tongue and emptied straight into his stomach. He had a small taste after the hose had been removed from his throat. But, it was a fleeting moment that simply danced casually across his taste buds. 

Now, he had it inside of his mouth properly. His tongue licked up the thick globs of cum. And, it was pungent. It tasted incredibly potent and he had to work hard to not let it show on his face. Yet, despite the musky flavor, he didn't dislike it. 

It was salty and almost sour. But, also a bit earthy and thick. It was definitely sticky and it felt almost like it clung and cloyed against whatever it touched. It was almost somewhere in between a drink and a meal.

Then, Undren replied and spoke to him.

 "You're welcome... but I should be thanking you…"

Ellas didn't quite know how to respond. It sounded genuine. And, even though he had felt good from it and felt proud that he managed to make Undren cum, he also felt incredibly embarrassed and ashamed to be noticed and thanked for his contribution. 

He didn't want to be seen. It made it all feel too real. He almost wanted it to be a dream. To indulge in this fantasy privately, then leave it alone for a brighter future…

But, Undren had other plans it seemed.

Ellas tensed, flinching, as he felt the Orc reach down and gently caress his skin. Undren carefully and considerately pulled him upwards into an embrace. Ellas felt his thought and emotion arrest as Undren intimately kissed him. 

The fervor and need was absent as their lips connected in union. Instead, it was filled with deliberate action. A sense of intimacy and consideration filtering through the seemingly simple action. 

Ellas thought that he might not be wanted after everything was over. Undren had gotten what he wanted. And, now there was no reason to keep the Orc interested in him. 

But, their kiss conveyed that his intentions encompassed much more than a single night of pleasure. A depth of want within their embrace that had surpassed all preconceptions. 

Ellas instinctively recoiled. It scared him. It was turning into much more than he had imagined. He pulled away, desperately tried to catch his breath and a moment to think for himself.

"I do not speak to deceive you, and I do not want to foster an ego from such a beautiful soul, but I think you might be perfect, Ellas."

No!

He needed time. He needed to think. He couldn't… he can't…

"You're mine now, and you have done better than I'd ever imagined. Tonight is only the first of many nights, of course…"

Oh gods. 

The cum swirled and sloshed inside of his stomach. It blended together with his wine. He belonged to Undren?

He felt hot. It was so hot. He couldn't… couldn't think… 

The first?

The first night of many nights…

The image and notion drifted into his mind unbidden. The portrait of his body intertwined with Undren. An indulgent blazing sticky romance. The notion that they'd commit and pursue one another, night after night, filling one another with the evidence of their love. 

It was so warm. His stomach churned. He was going to be sick. He was going to fall in love. He needed to get out. He needed air. It was too much. It was all far too much. 

Undren gently stroked his hand against Ellas. The kind gesture did little to soothe his nerves. His mind raced. His mouth dried. His throat ached and throbbed. 

He was too close to Undren.

He had been marked.

And, he was too close, far too close to being like a girl. 

"...there will be trials. Sexual, emotional... maybe dangerous ones, if you travel with me."

An invitation whispered into his ear. He could give in to it all. He could be like a girl. He could give himself to Undren. He could be Undren's and travel with him. He could be protected during the day. And, service him at night. 

He felt Undren press against his ass. His finger lilting playfully at the entrance to his cravenly submissive fantasies. He wanted to give into it. He wanted to share in the pleasure together. He felt Undren shift and breathe and growl underneath him.

He felt the power of the Orc underneath his fingertips. A strength of sinew that he could wield. It wouldn't cost much. A simple transgression. A bite from a forbidden fruit. 

"I've told you I'd take you no matter what you said... but I am no monster. What do you say?"

Ellas flushed and turned his head away. He panicked. He knew that he had to answer. He had to tell Undren the truth. He had to confess all of it. 

He cleared his throat. It tingled and hurt with a dull throb. His voice sounded in a coarse whisper. He felt so removed from it. As if he was simply an observer in someone else's life. He spoke.

 "I… can't…"

12