Chapter 12 – Consoling Zuko, *spoiler*
5.2k 0 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azula freezes and feels fluffy inside, but she also feels like she might be uncomfortable to be away from her father’s surveillance. She’s always been a daddy’s girl. Most people stuck in a certain cycle or in their comfort zone instinctually maintain that habit.

Nuwa senses her hesitation and goes for a compromise, “How about you convince your father to let you take a tour of the colonies and check for corruption but the true purpose is to see if you’d have fun traveling?”

Since she would be helping her dad, Azula perks up, “That’s a great idea!”

Nuwa excitedly says, “It’ll be like a fun vacation! Then again, if it was just us, then..” Nuwa twirls her finger around Azula’s clothed nipple and licks a hickey on Azula’s neck, “We could have as much fun as we wanted.”

Azula shudders in arousal but resists the temptation, “We have to go back!”

~ ~ ~

Two days later in school, there is a somber silence and Nuwa notices that Azula is absent.

Nuwa asks the person in the desk in front of her, “What happened, what’s going on?”

The girl timidly looks around and whispers, “Word around the capitol is that the Fire Lord’s wife had an accident.”

Nuwa jumps up and decides she has to go comfort her friends right away. Back at her room, she dons a set of clothes that camouflages her voluptuous body as much as possible. It’s day time so she wears brown and red to match the color of the roofs.

Nuwa correctly anticipates that she will not be allowed into the palace during a time like this. She parkours over to the Royal palace and with practiced dexterity, she scales the wall with her hookblade.

Nuwa traverses the hedges and climbs up to the nearest balcony. She hears someone muttering from inside the room, “Azula always lies. Azula always lies.”

Nuwa sighs, knocks on the glass pane, and enters the room from the balcony. Zuko has almost no reaction and continues muttering in his bed.

Even though Zuko is a year older than Nuwa, he knows that she has more mental maturity. Nuwa’s always gotten him to call her “big sis”, much to Azula’s consternation.

Nuwa gets in bed with him and spoons him from behind, putting her hands around his waist. “Oh you poor thing. Tell your big sis what happened, I’ll make everything ok.”

Zuko starts tearing up and says that he criticized a war plan which would involve the sacrifice of hundreds of newly recruited soldiers in a conference of generals today, thinking that it was a dumb general’s plan. After his Uncle discretely told him that it was his Father’s plan, he immediately got on his knees and apologized profusely for the disrespect he’s shown. The main problem was that he displayed disrespect for his Father in public, which infringed upon his Father’s image as a ruler.

Ozai was so angry that the flames in front of his stage shot up 15 feet. Ursa barged in at that moment from behind his stage and he dismissed everyone but her from the room. She wasn’t seen from that moment on.

Azula, who tends to lash out at everyone, later yelled at Zuko saying that she must have given her life as an apology for his mistake.

Zuko turns around and starts sobbing like a baby in Nuwa’s bosom.

Nuwa sighs, “You know how Azula is, she just says things to make others feel bad so they can’t pay attention to how much she’s suffering. Your Mother is a kind and gentle woman, she’s definitely still alive, I can feel it. She just.. can’t be with you all the time anymore.”

Zuko sniffles and his eyes brighten. He replies as if trying to convince himself, “Yes, she’s away, she’ll come back eventually. If she doesn’t, I’ll have to bring her back. She was sent away because of me, it’s my responsibility.”

Nuwa chops him on the head and looks him straight in the eye, “Don’t do it because of responsibility towards some stupid ideal like the Fire Nation or out of duty, bring her back because you love her and miss her. To be a man is to protect your loved ones. Your Father hurts your Mother all the time, is that the kind of man you want to be, Zuko?”

Zuko imagines himself and Mai in the place of his Ozai and Ursa and feels an overwhelming surge of disgust. He’s never seen his Mother look at his Father the way Mai looks at him.

Nuwa nods, “You see it, don’t you Zuzu? Your Mother and Uncle have always been protecting you from your Father. He’s not half the man you are..” Nuwa reaches down to rub Zuko’s crotch and starts to lick his tears away.

“Let your big sis take care of you just this once, dear Zuzu.”

Zuko smiles innocently like a baby as all his thoughts clear away leaving only arousal, “Ok big sis.”

Nuwa kisses Zuko’s thin lips, which are still salty from the tears. While peppering his lips with kisses, she traces his angled jawline and budding six pack abs. Zuko plays with Nuwa’s boobs through her clothes, but doesn’t respond that actively since he’s mostly all tuckered out from crying.

Nuwa gets on top of him in cowgirl position and strips off all her clothes with impatience. She pulls down his pants and exposes his raging 20 cm manhood. Nuwa smiles seductively, “Little brother Zuzu, you’re so big down here. I still remember how much this baddie messed up Mai’s insides.”

Zuko blushed with embarassment and his cock gets even harder looking at Nuwa’s immaculate pussy, “You p-pervert.”

Nuwa responds, “Hahaha, yes! I am a pervert and proud.” She raises her hips and spreads her labia so that Zuko has a full view of her moist insides and hymen. “But I still saved myself just for you, my dear Zuzu.”

Zuko is so turned on at the obscene display of sluttiness that he breathes a little fire from his nose as he tries to get up.

Nuwa presses down on his chest, “Woah there, big boy. Didn’t I say I’d take care of you?” Nuwa lowers her moist vagina onto the base of Zuko’s cock.

She slowly rubs her clit up and down the length of his cock. The intracrural sex triggers enlightenment.

‘OH GOD yes, this is it! The moment I’ve been waiting for, a gentle little brother with a big dick to fill me up. All of her thought processes focus on her vagina as she starts having mini-orgasms in anticipation for the final push.

Zuko feels his penis getting drenched with vaginal fluids leaking out of Nuwa. Her labia and clit rub on his penis making him incredibly turned on. Just as he’s about to cum onto his own chest, Nuwa grabs his dick tightly enough to deny the orgasm.

Zuko groans in frustration and twists Nuwa’s nipples in revenge. Nuwa laughs it off and moans as she feels her rock hard pink nipples twisting. She directs the rock hard cock under her vagina and gives a silent goodbye to virgin life.

Nuwa truly couldn’t wait anymore so she drops herself onto Zuko’s drenched member, which breaks through her hymen and goes all the way in. All of Nuwa’s enlightened thought processes were screaming in ecstasy and unleashed a huge orgasm as she felt Zuko’s fully engorged penis reaching her deepest parts. She wriggled her hips around a bit to see if there were any other g-spots Zuko missed.

Nuwa feels her womb descend as Zuko’s head lodges itself partially into her cervix, which causes them both to convulse and orgasm violently. Zuko entirely forgets to firebend the sperm because he can’t concentrate on anything except filling up Nuwa’s womb. He lets out 10 shots of semen and slumps back onto the bed as his whole body relaxes.

As Zuko’s penis begins shrinking, Nuwa’s cervix closes tightly to contain the life essence energy in the sperm.

+10k LEE, Total: 21020 LEE

The still enlightened Nuwa considers things she can do to get Zuko hard again so that she can feel the sensation of real and lengthy sex. The current session was basically only one pump and a bit of hip shaking. ‘Nevertheless, it felt so heavenly.’

Suddenly, Nuwa is overcome with a feeling of deep dread. It seems to come directly from the Spirit Realm like a warning from fate. Just as she focuses her senses and raises her guard, the locked door is blasted off its hinges to reveal Azula.

Spoiler

Uncensored Title: Consoling Zuko, Bye Virginity

[collapse]
75