Chapter One Hundred Thirteen Unusual Reunions
425 10 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiru blinked. She had not been expecting a strange girl to suddenly hug her or shout calling her big sis. After a moment she looked the girl over as her naked flesh pressed into her own. Suddenly reminding her about her lack of clothes. For a moment she wondered why she was still naked. Then she decided that didn’t matter. Not right now anyway. Other things were more pressing. Now that she was looking, she saw the family resemblance. The other girl could be her sister. The younger sister she had no memory of, but wasn’t she supposed to have no memory of her either? Why was she here, and why was she hugging her?”

A moment later, a second girl pulled her off. “Sorry, sorry. Forgive E-5 she was simply so excited to finally see you again. Even if you probably have no idea who she is?” she paused, then extended a hand, “I’m A-98 by the way and I believe you are Kiru, yes?”

She nodded, “Yes I’m Kiru.” She frowned. Looking both girls over. They were naked like she was, but that seemed to be quite common for Neku these days. To the point that wearing clothes was starting to become unusual. She tried not to think much about that and focused on the two girls. This A-98 was a lovely girl with a gorgeous red and gold fur pattern. Long hair cascaded down her back. Bright purple eyes regarded her. She was the taller of the two, but not by much. What Kiru noticed most were her large perky breasts. It was amazing how well shaped they were.

The other girl looked a lot like Kiru, with the same black fur, silky black hair. What she noticed most were the red and gold eyes. A clear family trait. She recalled the other calling her E-5, but her name on the records was... Eriku. That left her a question.”

Her frown deepened, “And you said you are E-5? I don’t really remember you, but I am fairly sure your name is Eriku.”

E-5 blinked, her eyes widened, “You know! Great, that makes things so much easier.” She reached into the bag she was holding, “I brought your memory crystal. It contains all the memories they had to take from you. Oh yes and...”

A-98 interjected, “Slow down E-5, I know you are excited, but she is clearly lost.”

Kiru looked between the two, still wondering what was going on. When a familiar hologram materialized in front of her. Projected from a nearby drone. She smiled, turned to Eriku/E-5, “It’s nice to finally meet you and I’m sure my charge would love getting her lost memories back. She had basically given up on that. If you would follow me, we can get started and talk along the way. I’m Megumi by the way, Primary AI of the Imperial Solean Battleship Constellation.”

She blinked. What was going on? Eriku/E-5 was silent for a moment. “Oh great! You have a mind room? That will make things easier. I even brought the crystal containing the replacement personality I helped program.”

“Oh? Interesting. I can certainly take a look, even maybe make use of that.” She paused, turning to Kiru. “Sorry for not warning you earlier about her coming. I knew she was coming, but I felt surprise would be better.”

E-5 interjected, “You knew I was coming?”

A-98 watched, clearly surprised as well.

“Well I am one of the big battleships you saw when your shuttle came into the system. One of my drones was even present when you two eloped from your facility, so I knew who was aboard as well.”

A-98 blinked, “Wait you knew?” she glanced around, “I knew this felt too easy.”

Megumi giggled, “Yes I may have been helping you two. Speaking of helping, I also recently helped your first daughter, Qiri. She is onboard now and the two of you can finally meet the first daughter you share.”

E-5 blinked, frowned and then replied, “I’m not sure about that, but my counterpart likes the idea.” she paused, “Hmm on second thought that might be fun.”

“Great!”

As they walked Kiru finally found her voice, “Um? Megumi? What’s going on?”

“A little family reunion. I can’t put her family back the way it should be, but I can certainly give some of you a second chance.”

“Speaking of second chances,” she turned to E-5, “I understand that you are sharing your body with a second personality. If you would like, I have options to fix that.”

E-5 frowned, “Do you mean you could erase one of us?”

“That is an option, but I don’t think you would want that. No, I have other options. How would you like a body of your own? A perfectly cloned replica of your current one. It won’t be that different from growing a biomech, I can have it ready in 32 hours. I can match your current baseline or provide any alterations you specify. I can also upgrade your current body if you like. Kiru here can attest to that.”

Kiru looked away as she remembered that. It had been so surreal. After a moment, she nodded, “Yeah I remember. I don’t regret it either.”

What followed was a long lengthy discussion on what she was offering. As they spoke Kiru also learned more about her two new friends. A-98 was like her sister, abducted from her family and erased. Not only that but she faced the fate her sister was supposed to. Her original personality was erased. 

A-98 shuffled on her feet, “I was programmed to want Ana erased and it was like a dream when it finally happened. I was so happy then and then Rinara promptly betrayed me. That sucked.” She sighed, “and lately I miss Ana. I sometimes wish I could have gotten along with her like E-5 does with Eriku.”

Megumi nodded, “I know about that. Found it in your records. Rinara isn’t exactly salvageable. Which is why one of my knights was sent to terminate her. It went quite smoothly. She experienced about a thousand times the pain she inflicted on you and her other victims combined. In the space of several seconds. A suitable punishment, don’t you think?”

The two girls frowned, and shared a look, “You killed Rinara?”

“Of course I did. I’m not here to evict the Iniri. Too costly. Instead I am changing them, to create a better world. I’ll need to change your conditioning as well.”

They blinked, “I uh guess that’s fine?” said E-5.

A-98 responded a moment later, “I can’t say I will miss her. But um what are you doing?”

“You mean with the Neku-Iniri relationship?” Megumi replied, “Well as Kiru and I discussed there is way too much damage done to reverse things. Not only that, but the Iniri have done a lot to obscure their influence. I’ve found their records not ideal either. I can’t restore the families they tore apart or undo what they have done to many Neku’s personal effects. Not all of them anyway. Some cases I can. Usually where the records are still intact. They tend to destroy records when they deemed them unneeded.

“So instead I figured I would change the nature of the Iniri, or more accurately fix it...”

E-5 and A-98 listened, while Kiru simply followed. She had heard this before. Kiru knew what they were doing. They were going to reshape the Iniri to be a more supportive influence. Many would remain in their role as caretakers for the young. There was just no helping that. As many young Neku had been bred to the point that they had far too many kids to reasonably care for. The breeding programs alone were responsible for thousands of girls. All without mothers to care for, which was the whole point. The Iniri wanted the Neku to breed, beyond their ability to care for their young. Many were brainwashed to let their kids just be stolen. While others simply had memories of their kids taken from them. 

So the Iniri would have to remain to help care, but they needed to be more caring and understanding. In the new order, they would try to at least connect these girls with their families. As huge as they are, that is. It remained to be seen what the new world would look like, but with the gates Kiru would be able to visit on occasion. See how her world develops on its new path. She knew her world had changed irrevocably, but maybe the new one will be nice. Even if clothes would likely be gone, and men too now that she thought about it. They just weren’t really needed anymore were they? Megumi said it would be easier to accelerate that shift than reverse it.

Before she knew it, they finally reached the gate to the ship and headed aboard. Where the whole group was ushered into a lab. In moments all of them were on beds and mind linked with Megumi. Kiru’s mind blanked for a moment as memories long lost flowed through her mind. Soon she remembered everything they had done to her and her family.


Eriku blinked then closed her eyes against the glare. Her mind froze, wait closed her eyes? She blinked again. Why am I in control? Where is E-5? Her mind jumped a few times as her memories of the last few hours slowly flowed through. Oh right! She had been separated from E-5, the two of them were no longer sharing a body. Now they were twins! Each with their own identical body!

A smile graced her face and she looked around. Soon finding her twin, marveling at her own hands on a neighboring bed. “Hey! E-5 how is it having a body to yourself?!”

“Wonderful! Way better than I could have imagined and I’m so glad you weren’t erased.” She took on a certain look, and spread her lower lips, “Want to test it out with me?”

She nodded then frowned, “Oh! Wait! We have to meet Qiri with Kiru. Let’s go!”

E-5 sighed, “I guess we do. Might be fun!” she frowned, “OH! We can have sex with her can’t we?”

Eriku frowned, “Isn’t she too young for that?”

E-5 stopped for a moment and scratched her ear, “Oh right, I forgot. We will need to check, won’t we? Maybe they helped her grow like they did for us?

Eriku shrugged, “I, uh, guess, but I want to have sex with Kiru. Not Qiri. It will be lovely!”

The girls stepped into the hall and were met by Kiru who was frowning and enquired, “So why are we debating which family member we want to have sex with, girls?”

They giggled and A-98 stepped out of a different room interjected, “I guess it’s kind of natural to us. Part of it was programming, our whole role as breeders and all that. It’s kind of weird not having that.”

A moment later she blinked, “Oh right! We brought K-20 here. Sorry about that, it was just so normal to us we didn’t think.” She turned to E-5, “Hey um E-5 what did you do with her crystal?”

E-5 shrugged, “Megumi wanted it, said she could use it.” she looked at Eriku, “Do you know anything?”

Eriku shook her head, “Afraid not. Megumi said something about having a wonderful idea about it, but neglected to share.”

Kiru let out a breath, “I’m not sure how to feel about my own sister wanting to replace me.”

Eriku shifted awkwardly, “Sorry, sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

E-5 giggled, “It was the conditioning.” she turned to Kiru, “Sorry about that as well Big sis.”

Kiru shifted awkwardly. Not sure how to feel about having two sisters so suddenly. It wasn’t not that long ago that she didn’t have any. She even thought she was an only sibling, but with her memories back she could see the young girl that was taken from her. They had loved each other but with her memories back, she could also see the warning signs that she missed the first time around. Of course she knew in the past that she was being conditioned not to see it and she could see that in her memories as well. Reliving them in that fashion had been interesting. It made the past crystal clear in a way she didn’t think possible. In many ways she was however quite happy to have a second chance. Speaking of second chances, she recalled that they were about to meet Qiri.

So after composing herself she gathered the group and got them all moving. Kiru figured she would discuss her sister’s incestuous tendencies later. Not that she blamed her sister for being that way. They made her into the girl she is today. Eriku never had a chance to be normal. Like Kiru, they had taken so much from her. From all of them, even Qiri. Who she had never even had a chance to know, unlike Eriku. Kiru didn’t even want to think about how Qiri was raised.

Before she knew it the group were settled into a new room. The room was one of Megumi’s observation lounges. Wide armored windows, plenty of seating and a control station. Inside the room, two new girls had been waiting. Megumi introduced them both, but Kiru knew which one was Qiri the moment she saw her.

Megumi gestured to Kiru, “This, Qiri, is your birthmother, and, “ she pointed to Eriku, “Eriku here is your other mother” She gestured to E-5, “E-5 could be considered a mother of yours as well.”

Qiri shifted, fidgeting where she stood, “So you're my mother?”

Kiru nodded, “I wish I could have known you. Sadly I wasn’t even allowed to know you existed.” She sighed, “They took any chance we had.”

Qiri shifted, “Perhaps, but we have one now. I’ll start.”

Qiri settled into a nearby seat and took a breath, “After I was born, I was placed in the Girls without Mothers program. They started conditioning me immediately after birth, young babies are especially susceptible to being programmed, so they need to start as quickly as possible for the best results. As a new child in the program I spent my first months having my mind regularly wiped and programmed. I had no caretaker either, I was just a number in a nursery. Girls in the nurseries aren’t allowed much, and aren’t allowed memories either. That way we don’t bond with anyone until they have a caretaker for us. In my case, I was two when I got a caretaker.”

“Two? You mean for two years they were basically neglecting you?”

Qiri giggled, “I guess they were. Physically I was completely healthy, they made sure I was fed, clean, and exercised. Programming was used to make sure I had sufficient mental development as well. I don’t really remember the time anyway. As for my caretaker, she was called Talaru. I was required to bond with her, and I established my first bond with her. My first year with her was a lot of fun. We played plenty of games, but she did keep me a bit isolated. I didn’t meet any of her other charges until I was three. Around that time, she would also start leaving me with her friends, who she allowed to do anything they wanted with me.”

“Anything?” a flash of something on Kiru’s face before she schooled her features, “What kind of woman was she?”

Qiri sighed, “I had a lot of fun then, but I was conditioned to. It was part of the program, meant to test my conditioning. If I failed to comply at any point with her friends, I would spend the next day being programmed further. Apparently I was quite receptive, to the point they basically stopped programming me when I was five. Of course Caretaker Talaru continued to loan me out to her friends regularly.”

Kiru idly balled her fists, “Loan you out!?”

Qiri nodded, “I was a good little drone. Most girls in the program were, especially by my age then. When I was old enough they enrolled me in the academy as a special student. As soon as I got there, I was placed on an accelerated officer’s track and they started harvesting my eggs.

Kiru shouted, “They did what!”

Megumi interjected, “I can confirm, sadly. She was registered as completely sterile a few weeks ago. At this moment, she has 103 confirmed daughters born and another 90 on the way. With Neku alone, expand to Iniri mothers and she has another 507 daughters with Iniri women and another four hundred and fifty nine scheduled to be born over the next few months. They have also been experimenting with her eggs, destroying a good 30 percent of them.”

Kiru turned to Megumi, “Fix this now! She can’t be...”

Megumi smiled, “I already did. As I did with you, I have corrected her sterility.”

At once several girls all exclaimed, “You what! How!?”

Megumi shifted, “It’s not that difficult a procedure. Certain species such as my creators feature regenerative reproductive cycles. These species are long-lived with centuries-long lifespans if not millennia long. Yet they have very long fertile periods, due to their biology. Notably their ability to replace their eggs. Through the use of adaptive bio-regeneration techniques, we can mimic this process in other species like the Neku. There is more to it than that, but the process can be fairly complex. Easy to do, complex to describe. In any case, I was able to give you a second chance to actually be a mother.”

Kiru turned to Megumi, “What about all those poor girls.”

“Can’t do anything about that and you should ask Qiri how she feels about them.”

Qiri interjected, “It’s fine. I think. A couple of days ago, I would have been proud to know my eggs were in such high demand. Now I’m not sure. Still sorting my feelings out. Weird not being conditioned anymore. I’m more free to be who I want, but...”

Megumi finished for her, “You were still raised by them and that shapes you. I’m not going to tell you who to be and your mother won’t either. It’s for you to figure out. Just take your time.”

“I will. Anyway, my year in the academy was actually a lot of fun. Well the classes were anyway. Like many of the special students I was on a growth regimen, but I was on the accelerated path. So my regimen was worse. Something was always hurting but on the plus side I am done growing.” She paused gesturing at her small body, “I’m not going to grow past this. They made sure of that.”

Kiru thought that Megumi could fix that, so she said so.

Qiri gave out a wry smile, “Yeah she offered, I turned her down. I don’t feel the need to be bigger and I would like time to think before I take anything drastic like that.”

“I uh see.” she replied as Eriku settled next to her in the seat.

“So Qiri, what did you do in the academy? A-98 and myself were breeders, we were always pregnant.”

“I was trained for my mental talents. Being Neku and high on the psionic scale made me a prime pick for an inquisitor. Finding Neku not doing what they are supposed to and all that.”

Kiru blinked, “That...”

“I know, not going to be something to really share. I only started recently though, so I didn’t hurt anyone too badly. Only hunted down one pregnant female. Hopefully she can get her kid back.”

Megumi interjected, “It’s recent enough, tracking won’t be hard. Not my job though, that mother’s ship is currently being intercepted by a Collective cruiser. As for her kid, I know she was transferred off the facility Qiri was at. Beyond that I don’t know.”

Kiru nodded, “I see. How did you get the Collective to help you anyway?”

“Well they are interesting girls and they want kids. They have some... interesting ideas about raising them, but I gave them what they needed to get started. In exchange they will accelerate my goals.”

Kiru frowned, “Kids? Something tells me this isn’t just building new ships.”

“No, they want to recreate their creators, but we are moving off topic here. I think Qiri has more she wants to tell you about her academy days.”

As it turned out she had a lot more to say and the group soon transitioned to sharing other stories. The conversation continued well into the night. With all track of time lost. There was a lot to share, a lot to catch up on. Before they knew it, they were all settled in a different room settled on sleeping rolls as they bonded. In that moment Kiru felt like she had a chance at rebuilding the family stolen from her. Qiri and Eriku both had quirks, E-5... was a poor girl who needed a proper name and a chance. A-98 she felt sorry for. She had even less of a chance than she did with her old family and little interest to rekindle the relationships. The poor girl had been tortured, abused and used, but seemed to find a friend in both Eriku and E-5 who seemed to really like her. Rei was a shy girl, who was even more abused than A-98 had been. The poor girl was a real victim, taken from her loving mother and then put through horrific experiments. She didn’t know what to feel for her. Now that she was free, Rei had the chance to find her mother again and rebuild those relationships, but it seems she had also found a friend in Qiri.


Terqu smiled as she watched the door cycle. She had managed to sneak away from the clinic. She had mixed feelings about it. Some of the work there felt good, but much of it was questionable. Stuff she didn’t agree with, but this Megumi promised to change things. So here she was opening the door to change. The door shifted open and an alien drone entered the room. The first of ten. Ten drones didn’t seem like much, but she knew that they were the start of change. Plenty for this. She knew Megumi had an agenda, everyone did, but she didn’t care. As long as those young girls were going to be given a chance for the joys of motherhood, she was happy to help. Terqu didn’t want to suffer under that contract she now regretted signing. She regretted taking this job, as she was now complicit in crimes she didn’t approve of. This was her chance to make things right. So with that in mind, she helped the drones onto the Starblossom station and now she was going to guide them through the station. Her smile widened. A new day was dawning for the academy.


In another room. A young girl blinked blearily. After a moment she stretched and then stepped out of the pod she found herself in. Her skin was damp. She shivered a bit in the cool breeze and then noticed something. She stepped forward and relished in the warm light as it removed the damp goo from her flesh. 

Smiling, she looked around the room and noted a nice mirror. She posed in front of it. Checking out her lush black hair, her black tail swinging behind her. The cute face, with the lovely red and gold eyes. The modest breasts and lovely pussy. She was lovely and so cute. For a moment she wanted to explore her body and see how it felt. Only before she could, a figure appeared behind her, “Good morning my child. How do you like the body?”

24