Chapter 21: Through his eyes
1.5k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren had read some of the upset in the elf. He could feel the tension in his body. He could see it in his face even before he spoke. Even if Ellas had tried to hide it, Undren might have noticed. Maybe he was trying to hide it, and was just very bad at it. The way his eyes darted about with his nerves, and his expression spoke more than the two words he'd eventually utter.

The little beauty was panicking in his arms. Such an intense encounter would muddle the mind, and now Ellas' mind was clear. Too clear, maybe. He'd given himself to his desires and now had the time to let all of his past and repressed feelings settle back into his pretty little head.

Undren growled, but it wasn't... angry necessarily, Ellas could tell that. He was frustrated though, for sure. His finger hovered over the elf's tender anal entrance, but did not press inside.

In-fact, after leaving his hand there for a few more moments, he pulled it back to the elf's upper back.

"I see..." Undren said, voice as soft as Ellas might have heard it. "Hmmm..." Undren looked away from him, though he still held him in his arms.

Undren looked back. His expression was harder, but again, not angry. Firm would be a good word to describe it.

Undren had a few choices in his mind, and he was going to decide now which path to go down. He could force Ellas as he'd originally planned. He felt this could work, in-fact, he knew it could. Ellas was submissive. He'd wanted this. He would eventually come around.

But Undren felt that this might make things... rocky, for a while. A last resort. He thought to himself.

The other two choices... leave, or talk about it... and… leave if that doesn't work. Undren knew what he was going to do.

"Do you wish to talk about it..." This might have surprised Ellas, who probably saw Undren as more of a man of action than one of contemplative discussion.

"I think that you lie to yourself, Ellas the elf, but I am only assuming. I cannot read your thoughts. Teach me how it is that you feel... if you... desire." He said, fumbling his words just a bit at the end.

"If you do not... then we will sleep... together if you'd like... if not, you can sleep on the otherside of the tent, or on your own. I will not force you…"

---

Ellas flinched and stiffened as Undren growled. He could feel it reverberate through the sturdy and powerful chest underneath him. It seemed angry. No, it was worse than that. He could handle any ire and wrath. He had been through that before now. But, it wasn't anger that filled the distance in between them.

Undren was disappointed. 

And, that was much worse. 

Undren's hands retreated and moved to a much more neutral position. They were still close together. Their bodies pressed against one another. But, it felt as though there was a rift that had separated them. 

Ellas bit his lip as he tried to control himself. It was hard. It was so much more difficult than he thought it would be to say no. And, he didn't understand why it hurt so badly. 

They had only just met. 

A chance encounter. 

A spur of the moment decision. 

And, a single shared experience between them. 

He had enjoyed it. It was good. In fact, it was too good. He had liked it far too much. He shouldn't have indulged as much as he had. He shouldn't have given in at all. 

"I see..." Undren whispered. His voice was quiet, soft and gentle. "Hmmm…"

Ellas could practically feel the Orc deflate underneath him when he gave his answer. He could feel the anticipation drain out. The hope that seemed to practically burst from Undren withered. He sounded defeated. 

Ellas swallowed. 

He wanted to reach out to his companion. He wanted to comfort him and make it better for him. It hurt. It had hurt both of them. 

A tear formed in the corner of his eyes as Undren turned away from him. For the first time that evening, Undren wasn't looking at him. Ellas felt his heart seize in his chest. He wanted Undren to look at him. He wanted Undren to see him and desire him. 

But… He just couldn't let himself go. Could he?

No, it was weird that Undren had even seen him in the first place. The Orc didn't want him. Not really. He probably just saw someone that he thought was a girl. And, now, he was just as disappointed as everyone else. 

He wasn't good enough. 

Leave.

Ellas should just leave the Orc. 

Before he made Undren's life any worse. 

Before he could disappoint his lover once again. 

"Do you wish to talk about it…", Undren spoke gently to him once again.

Ellas winced and guiltily glanced at him. He hadn't expected him to speak again. He hadn't expected him to be so thoughtful. And, he certainly hadn't expected to look and find that Undren was staring back at him. 

Ellas opened his mouth to speak. He wanted to say something. Anything. Anything that would help make this whole situation better. But, he couldn't find anything to say. 

He just tightened his grip. His forehead creased. His eyes narrowed. His lips trembled. And, he tried, as hard as he could, to hold against the deluge that threatened to burst from his heart.

"I think that you lie to yourself, Ellas the elf, but I am only assuming. I cannot read your thoughts. Teach me how it is that you feel... if you... desire."

'No... You can't. Please. You can't be nice to me. You can't try to listen to me. I-i can't. I can't do this… I'm not strong enough. I can't…' Ellas thought as he bit hard against his lip and buried his face into the chest beneath him. 

"If you do not... then we will sleep... together if you'd like... if not, you can sleep on the other side of the tent, or on your own. I will not force you…"

Ellas sniffled. He couldn't hold himself back. He couldn't control the tempest of his emotions.

He had too many expectations thrust upon him. 

He couldn't be like a girl. 

He couldn't love a man. 

He couldn't love himself. 

He was horrid. 

He didn't deserve any kindness. 

He didn't deserve any consideration. 

He was a mistake. 

But, Undren…

Undren didn't seem to look at him that way. He had called him beautiful. He desired him. He was kind and considerate, even if he had been a bit forceful. He didn't see Ellas as a mistake. And, now, he was even willing to listen. 

Ellas didn't have anything to say. He just curled up against the Orc…

And, he cried.

10