Chapter 9 – Horny Teens
5.8k 6 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[8 years later - Nuwa age 16]

The Gang members are deep in the throes of puberty and Nuwa establishes herself as somewhat of a cheerful older sister to Zuko as well as a best friend to Azula. Nuwa constantly teases Mai about her crush on Zuko and gives her advice on how to seduce him.

Their figures are also maturing. Azula, Zuko, and Ty Li look like they did in canon. The anime did not do justice to their figures. Azula is an eastern beauty with haughty eyes and C cup breasts. Her entire musculoskeletal structure is honed to perfection. 

Ty Li is still timid, but is now naturally seductive with C cup breasts just slightly bigger than Azula’s. Because her body is soft and flexible, her boobs are extremely bouncy, which she is self-conscious about.

Mai is still an apathetic goth girl, but she transforms into a normal person and lovestruck teen the moment she sees Zuko, which is unnerving. She has B cup breasts, with a lithe figure. Mai is the tallest of The Gang but she slouches so it’s hard to tell.

Nuwa’s appearance has diverged from that of her identical sisters, which caused her some distress. Over the years, her skin gradually became caramel brown, and her bust and hips took on additional volume. Her breasts are D cup and her skin is without blemish. Nuwa’s hair also gradually changed color to platinum blonde. Most boys get hard just looking at her exotic features.

Azula stands next to her with a smirk daring the boys to try something. This caused Nuwa her fair share of distress because Azula doesn’t let her get private time with Zuko either. That’s who she planned to lose her virginity to!

One time Nuwa was really horny, so she picked a random hot guy to try and get laid after discretely feeling out his package. She dragged him over to a closet and let him fondle her breasts from behind as she grinded her butt on his groin with both moaning in anticipation. Unfortunately, Azula seemed to have a Nuwa Radar and soon found them, so she soon heard the noise and beat that guy within an inch of his life before Nuwa chi-blocked her arms just to stop Azula from killing him with her bare fists.

Nuwa pouted at her bestie, “Azula, how am I going to get a boyfriend like this?”

Azula looked at Nuwa and looked at what she did. She surpressed her feelings as she said, “Humph, a weakling like him can’t be your boyfriend. As my best friend forever, you can only get a boyfriend after I approve of him.”

Nuwa sighed helplessly at the fact that her best friend was in love with her. She had an intuitive feeling she would regret being in an intimate relationship with Azula, which is why she kept avoiding sexual contact with her. ‘Azula doesn’t know how to share.’

Azula also had an intuition that Nuwa was too free-spirited to belong to her alone, which is why she was happy to be her best friend. That kind of best friend she fingers herself to every night.

Zuko’s been dating Mai for awhile, but they’re finally about to lose their virginity. Of course Nuwa had to see them at it, so with her stealth and parkour skill, trained through extensive use of her hookblade, she’s hiding in Mai’s closet.

Mai and Zuko stumble into the room making out with each other. Nuwa gets super excited and almost bursts into tears, ‘This is the greatest peep job of my entire life! I’m so proud of you little Zuzu. You definitely weren’t this horny or frisky with Mai in canon!’

In reality, Zuko has just been super horny due to Ty Li’s perpetually jiggling boobs and Nuwa’s constant teasing. Nuwa would rub her nipples on Zuko’s back and put his head in her chest whenever she gave him hugs. Zuko actually kind of liked Mai’s grungy vibes most of the time and could tell she was all over him so he succumbed to his urges.

Nuwa’s eyes cloud over as she pulls up her black stretch top and twists her right pink nipple seeing her little Zuzu and her disciple Mai getting it on. Zuko slowly kneads Mai’s ass as she feels up his broad chest and takes his top off.

She pushes him onto the bed and gives him a sultry, but innocent smile. Zuko hardens as she slowly takes off her top and gives some poses as she slides down her pants. With just a wrap around her chest and panties, she gets flustered and covers her average bust with both hands.

Zuko looks at Mai and says, “You’re so beautiful, Mai.”

Mai gives a sweet smile as she kneels down beside the bed and unzips Zuko’s pants. Zuko’s penis points up with a height of 20 cm and a width of 5 cm. Nuwa starts rubbing her bean with one hand and covering her mouth with the other, ‘Oh yes, you’re gonna take that big dick disciple Mai. I want to see you ahegao and scream! Then it’ll be my turn..’

Mai licks timidly at Zuko’s penis and engulfs it in her mouth. She moves her mouth up and down the shaft but only makes it down a fifth of the length. ‘C’mon Mai, I’ve taught you better than this with bananas!’

Mai takes on a serious look. She does remember her lessons, but she wanted to get situated. She prepares herself, suppresses her gag reflex as she angles her head and shoves as much of the length as she can down her throat. Zuko looks at Mai with concern. Mai tears up a bit, but with true devotion, continues her deepthroat. Zuko caresses her head and silky hair as he feels his pent up balls jumping in joy.

“Mai! Soon!”

Mai returns his dick to her mouth instead of her throat, inhales deeply from her nose, and puts it all the way back in as she gestures for Zuko to take hold of her buns. Zuko obliges as he facefucks her faster and faster until he pushes her all the way to the base and orgasms deep in her throat. He lets out 2 shots in her throat, 1 in her mouth, and 1 unintentionally over her face and hair as he falls back to the bed. Zuko feels a sort of deep cathartic release as he thinks, “I finally got to fuck a girl.”

Nuwa twitches several times from a mild orgasm as she watches the lovers finish. ‘Ahhnn, my cute Zuzu. Ahhnn, my emo disciple!’

91