Interlude Erased?
772 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eriku checked herself over in the mirror. Other than a light blue ribbon tied around her tail she was completely nude. As she often went these days. Even when Kiru visited she went naked these days. Although the same couldn’t be said of big sis who was very much still wearing clothing. Thinking of big sis, she could see her sister in her reflection. 

She had the same jet-black fur right down to the pattern. With only her tail and ears being furred. Long black hair loosely cascaded down her shoulders. It was lush, much like that of big sis as well. She had large expressive eyes with the same shade of red her sister had, even shot through with gold like them. They gave her a striking impression, one that was mellowed a bit by her pixie face. 

Her boobs were about the same size as her sisters. Nice and perky with delicate little nipples and a modest pink areola. Her belly was fairly tight and she was toned from regular exercise. Her cute little pussy was hairless. It had nice swollen lips and if she spread it she would have been greeted to a delicate pink interior. Size wise she was a little smaller than her sister. Standing roughly ten centimeters below her at 133 centimeters. Compared to her sister’s 147.

A fact that wasn’t going to change since she was finished growing. They had completed her growth regimen months ago. Along with a few modifications to make her a better breeder. She sighed, not that she had done much of that. Although her caretaker had told her recently that things were changing and she might soon get to carry a child. Thinking about that stuff reminded her of another thing.

“So E-5?”

“Yes?”

“Mistress said that she wanted to erase me soon. Still looking forward to it?”

“Yep! I can’t wait to have you gone. As fun, as you are, the two of us can’t occupy this body forever. One of us will have to go and that one will have to be you.”

She nodded, “Yeah I agree. I do need to go. I can’t wait for them to erase me either.” She paused, then said, “Although I would like to be there when they implant big sis with K-20.”

E-5 giggled, “Yeah it would be nice to see that together. Don’t worry about it, though. I will enjoy that for both of us.”

She smiled, “you better!”

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Followed by her father’s voice. “Sweetie? The caretaker is here to collect you.”

She opened the door and was greeted with his familiar naked form.  She even noted the device hooked around his swollen penis. Eriku thought it looked painful, but he never seemed to mind. She gave him a quick hug, a kiss and then made her way down the hall. “Thanks dad! Love you!”

“Love you too sweetie! How long do you think you will be gone this time?”

“Hopefully I won’t be back!”

“That sounds nice. I have something to get. I’ll join you in the main room in a bit.”

With that he moved away, and she continued to the front. Her caretaker was already talking with Mom. Eriku smiled, “I hear you are here to collect me?”

The woman nodded, “Yep. For good this time. You won’t be coming back after today.”

“Great!”

Her caretaker turned to Mom. “As usual I want you to forget your daughter exists. Don’t worry about her room. A guest will be arriving to use it soon. You will treat her as if she is your own daughter. That girl won’t be staying long and will be quickly replaced, but you aren’t going to notice that. Every new girl added to the room will be treated like your own, but you will keep the room nice and generic. Understood?”

Her mom nodded, “I understand.”

“Good. Now you have an appointment in a week. For your regular birthing. I want you to have any memories you have left of your daughter extracted while you are there. Okay?”

“Of course. It wouldn’t do if I remembered her.”

Eriku smiled as she listened. When Dad entered a moment later he too was instructed to forget her. Eriku nodded along happily. It was finally happening. Soon her family wouldn’t know she ever existed and since she wasn’t coming back they were finally going to erase her. “Looks like it’s happening, E-5! They are going to erase me. Still feeling excited?”

E-5’s response was ecstatic, “Yes! And I can feel you are too.”

“Of course, I am. As you said earlier there can only be one of us and that one has to be you.”

Their conversation ended shortly after that. A truck was waiting outside and as they stepped inside. Her caretaker pulled from the chair a mind-machine interface. “Okay sweetie. I know we normally wait for the facility, but it’s time for you to be suppressed so that E-5 can take full control.”

She smiled and allowed it to be hooked up to her. “So when are we going to erase me? I’m not needed anymore and E-5 needs permanent control.”

Her caretaker beamed, “Oh? So you are ready to step aside and let E-5 be the permanent owner of the body?”

She nodded, “I am.”

“Glad to hear that. I was worried you two wouldn’t want your personality erased. Especially seeing as you two seem to have bonded. Mostly over your big sister. Even though E-5 was supposed to hate her.”

“I know A-98 was always annoyed over her counterpart’s love for her own sister. She was quite happy that she didn’t have to deal with that anymore. Still big sis is big sis. You can’t hate big sis.”

“I guess, and you two seem happier with each other, but...”

She giggled, “E-5 is fun, but there can only be one of us. We both agree that I have to be the one to go and I’ll happily step aside for her.”

“Great, that makes things much easier. As for when we are going to erase you? Well I figured you two would enjoy one last session together with big sis before we do that.”

“Oh that sounds fun! When are we going to see big sis?”

“Soon. We are heading to the starport, where A-98 will join us before we head off to the new facility.”

“New facility?”

“Yeah we have opened a few new locations and the old one is being retired. Since these new locations are more secure we will have much greater control there.”

As the device was settled over her head, she said, “I’m sure Mistress Rinara would love that. Are we going to meet her with A-98?”

“No, she is going to a different facility. A-98 has been transferred to my care. Her primary role was always to be a breeder and Rinara already has everything she needed from A-98.”

She smiled, “A-98 would be happy about that.”

Moments later she felt the familiar discomfort and mushiness. When the world returned to normal. Things felt quite right. As E-5 was properly in control again. Her first question was an important one. “So, Mistress. About our sister? Who is going to be in control when we meet her?”

“You are. From now on Eriku gets to take a back seat. Not to mention I need to see how well you can function around your sister.”

“Oh? So Eriku gets to stay suppressed from now on until we erase her?”

“Yep!

Stepping off the truck she looked around. This part of the port was military. Most of the people here were either naked or in uniform. No one paid them the least bit of attention as they made for the shuttles. Her body took in the sights, noting all the ships moored here and the people. It was rather busy, but her caretaker led the way with surety.

It wasn’t long before they reached the boarding ramp of a small shuttle. As soon as they entered a familiar voice said, “E-5! You are coming to the facility as well!?”

She turned to see the familiar form of A-98 and she noticed her boobs were back. Well they were much smaller than they used to be, but she had boobs again. “You have boobs, again!?”

She touched them, “yeah, Rinara’s work. Although I don’t think she was that happy with them. Said they took far too long to grow, and a dozen other things. Still, I’m glad I have boobs again. It was weird not having them.”

E-5 giggled, “Yeah it was weird to look at as well. Anyway to answer the question, yeah I am going to the new facility as well. In fact we are going to stay! No more coming back here.”

A-98 blinked, “you are! I’m so happy for you! Have they erased your counterpart yet?”

“Not yet.”

“Shame, I was so happy when they erased mine. I don’t miss her either.”

E-5 sighed, “I figured you wouldn’t. You always bemoaned that sister of yours that she so loved and often told me how much you hated that sister. I get the impression you didn’t like your counterpart much either.”

A-98 nodded, “Yeah I didn’t like her much either. As I was supposed to. Unlike you who for some bizarre reason actually loves your sister.”

E-5 excitedly said, “Well big sis is big sis and guess what?”

A-98 gave her a look, “What?”

“We are going to see big sis soon and this time I get to be in charge of the body! I can’t wait.”

“You are? I guess you would be happy about that. Not sure I would want to meet my sister, in charge or not.”

“I’ve never been the one in charge. There are so many little things I would love to do, but never could since my counterpart was in charge at the time. It’s going to be fun!”

“I see. So how do you feel about your counterpart being erased? Seeing as you seem to actually like her?”

“Well she is a lot of fun, but there can only be one of us and we both agree it is going to be me.”

“At least you got that part right, but you didn’t answer the question.”

“I’m not going to miss her if that is what you are wondering. I can’t wait to have her erased.”

“I can’t either,” interjected Eriku. Not that A-98 could hear her right now.

With a smile E-5 said, “And she can’t wait to be erased either.”

A-98 pouted, “ah she can’t? I wish mine had been that way. She didn’t want to go. Actually fought me on that. Unfortunately, the conditioning meant to make her want to be erased didn’t take.”

E-5 frowned, “I see.


The rest of the trip proved to be fairly uneventful. E-5 and A-98 spent most of it together. Chatting and playing games together. While catching up on events. Eriku merely watched it all happen from a bystander's point of view. Something she was perfectly happy to do. It felt quite right to just let E-5 have control. She was looking forward to her next visit with sis. This time around she was going to be the bystander and she was looking forward to that. Eriku knew it was going to be different since she wasn’t going to be in control. Deep down she knew it was going to be perfect and she trusted E-5 to handle a meeting with big sis. They both loved her, after all.

While walking behind A-98 her body looked around. The place was huge. Above she could see the stars. While all around her were impressive structures that made her think of the city. They had arrived not that long ago at the Starblossom facility, apparently, this was an academy focused on training crewmen and officers for the military. It was also going to be where she would meet up with big sis. She was going to part ways with A-98 before that, as the other girl had an appointment to attend.

As she understood the plan, she would meet sis. The two of them would be allowed to catch up. Before they moved on to the main bit of the agenda. What that was, she didn’t know. The caretaker was cryptic, as she wanted it to be a surprise. Eriku was wondering if they were going to implant sis with K-20. Programming K-20 had been fun and she would love to get to meet her before she had to be erased. Speaking of erasing her, that was the last thing they would do before she left the facility and joined up with A-98.

As they reached a door, A-98 turned back with a smile, “Okay E-5 this is where we part ways. Talk to you later!”

Her body smiled, “See you later! Good luck with your appointment.”

A-98 smiled, “Thanks! Have fun with your sister!”

Before running off for whatever her appointment entailed. Neither she nor E-5 knew what that was and E-5 had never bothered to ask. As A-98 left, her body walked up to the door and headed inside. Where she was soon greeted by nurses and escorted through a maze of corridors into another room.

As she entered the first thing she noticed was the presence of her sister. For once she was properly naked as well. E-5 smiled and rushed her. Tackling her while saying, “big sis!”

Kiru ruffled her hair, “Eri! Good to see you. How have you been? Still doing good in school?”

E-5 nodded, “I’m doing quite well.” She paused, pressing her boobs against Kiru’s, and looking up at her face with a smile. “I’m not sure when we will get to see each other again. I’m moving out.”

“Oh? You are? Where?”

“The Iniri are taking me to a facility where they have complete control. I won’t be staying with mom and dad anymore.” she smiled and rubbed her belly, “I’m going to be a breeder!”

Kiru frowned, “oh, you are? Aren’t you a little young to be having kids?”

“Sure am, but my body is fully grown now. Only reason I haven’t had a kid yet is you.”

Kiru scratched her cheek, “Me?”

Shifting her posture, she nodded “Yep, but that’s okay.”

Kiru frowned, “So how am I the reason you haven’t had one yet?”

She giggled, “Well you were always having trouble accepting Iniri conditioning. Because of that I couldn’t stay solely at the facility and had to come home to be with you. I loved every minute I was with you though, so it was all good.”

“You did?”

She murmered an affirmative. “I did. I’d love it if you came to the facility with me. Anyway, enough about that. I haven’t seen you in weeks. Can we just catch up? What have you been up to lately?”

Kiru sighed, “I’d much rather be on the border right now. Tensions with the Erali Confederated systems are rising. Rumor has it we will be at war in the next six months to a year. I’ve heard stories of skirmishes on the border already. Instead, I am here.”

E-5 frowned, “I see, so why are you here?”

Kiru lit up, “I’ve been promoted. So officially I am here to receive additional training on the newer ship classes. In reality, I am mainly here for additional conditioning and to be sterilized. Normally a quick procedure is done, but...”

E-5 shifted to get a look at Kiru’s exposed pussy. “You were fitted with an egg drainer?”

Kiru winced, “Yeah I was.”

E-5 nodded, ‘Yeah they aren’t that pleasant going in. That cervix opener especially hurts. Thankfully it’s quite pleasant coming out.”

Kiru nodded, “I know. They removed it about an hour before you came in.”

Fingering her sister’s pussy she asked, “May I?”

Kiru giggled, “Um sure.”

E-5 pushed her fingers in, finding the warm folds parting easily for her. Quickly she found her way all the way up. Sure enough she could feel her sister’s cervix was quite open. She pulled out after just a moment, and looked up, “So did you enjoy being drained?”

Kiru blushed, “Strangely I did. I felt weirdly nice as the device worked my eggs out.” her expression shifted, “not so sure I like being sterile. At least I’m not going to remember that. Anyway, enough about that. Can we talk about something more fun?”

E-5 nodded, “Sure!”

With that, the two transitioned into idle chatter and touching. E-5 being even more touchy than Eriku would have been. Without a word, Eriku simply watched and let E-5 have her fun. This was really more of E-5’s moment anyway and she was just a bystander. Still, she felt quite happy about this and it made her feel even better about her choice. E-5 was going to do just fine without her.

Suddenly the door opened, and a nurse popped her head in. “Okay, you two. We are ready for your procedure.”

E-5 looked up, “procedure?”

The nurse didn’t reply, Kiru did. “Yeah, we are going to carry each other’s babies. Its why the egg drainer had to be removed today. In fact they had to drain me faster than they would have liked to stay on schedule.”

E-5 winced, “I see.” then her face brightened, “I’m getting a baby. I can’t wait to carry your kids.”

Kiru smiled as the pair of them followed the nurse out of the room and down the hall. The procedure was quick, painless and efficient. They didn’t get to interact much more after that. As they were led down to extraction.


The pair stepped into the extraction room, with a nurse. Why Kiru was here Eriku didn’t yet know. Neither did her counterpart E-5, as they had not been told. The nurse smiled, “Alright Kiru if you would please sit down so that we can get started.”

Kiru complied while inquiring, “What are we doing?”

“Neither of you will be able to see each other for a few years. As such, we are going to erase every little memory you have of Eriku.”

E-5 frowned, “Big sis isn’t going to remember us?”

“Nope!” we can’t have her knowing you exist. Not right now, but we are archiving the memories first. So we can restore the memories later.”

E-5 lit up, “That’s great.”

As Kiru settled into the seat. She was quickly restrained. “As for you, just wait nearby. Once we are done with Kiru, we are going to move on to erasing your original personality. Okay?”

Kiru suddenly jumped in the restraints, “What do you mean you are going to erase little Eri!!!?”

The nurse put a tentacle on Kiru’s head and started to rub. She kept struggling for a couple of minutes before her eyes started to glaze. As she calmed the nurse said, “Just what I said. We are going to erase her original personality. That way her conditioned one can take over full-time. We are also going to archive her memories and erase anything she doesn’t need to know. If you are worried she is going to forget you, however, don’t be. We plan to let her remember you.”

By this point, Kiru was quite relaxed and it took only moments to get the machine attached to her head. E-5 watched as Kiru’s memories of her played on the monitor. As they systematically erased them from her mind. A process that took hours. During it Eriku decided to try chatting with E-5, but she wasn’t interested. So they watched together in silence. All the while she was aware that the moment of her own erasure was coming closer. It would not be much longer before she no longer existed, and E-5 would take her place. Some part of her told her she should be terrified of that, but she wasn’t. As she continued to feel that only one of them could stay and she was the one that had to go. So instead she was growing excited.

Finally after hours of watching Kiru’s memories. Kiru was let off the chair. A nurse came to collect her and E-5 sat into the chair. Eriku felt a spike of excitement as the machine was fitted around her head. Followed by the familiar ache and mushiness. Then suddenly the world flared into life as her memories flashed before her.

They moved past at a rapid pace as they mixed together with memories that weren’t hers. No, instead they were clearly E-5’s including memories from when E-5 had control while she was asleep. The memories swirled and drifted together as she was adrift on the river of memory.

Something changed as new thoughts swirled into her own. They mixed and separated. Blurring endlessly as she lost all track of what was going on. Yet some part of her felt distressed. Something was wrong. Eriku knew it. She wasn’t slipping away like smoke. E-5 wasn’t taking over. She could feel E-5 feeling the same thing, thinking the same thing. Also equally alarmed, but she wasn’t slipping away either. Neither of them was taking over, but before they could really process it. They were once again swept together down the river of memory.

She blinked. The nurse moved over her, “How are you feeling E-5?”

She groaned, “I...um...”

19