Interlude ???
1.4k 13 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She leaned back in her chair. It had been a busy day for her.  Thankfully it was nothing unusual, just the normal routine stuff. Already she was looking forward to some relaxation, she had a very cute and lovely Neku waiting for her. One she had some wonderful plans for.

She slipped out of the room a moment later, her day was done after all. Heading down the hall to meet her favorite little Neku. She had asked her to wait for her some time ago, and now she can finally have her fun.

Her mind drifted to how they had met as she walked down the hall. It had started a couple of years ago. The Neku girl in question had just been brought in for some standard training after she had transferred her assets into a black account. One that they controlled. That was rather important actually. The training programs weren’t cheap and the black accounts played a role in how they were funded among other things. That girl's money was used not only to pay for her own training but also the training of any of her dependents. Although in her case that was a grand total of zero which left more money for her training. Well, that and other things they used it for. Her being on her own had in fact factored into why she had not been taken straight to training in the first place.

It wasn’t the only thing the money they took from her would be used for, as once she put it in the black account it was theirs to do with as they saw fit. Besides, they would make better managers for it anyway, as they were less prone to wasting credits on silly things like clothing. Most Neku were not very good at managing their money in the first place.

She remembered the impression that girl had left on her when she came in for her training that day. She was the most beautiful flower in the room. A stunning beauty, and the last couple of years had only served to make her even more beautiful. Back then she might have tried to take the girl right then and there, but she wanted to savor the catch.

She had spent the last two years slowly seducing the girl, and now she was finally hers. Finally hers, and she was going to take full advantage. She rubbed her belly, it was past due she found someone, anyway. The timing could not have been better for her. Finally, she reached her destination where a very naked Neku was indeed waiting for her. It was time for some fun.

Announcement
I hope you enjoyed all the drops today! If you are hungry for more, my Patreon has up to chapter Seventy-One available.
46