Chapter 37 – Toph
1.5k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group bows professionally to the Beifongs and Toph joins them with a meager amount of luggage. Toph is a 17 year old petite, cute loli who stands at about 150 cm tall. She’s 5 cm shorter than Ty Li, the shortest member of the group.

Toph also has the smallest breasts of the group between A and B cup. Her eyes are clouded as if she has cataracts on them. Her hair is styled into a bun so neat and rigid that it looks like one could crack an egg on it.

Appa comes over to the front yard and the group takes off with Toph. She looks visibly uncomfortable with not being on the ground since she can’t earthbend anything from midair.

As soon as they leave Gaoling, the group act more naturally instead of like quiet bodyguards.

Toph straightforwardly asks, “So you guys are here to kidnap me or something? What’s your goal, money?”

Aang jumps in front of her and bows, “My name is Avatar Aang! Please be my earthbending teacher!”

Toph is slightly dumbfounded at the implication that the group already knows she’s a strong earthbender and took her along anyway. That means they are confident they can beat her down when they once again reach ground. She gets a battle-thirsty grin on her face.

Seeing that Toph’s mind is wandering, Nuwa clarifies, “My real name is Nuwa. We only came to pick you up to be Aang’s earthbending teacher. I got a vision from the Spirit Realm that you’re the only one who can teach him. You can also stay with us while we go beat up Fire Lord Ozai if you want. There’s no business school. We’re all teenagers, so we just hang out and mess around.”

Toph remains quiet for a moment before speaking up, “So you did all that lying just to convince my parents that I wouldn’t be in danger or fighting in a war?”

Nuwa’s eyes shine as she puts her Stella Face Mask back on, “You saw through that too, eh? Those were indeed my intentions. Otherwise, wouldn’t they smother you to death? Your destiny is not in Gaoling.”

Toph snorts, “Fine, you got me. This is exactly what I want. Yo, Avatar. I’ll teach you earthbending, but you’re going to have to man up. I can tell from your heartbeat you’re just a weakling who can barely hurt a fly. You’re thinking about ending a war in monk’s robes? What a joke.”

Katara goes to Aang’s defense, “Hey! Aang can deflect and repel attacks just fine. Do you have to be such a bitch about it? He’s the last living air nomad. Give him a break.”

Toph smirks, “Oh boo hoo. My earthbending lessons, my rules.”

Aang pitches in with pep, “I can take anything you throw at me!”

~ ~ ~

Aang is currently being pelted with rocks coming at him rapid fire like a machine gun. He’s not allowed to airbend according to Toph. He’s barely dodging each one under threat of major pain and bruising if they land thinking, ‘Maybe I can’t take anything she throws at me.’

Toph’s “tough love” earthbending curriculum is pretty brutal. Katara had to be physically removed from the location since she might have attacked Toph. Every night, Toph buries Aang from neck down in solid rocky earth and leaves him there to “sense the earth.”

Ty Li wants to give Aang some food, but Toph tells her off saying, “A man’s gotta solve his own problems.”

Azula feels a strange sense of camaraderie with the earthbender and says, “So Toph, what do you like to do for fun?”

Toph matter-of-factly says, “Fighting, eating, and sleeping.”

Azula grins, “Me too. We’ll get along just fine, you and I.” Toph also grins.

The group put their routine sexual needs on hold temporarily since they’re not sure how Toph would react. E-Nuwa knows since she could sneakily give handjobs to Azula or Dan when Toph goes to teach Aang. She intuits that Toph wouldn’t care as long as it doesn’t disturb her sleep, however she also wouldn’t join in unless provoked.

+10k LEE, Total: 1114k LEE

This doesn’t fly with Nuwa. She wants to imbue earthbending to her [Vibe].

It’s time for her to rely on some good ole’ scheming.

Toph looks over at Nuwa and sees that she’s rubbing her hands together with an evil grin on her face, but a corner of the rock that she’s sitting on somehow pulled down her pants and underwear enough that most of her ass is showing. It looks like Nuwa cannot escape from her Stella identity’s wardrobe malfunctions.

Toph walks over to Nuwa, leans down, and smacks her bare ass hard. Nuwa does a small scream-moan. Toph then earthbends the rock that Nuwa is sitting on for better positioning so she can repeatedly spank Nuwa’s mostly visible ass without leaning down. “Are you trying to lead me on, slut?”

Nuwa closes her eyes and her whole face goes red as Toph spanks her wantonly. This was definitely outside the plans, but Nuwa can be versatile too. “Sorry, Toph.. I can’t get you out of my head. I always fantasize about fucking you.”

Unfortunately, Nuwa forgets that Toph can detect lies. Toph has to focus hard to detect the lies there. The fact that Nuwa lies as easy as breathing and it barely affects her heartbeat, forcing her to focus more over the dumb shit she says makes Toph mad.

She got so mad that she stripped Nuwa’s shirt and pants and let her privates dangle off the rock stool she put Nuwa on. Toph says, “You lying bitch. Since you say you want to be fucked so much, I’ll make sure to fuck you well.”

Toph earthbends a rocky dildo onto her still clothed crotch. Everyone else knows what Nuwa is like so they just watch and let it happen, which surprises Toph. She’s further enraged at how much of a slut that Nuwa must be for them to not go to her defense in a situation like this.

In fact, Toph has always been a person who chased her desires, including sexual ones. However, she was born without good genes in that regard. Her body is still stuck in some sort of semi-loli mode where she’s toned with rock-hard muscles, but her body is still tiny.

Most guys think she’s a kid and don’t take her seriously. The ones who do go after her are pedophiles and she wipes the floor with them, usually wiping out their manhood too.

Toph didn’t know why Nuwa made her so mad when they first met, but now she knows. They are like polar opposites.

Toph is always upfront with her words and intentions, while Nuwa lies and hides her intentions like a snake. Toph ‘sees’ with her bending, but Nuwa chi-blocks her the first time they meet. Toph has a loli body while Nuwa has a bombshell body. Toph is leaving home to fight and have fun while Nuwa got Toph out of her home with the intention to help her and help end the war. This made Toph feel like she’s the selfish one while Nuwa, the lying bitch, is the selfless one!

All this causes a bundle of fury and discontent to pile up so she decisively finds Nuwa to vent on. Thus, we return to our situation at hand where Nuwa’s spanked-red slightly dripping pussy is in open view, and her limbs are locked inside rocks. Toph smooths out the rocky dildo, washes it with her water canister and puts it in front of Nuwa’s pussy.

Nuwa whimpers in fear, “Um, wait.. Toph. Let’s.. talk about thisSSSSssS??”

Toph rams the 25 cm rock dildo into Nuwa’s pussy unceremoniously. Although the rock dildo is smaller than Azula’s fully erect dick, it is harder and does not have any “give,” which refers to the amount of bending a solid object can handle when a force is applied to it.

Azula’s dick, although very hard, will accommodate Nuwa's vaginal curvature in order to get to maximum penetration. Toph’s rock dildo doesn’t do any accommodation, it just goes straight in and pokes on one of Nuwa’s vaginal walls forming a bulge on her belly. Nuwa’s head shoots upwards in pain and she croaks.

In fact, it doesn’t provide any pleasure for Nuwa at all. The entry of the dildo evokes the same reaction in Nuwa as does her [Vibe], thus providing a sex-only enlightenment (V-Nuwa), which she uses to adjust her muscles to instinctively find some pleasure in the act.

Finding a g-spot to rub the rock dildo on, V-Nuwa smiles. In any normal situation, the fucker wouldn’t be able to see the fucked’s face when doing them from behind, right? Unfortunately, the fucker this time is Toph, who can “see” sound waves so she gets a good 3d view of everything nearby, even things outside of her eyeline. Toph feels disgusted that Nuwa is enjoying this and returns to spanking her while grumbling “disgusting slut” this and “cheap whore” that.

As Toph alternates between spanks and thrusts, the rest of the group is nonchalantly watching and making small talk. Only Dan seems worried for his Mistress, who doesn’t seem very Mistressy at the moment. His worries cause his own Dao Seed of Lust’s ripples to leak and the rest of the group slowly heat up over the next 20 minutes until breaking out into orgy as well.

Finally, the still clothed Toph orgasms over how submissive her sworn enemy, Nuwa, is below her. Toph looks around and is gobsmacked that everyone in the group is fornicating openly.

She thinks, ‘This was supposed to be a public humiliation of Nuwa! How’d it become an excuse to fuck like rabbits? Is life outside the city always like this for people my age?’

While Toph was momentarily distracted by Azula’s huge dick inside the squishy Ty Li, Nuwa manages to chi-block her bending and pin her to the ground. What Toph doesn’t know about Nuwa is that sex actually recharges her mental state and energy. The only aftereffects of that rough sex with Toph’s rock dildo are some mild muscular fatigue which she can mitigate with some rest. All Nuwa had to do was act as though she was dead tired.

Nuwa smiles wickedly, “You sure had your way with me, didn’t you Toph? I should return the favor.”

Toph widens her eyes and starts cursing as she panics, “No way you motherfucking snake bitch! Cow slut! When I get my bending back, I’m going to put it right up your ass!”

Nothing deters Nuwa as she undresses Toph until she’s naked. Toph struggles against Nuwa’s grip, but despite her impressive muscles, she’s not at all Nuwa’s match in martial combat techniques. Eventually, she stops struggling.

Toph says, “Go on then, bring a toy out and take my virginity! I dare you to, hoe! You don’t have the balls! You’re just a lying pussy ass bitch!”

Nuwa smiles gently as she lets the verbal abuse brush past her like air. She makes sure to re-apply the bending chi-blocks, “We really have to work on that potty mouth Toffy girl.”

Toph narrows her eyes, “What did you just call me, SLUT? I’m going to beat that smug grin off your face if it’s the last thing I do!”

Nuwa frowns, “We can’t have that. We were just getting to know each other better this whole time, right?” Nuwa activates her [Clit Re-sizer] and strokes it until it reaches about 15 cm, an average sized dick length, which should be the most Toph can currently handle.

Toph quiets down as she watches Nuwa grow her clit into a phallus and comes around to understanding what Nuwa meant when she said “get to know each other better.”

“Y-y-you just grew a dick? Just like that? You’re gonna stick that inside me, huh? You’re gonna pork me with it?” Toph seems to be getting more and more excited. She’s so excited that she’s moving her face and eyes towards the proper places someone who can see would normally move them.

Nuwa leans down and runs her nose across Toph’s neck feeling her rapid heartbeat and thrill-seeking nature. She kisses Toph on the lips, which stuns Toph to speechlessness. Nuwa tempts her, “You want a life of excitement, right? *kiss* All you have to do is come with me. *kiss* I’ll show you the time of your life.” *smooch*

Toph spits out of her mouth towards the ground and tsunderes, “Bleh, you slut! You took my first kiss and even did it so erotically. If you want me to come with you, you’ll have to make me!”

Nuwa spits on her clitdick and lines it up with Toph’s small virgin pussy in missionary position. “Oh? You’re a hard-boiled firecracker, I’ll give you that. Let’s see if I can “convince” you properly~”

Toph shivers with excitement and anticipation, “STFU and hurry up!”

Nuwa shoves it inside all the way, intuiting that Toph would prefer that. Toph’s entire body arches and she screams in pain and joy. Nuwa starts pumping and since Toph is in pain, she lets out anger by cursing her, “Oh you.. Fucking bitch. You.. bitch. Fucking.. Bitch.”

After a few minutes, the curses take a different turn as her pain turns to pleasure, “Fuck me.. Bitch. Fuck.. me.. Bitch.. Fuck me, bitch.”

E-Nuwa pumps faster and feels the spiritual foundation of Toph’s chakras and her earth affinity. In fact, when ignoring the annoying cursing, Nuwa feels very pleasant in the spiritual embrace of this earthy girl. E-Nuwa intuits that it has something to do with the compatibility of their chakras.

Nuwa pulls Toph’s running mouth to her breast and imbues some life energy into her milk so she can heal all of Toph’s hidden injuries. Toph finally shuts up, other than moaning quietly, as she suckles milk and takes the clitdick as deep as it can go.

E-Nuwa suddenly remembers to check on Aang, who’s still stuck in rock, but finds Katara missing from the orgy, so she intuits that Katara and Aang are having some fun time of their own. Or as fun of a time as they can with only Aang’s head outside the ground, which only leaves cunnilingus.

Nuwa sets that out of her mind and thrusts rapidly, aiming for a nice crescendo of orgasms for both parties. Toph moans increase in frequency and volume as she pulls off Nuwa’s nipple and screams, “Oh Fuck Yes, your slutty bitchtits taste so good!”

Nuwa, once again annoyed at the outburst, shoves Toph back into her breasts as she rams  harder and grows her clit another cm. They both cum violently multiple times and collapse on the ground. E-Nuwa doesn’t forget to block Toph’s bending again.

Nuwa says with endearment, “Haaa… I felt so good inside you Toffy. Would you really hurt the maiden who took your firsts?”

Toph is also panting with exertion coming down from that incredible high of consecutive orgasming. “Haa.. well.. As long as you fuck me good. Haa.. I guess I’ll let you slide.”

+25k LEE, Total: 1139k LEE

44