Interlude Relationship Management
837 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yiria stretched as she slipped out of the bed. She had just had some fun with her Neku charge, Riku. Sighing, she checked her notes as Riku recovered from her last orgasm. It was getting close to time for Riku to leave here, and move into her new home. Riku was going to be moving into a prepared house not too far from where Yiria lives. Which was great since it would allow them to keep in contact. It would also make the supervised visits easier, being close by. Of course Riku wasn’t going to leave until after Miku was born, and that was just around the corner.

She turned with a smile, “You know you are just a few sessions away from being done with your retreat here. I think it's about time we take care of a couple things, and discuss a couple items, alright?”

Riku stretched and nodded, “Sounds good.”

Her smile changed, “Great. Now, first things first, it's time that you terminate your current relationship with your husband.” Then she gestured at the comm panel, while pulling out some contact details. “I’d like you to do it now. I’ve already got all the paperwork done. You simply have to sign, and inform your husband of the new status, and you’ll be a free girl. Understand?”

She blinked, “What about him? Doesn’t he have to sign as well?”

“If this was an ordinary separation, yes, but it isn’t. You see it's part of a special provision that not only allows a unilateral annulment of a marriage, but gives us permission to manage your relationships. Not that we need it. I have a couple of girls lined up for you to mate with. Do you have any problems with that?”

Riku shook her head, “No. I’m not sure about not knowing them, but if you like them they must be good picks.”

Yiria’s smile widened, “Glad to hear it.”

A moment later, Riku moved into the chair, and they booted up the terminal. Yiria stood by and coached her through informing her husband, who simply accepted it. A good sign, but one she expected. He had already been conditioned to accept the termination of the relationship as well.

With that out of the way, and a few documents signed later, she turned to Riku. “Okay, there we are. Now that that is out of the way, I think it's time we discussed your job. As you may recall, we had you terminate your old one, yes?”

She nodded, “I still remember that, yes. I was wondering about that afterwards since I am required to pay for the Caretaker Service.”

Yiria was happy to hear that, “Glad that was on your mind, and you will be glad to know that a job has been lined up for you. One we believe you will do well in, the hours are going to be long though, so you will have little time to interact with Miku. I believe you have no problem with that, yes?”

Riku said, “Seems acceptable, but what kind of hours will I be working?”

“You will be expected early in the morning, and won’t get off until late in the evening. We will work Miku’s feeding schedule around your breaks, most of your time with her will be in the evenings. That is also when we will be doing your supervised hours, at least for a little while.”

“I see, does that mean I’ll be starting soon?”

“Not right away, you will start about two weeks after Miku is born. At least, according to plan.”

“I see, sounds like the hours will be bad.”

Yiria nodded, “Yes but that is kind of the point. You don’t have a problem with that do you?”

Kiru frowned, and then shook her head, “I know I should, but for some reason I don’t care about the long hours.”

“That is a good sign, you don’t need to worry about that, nor do you need to worry about the pay. Just be happy that you have long hours, and the bills get paid, alright?”

She nodded, and the few worries forming slipped from her face. “I will.”

“Now about what you will be doing, it seems you have some aptitude for medicine. Although since you were never formally trained we are going to have to fix that...”

19