Chapter 44 – Ty Li and Dan
1.3k 0 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragging Dan into a room with various foods laying about, Ty Li skips with joy and plops herself on a countertop. She eats a contraceptive herb from her pack and tosses off her clothes. Dan watches Ty Li disrobe and notices her pussy is visibly wet. It’s not his place to comment on the sluttiness of her Mistress’ sister though. These days, Ty Li has been sucking him dry even more than Toph.

Dan felt strange that he never got tired from his sexual activity anymore. Back at home, when his mother and sisters were sucking him dry, he could hardly move after sex. He knew it had something to do with his Mistress.

He thinks, ‘Previously, my Mistress said that the regenerative powers of my semen were powered by his own life energy, but now she said she fixed it. That must be the reason. My Mistress is so remarkable. I have nothing to fear with her around!’

Dan sees Ty Li trying to stick a baguette in her pussy out of impatience, but it becomes soggy because of how much she’s leaking. He feels the onset of a strange sense of mental clarity within his mind and knows his Mistress’ sister needs him.

He senses, ‘She doesn’t want him to talk, kiss, cuddle, or other vanilla activities. She wants to be filled with dicks from every direction. As expected of the Mistress’ sister, she’s indeed a wonderful woman.’

Dan’s Dao Seed of Lust lets him know instinctively what lustful thoughts the people around him have. He routinely senses the lustful fantasies of all the members of Team Avatar and the Gang. 

For example, he knows that Ty Li fantasizes about a water tentacle thrusting all the way through his ass and out her mouth. He knows Katara fantasizes about a shotacon version of Aang plowing her while she’s 9 months pregnant. He knows that Mai fantasizes about double penetrating Ty Li with Zuko. He does not get turned on by these things anymore though.

The only fantasies he can’t see are those of his Mistress, unless she’s having sex with Azula, in which case they brand themselves uncontrollably into his mind. Her fantasies are so much more vivid, colorful, and tame than the others. He gets so aroused by the sight of his beautiful Mistress that he has to bloodbend his boner away. She fantasizes about regular sex, warm cuddles, and spooning with Azula.  Dan doesn’t know what to make of this.

Perhaps his Mistress lives the life that most people sexually fantasize about, but in turn, also fantasizes about a normal life inside? Dan knows he’s only good at sexual fantasies, so he isn’t sure how to help his Mistress other than do as he’s told. For the time being though, he knows he should be the living dildo that Ty Li needs him to be.

Ty Li tosses away the baguette with tears in her eyes at how embarrassing it is to instruct Dan to have to do everything. Each time she does, she feels like she’s exposing more of her sluttiness to the world gradually. She doesn’t want to give up her timid dreams of a normal life, but she can’t help the gnawing thirst within her as thoughts of large cocks fill her mind.

She sees Dan’s big dick reveal itself and rapidly harden. Without maintaining any eye contact, Ty Li watches the penis approach her pussy in trepidation as she tries to resist her base urges. The pride of a noble within her would never allow her to beg for a servant of her sister to ram her pussy so hard she goes cross-eyed, so she simply stays quiet.

Nevertheless, Dan senses what she wants through her lust, and obliges. He penetrates the wet folds of her squishy pussy and feels its jelly-like consistency desperately trying to tighten on him. Ty Li’s head shoots up into a direct ahegao face as she moans loudly and cums hard at his sudden thrust all the way inside her.

Dan feels Ty Li’s cervix sucking on his penis and can tell that Ty Li wants even more. Unlike Toph, Ty Li never talks during sex with men. Nuwa teases her about this and claims she’s too shy. Dan bloodbends his penis to engorge itself further and Ty Li finally feels the sense of tightness she craves inside her pussy as his penis size increases to 28 cm with a girth of 8 cm. Even Azula isn’t that thick.

Ty Li feels herself relax as she gets miniorgasms from the feeling of multiple g-spots on her folds being rubbed. The desperate thirstiness is no more and she suddenly blushes in embarrassment remembering how she tried to substitute a baguette for a penis. Her embarrassment fades as soon as it comes as she feels Dan thrusting with his bloodbent big dick.

She sighs in contentment as her inner folds are pulled along with his dick instead of just smoothly sliding past each other. This is when she realizes that she needs these wide insertions. She finds that she wouldn’t mind if the dick isn’t that long since her womb tends to descend downward as far as required. Her cervix is currently exuding a vacuum on Dan’s dick as a reward for his good work.

Dan holds Ty Li in missionary position on a countertop and feels that she is rather cute with her fists tightly balled up at her waist trying not to moan even louder. Her jiggly tits draw arcs into the air violently with every thrust and he hears a soft plop every time they return to her body.

The pendular rhythm of the breast-plopping sends Dan into a trance and he can’t help but think of his Mistress when he looks at the similar features on Ty Li’s face. He slowly forgets his status as a living dildo and starts losing his calm.

Dan thrusts rapidly like a wild beast and unconsciously releases Dao ripples of Lust. With dilated pupils and growls, he jumps on the countertop and pulls Ty Li up by the legs, after which he continues pounding her in a pile driver position.

Ty Li is overcome by thoughts of being Dan’s little cumbucket for the rest of her life. She resists heavily since she has no feelings for Dan, but the current situation for her feels so good that the resistance quickly wanes. She had fleeting thoughts that even if Dan abuses her and treats her like a breeding cow, that too might be a good quality for her to look for in a living dildo. Her dreams of a normal life are slowly encroached by dreams of being fucked by Dan in front of all her sisters and showing them how to be true sluts just like her by giving themselves to Dan.

An angry, nude Nuwa slams open the door with cum dripping out of her pussy as Dan orgasms violently inside Ty Li’s womb. He cums at least half a liter until his balls are run dry and he lets Ty Li plop back onto the counter top with a fucked-silly face. Her ankles are on her shoulders, her ass is still facing the ceiling, and golden cum bubbles out of her pussy with small jets of cum fountaining out each time she’s rocked by the aftershocks of that glorious pounding.

+15k LEE, Total: 1649k LEE

Nuwa is visibly aroused with even more cum leaking out of her pussy seeing her identical sister in such a state, but she quickly returns to the problem at hand. “Dan! Bad boy! You’ve let your lust control you! That is not the way of True Dao.”

Dan regains his faculties and jumps as he hears his Mistress’ stern voice and swiftly gets on his knees down on the floor in a deep bow the moment she berates him. He knows he messed up somehow, but he doesn’t know how. “P-please Mistress, forgive me.. I do not understand.”

Nuwa sighs, crossing one hand under her breasts and putting the other to her forehead. “Dan, when I destroyed your [Harem System], I gave you a Dao Seed of Lust. You’re now a Daoist and you have to behave responsibly when it comes to sex, or else you will degenerate into a mindless beast.”

Dan wouldn’t mind becoming a beast if it was in the service of his Mistress, but mindlessness would be no good. He shudders at the thought of his Mistress abandoning him. He fully prostrates, “M-Mistress, p-please don’t abandon me!”

Nuwa walks closer, kneels down, and rubs his hair affectionately, “Silly boy, I’ll try my best to teach you how to be a real Daoist. First, you have to feel for your Dao ripples rampaging in the vicinity. Haaaah.. you’ve let out so many of them in my dear sister that I’m sure she can only think of being your slut for the rest of her life. Pull them back inside you so that Ty Li isn’t harmed by proximity to you.”

Dan widens his eyes in fear at the thought of harming his Mistress’ sister as he tries to feel for the Dao ripples of Lust as Nuwa described. He senses the thoughts of Ty Li, which involve a bukkake with multiple Dans surrounding her from all sides cumming into her hair, mouth, breasts, armpits, butt, feet, and thighs. He tries to do as Nuwa said and pulls the fantasies he senses from others towards him.

After a few minutes of sensing and practicing, Dan attracts back the stray daons of Lust. Soon after, Ty Li gets up from her homemade cum-volcano position feeling some confusion. Nuwa hugs Dan’s head to her breasts in congratulations, “Good job, Danny boy! We will have to have lessons on the Dao later.” She can sense that all the excess daons of Lust nearby retreated back into Dan.

Nuwa stands up and looks into Ty Li’s eyes as she leans her face into her sister’s leaking pussy. “Sis, you have such a cute ahegao face.. I want to eat you up!” Nuwa does just that as she slurps up the Dan and Ty Li juice smoothie leaking from the orifice. Ty Li scrunches her face in teary pleasure as she feels her genitals sore from excessive orgasms being sucked.

E-Nuwa analyzes what had occurred and why she felt a dangerous build up of Lust daons after she had just begun her second round of sex with Azula. She looks into Ty Li’s eyes, sees the shame and pleasure, and intuits that Ty Li has been having unhealthy amounts of lustful thoughts. This can easily trigger Dan’s Dao Seed of Lust to fulfill her desires and enslave her to his cock.

The best solution to this is to allow Ty Li to give vent to her lust or help her find love. It won’t get any better if Ty Li represses herself. Nuwa finishes her cunnilingus, pulls Ty Li up, and slings her arm across her shoulder since she can’t walk properly. All three of them head over to the room Azula is waiting in where there is a nice bed.

Nuwa sarcastically says, “Zul, this favorite sister of mine is having some sexual frustration issues. It seems we’ve been neglecting her needs.”

Azula replies with matching sarcasm, “Oh? I let her have plenty of my big cock on the way to the city though?”

Nuwa shakes her head, “There’s something she’s not telling us. She’s too shy to mention something like this. You see.. We have to coax it out of her.”

Dan and Azula nod as Nuwa drops Ty Li on the bed. She’s covering her face with her hands to hide her embarrassment at this unexpected sex-intervention. Or sexervention?

Meanwhile, Ty Li knows she has a problem and is thinking, ‘It’s normal for other people to want longer insertions to feel good, and even I thought that was the problem until now. But now that I know that I need a wider insertion for my pussy to feel good, there’s no way I can say that out loud! Everyone will think of me as a loose woman!’

Nuwa actually already knows what’s going on, since E-Nuwa told her, but she wants Ty Li to admit her fetish for wide insertions so that she can overcome her own shame. Perhaps she will even feel pride in the uniqueness of her pussy in the future!

Nuwa activates her [Clit Re-Sizer] and the three dicks point at Ty Li in unison. Ty Li’s boobs bounce autonomously as her slut-senses activate and Ty Li feels a strange atmosphere build up despite still covering her face and eyes with her hands. She opens her eyes through a large gap in her fingers to see three dicks pointed at her in different directions.

Her eyes dart back and forth between the cocks as she blinks rapidly and her fantasies run wild. Nuwa smiles and says, “So you still refuse to say it, eh? Well, you’re not getting any of these cocks if you don’t confess!”

Ty Li puts on one of the most miserable sets of puppy eyes that her three friends had ever seen. Azula almost caves at how cute Ty Li looks, but Nuwa ruthlessly gestures for them to keep focus.

Nuwa smirks evilly and rubs her clitdick on Ty Li’s cheek, “Nice try, Sis. You’re only allowed to feel these rub on your smooth skin until you confess. None of us will be lured into your naughty holes!”

Azula and Dan rub their cocks on Ty Li’s breasts and pussy respectively, but neither goes close to the erogenous zones of Ty Li’s nipples or clit. Ty Li whimpers and struggles, but they hold her down. She reaches her tongue for Nuwa’s clitdick which is on her cheek, attempting to get a taste and maybe capture it in her mouth, but Nuwa keeps it out of reach and slaps her lightly with it.

Ty Li feels the thirst inside her return full force as Dan pats her labia and perineum with his own cock. She screams in frustration, “OK! OK.. You win, Sis.. I found that I need thicker cocks to satisfy me! Only Dan’s biggest size really got me off just then! Are you satisfied now?!”

Ty Li’s face is contorted in a complicated expression with a mix of lust, shame, and anger as she starts crying. Nuwa removes her own clitdick and hugs her head next to her own. “Aww Sis.. I already knew that. I just needed to hear you say it. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, you know? You’ll always be the little sister of the Gang and we’ll always love you.”

Ty Li can be a bit naive at times so she sniffs back a few tears and quickly believes Nuwa with a smile, “Really?”

Azula nods and says, “Of course, you’re like the little rabbit that I can’t help but want to protect.”

Dan also nods and says, “After my Mistress, I definitely care about you the most Ty Li. Also, I feel much closer to you after our previous session in the kitchen. I’ll take responsibility if you’re fine with me.”

Ty Li gets a big blush on her face and steam comes out of her ears.

Nuwa chides, “Dan, you idiot! Slow down. You’re only allowed to be in a relationship with Ty Li if I approve that you both have genuine feelings for each other and there’s no involvement of accidental Dao overuse. You should be careful of losing control during sex too!”

“Sex is a weapon for people like you and me that we have to train ourselves to control. If I lose control of my Dao right now, this entire palace would become an uncontrollable, mindless orgy. One of us might even fuck Bosco, the bear! I am not exaggerating here.”

The atmosphere takes on a somber tone. Nuwa feels bad for getting caught up in a tirade and ruining the hot mood. She coughs guiltily and says, “Let’s just have some fun sex.”

38