Chapter 2 – [System] screws me over as usual
7.9k 7 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nuwa’s awareness returns in the cozy embrace of amniotic fluid.

‘IT’S TIME TO ROCK AND ROLL. FUCK MY LAST LIFE I’M GONNA GET LAID REAL GOOD THIS TIME.’

Amniotic fluid flows vigorously as Nuwa thrashes about.

‘...Welp, guess I’ll wait a few years to get some action.’

“Hey, [System]. How come you haven’t given me any special abilities or powers? I could really use some help getting laid. How am I going to seduce future god-emperors as a mortal?”

*System cannot give free help. System must follow rules. System can only guide and provide world completion rewards based upon the path chosen.*

First World Completion results:

Grade: 15% sin rating. Impressive for a fujoshi trash with almost no societal contributions.

[Dao of Sex unlocked!] - Enter enlightenment state through sex.

[Inventory available!] - Spacial storage of 1 cubic meter in volume.

[Shop available!] - Limited selection based on current Record and purchases are made with life essence energy (LEE).

[Induced Good Impression] - Special ability that induces a good impression of you in others. This causes even the most vile of killers to hesitate to kill you. Only works for those whose soul tier is below or equal to yours.

“Um…[System], can you give me some further explanation?”

*Omniversal regulations include a formula to calculate sin accumulated by each individual soul throughout life. The major factors that go into the formula are the amount of suffering which the host inflicted upon other souls and the host’s contribution towards world balance. System provided excellent advice in lowering the sin rating to get sik rewards.*

“Grr… Idiot [System], why do I feel like you orchestrated my life to be miserable just to get some decent rewards.” 

*System will facilitate your goddess training.*

“Fuck, forget it. Don’t think I’ll listen to all your daily lessons! I had no fun last life! I want friends! Humph. At least I got a sweet enlightenment perk. Eh, [System]? What’s life essence energy?”

*Semen or vaginal juices, host.*

“...”

*System wishes you lots of friends with benefits, host.*

Nuwa narrows her pre-natal eyes into the void.

“You bastard! You’re telling me that I have to milk dicks to buy my stuff?”

*System has already absorbed your father and mother’s LEE during the time you were still in gestation. System recommends absorbing off of your 5 identical sisters as well.*

“Sigh… I swear I’ll never have a normal life with you around. Well at least it will be easy to make friends with this [Induced Good Impression] skill. I wonder what soul tiers are. What kind of freak accident happened for me to share the womb with 5 sisters? It’s cramped in here.”

Nuwa continues to grumble and flounder about causing much distress for her mother.

115