Chapter 65 – Lecture on Lust
1.1k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dan pushes down his rampaging lust and focuses his attention back on his Mistress. Ty Li is fine as long as Dan’s thick dick is inside her, so she’s not really paying attention.

Nuwa lectures, “Lust is a subsidiary Dao to that of Sex. It involves only the sexual desire aspects of sex. If you are not able to gain control of it, then you will assuredly become at best, someone who proactively steals others’ girlfriends and wives, and at worst, a rapist beast. Because it is difficult to gain control of, it is commonly relegated as a sinful Dao.”

Since she’s not confident regarding how to continue forward, Nuwa summons E-Nuwa by grabbing Dan’s balls. E-Nuwa’s next words are teaching herself as much as Dan.

“To gain control of your Dao Seed of Lust, you must imagine within your core that your Dao has two components, ‘desires to be fulfilled’ and ‘pleasures experienced’. Follow this thought process through as you slowly fuck Ty Li’s vagina. What do you desire at the moment? After you fulfill your desire, what pleasures have you obtained?”

“As you think of these things, you will begin to see subconscious desires spring up into your awareness. Many of these are taboo and some might be random or pointless. Start to eliminate these desires by focusing your thoughts on your true conscious desires. The more you desire something consciously, the less brain power there will be to be redirected into subconscious desires. However, it must be something you truly want, or else your Dao will develop repressed desires.”

“Now think of the pleasures you have already obtained. Currently, they are floating around in your memory, but not influencing your Dao. For a pleasure to be experienced and not provide any happiness or satisfaction to your soul is an injustice! When a Lust Daoist fulfills their sexual desires, they must acknowledge the termination of those desires, or they will balloon endlessly. Even if new desires or the same desire that was just fulfilled comes up again, the initial acknowledgement of the fulfilled desire is a crucial step in gaining control. It allows your Dao Seed to grow in a more controlled manner rather than like a cancer.”

“You must have had a sudden lustful desire to impregnate Toph, right? Maybe she even wanted it, but your Dao did not allow you to consider the consequences at that time. We can discuss the consequences later, let’s stick to the Dao for now. As you gain control over your Dao, you will be able to see these desires in your partners and choose to fulfill them or not based on the severity of the consequences. I see them too.”
“Lust is a normal part of human life. It’s not inherently sinful. Lots of lustful desires can be fulfilled with just a little embarrassment and no major consequences. For example, a man secretly has a foot fetish and asks his wife for a footjob. He suffers a little embarrassment, but feels pleasurable satisfaction from getting a footjob from his beloved wife. This is an example of a positive outcome that you should try to get out of your Dao Seed.”

“A negative outcome would be if that man’s desire is so unsatisfied from his wife’s footjob that he goes to prostitutes behind his wife’s back to get footjobs from them. Another negative outcome is if he overindulges in his desire and always asks for footjobs, which annoys his wife since she desires other kinds of sex.”

“Dan, you must have an appropriate level of expectations for your desires in order not to suffer dissatisfaction. You must also have balance in your indulgence of them. As long as you remember these four aspects of cataloging fantasies, cataloging desires fulfilled, maintaining appropriate levels of expectation, and maintaining balanced indulgence of desires, you will be fine.”

The gears in Dan’s head were turning rapidly. He had never thought of his desires in such a structured manner. Attempting to do so, he finds that it comes much easier to him than he expects as if his Dao Core of Lust is designed to mold his own desires in the way he wants. Dan visualizes Windows Explorer and creates a folder called “sexual fantasies” to contain his unfulfilled desires.

One of them is called “random” where he sticks unconscious desires fulfilling no purpose like biting his nails. Another is called “taboo” where he sticks things like walking around naked. Another is called “sin” where he places all of his unconscious thoughts of raping his Mistress, Katara, or random women in public. Things that he would never do.

Finally his last is called “dreams”, where he puts in only a single fantasy of himself playing video games with his wife, Ty Li. He tears up at the realization of his heart’s greatest desire and pounds Ty Li with more passion and less lust. ‘I like Ty Li. I like her so much!’

E-Nuwa smiles, ‘Looks like Dan did some soul-searching.’

Ty Li starts paying attention to Nuwa’s words shortly after she begins because she gets the feeling they might be helpful with quenching her own powerful thirst for her pussy to be filled whenever it’s not currently filled like now. As she listens to Nuwa and feels Dan’s rod slowly dredging her insides into his shape, her desires start to emerge and refocus themselves.

They go from focusing primarily on cocks, Dan’s in particular, to Dan’s face. She visualizes Dan’s face and wonders why she never noticed how handsome he was before. Simultaneously, she senses a change in the way his dick makes her feel. Before, it was just a thing that fills up her need, but now she feels him inside her. She feels his passion, his desires, and his gentle caresses. Ty Li blushes madly, ‘He’s doing it like.. like.. I’m his lover.’

Dan’s head leans into Ty Li’s neck and he leaves gentle kisses upon her spine. He places one hand on her buttcheek and another on her breast, both as soft as marshmallows. Feeling Dan’s hands kneading her soft flesh gently as he continues thrusting, Ty Li can no longer stifle her moans. “Hnng, Dan.. mmmm, too much.”

Dan is actually on autopilot classifying his fulfilled sexual desires. He sets up a mental folder named “sexual experiences” and begins populating it. There’s a folder called “family” where he has all the moments where his sisters and mother sucked him dry. He thinks of those moments with helplessness and a slight taboo satisfaction.

There’s another folder called “friends” where he puts all the memories of him fucking Toph and the one time he fucked Yue. Friends are people he trusts, however much he likes or doesn’t like them.

One folder called “Mistress” to dedicate to all the times he was happily used as a toy by her. He feels a strong sense of worship, dependency, and gratitude while reviewing the many memories of their sexual activities.

Finally, there’s the folder for the times he had sex with Ty Li. It’s still “untitled” because he doesn’t know what their relationship is yet. His current experience inside her is also populating this folder in real time. He knows that she likes his dick a lot, but he isn’t sure what she thinks about him as a person. 

For Dan, knowing someone’s lustful thoughts doesn’t mean he knows their true thoughts. He doesn’t have an overpowered enlightenment mode to analyze things. Even though Ty Li is having lustful fantasies of him dressing up as a knight in shining armor, he knows not to take that as the truth and raise his expectations.

Dan actually has a habit of excessively lowering his expectations, due to his former NEET life. He doesn’t think he deserves the love of a beautiful girl like Ty Li, however much he desires it. He’s quite satisfied serving as her living dildo since he can show his dream to her body this way and he’s deathly scared that a rejection awaits him.

Watching Dan comprehend his Dao, E-Nuwa realizes that she’s not like other Daoists. He doesn’t have an enlightenment mode! Her intuition is that other Sex Daoists don’t enter enlightenment mode when they have sex.

Brooding with doubt and worry, she wonders why unlocking the [Dao Seed of Sex] in her World Completion Rewards came with such an overpowered ability.

‘All of this was relayed to me through the [System], so there could be shady business involved, but then again the [System] hasn’t lied to me so far. Could it be related to the *sealed* part of my soul?’

‘...Sigh, let’s shelve it. No use worrying about it now. It’s not like the [System] will answer anything of importance that I ask it.’

June pops up from behind the sofa and asks angrily, “Are you guys always this shameless? Get a room!”

Somehow she had exited the card game with the others and snuck around behind the sofa without anyone noticing.

Dan and Ty Li both freeze up and cum hard. They tried so hard to be quiet, only to get caught and scolded during sex! Dan has to admit this moment fills a lot of boxes in the checklist for most arousing cumshot ever in his “sexual experiences” folder. Dan makes a cramped up face while cumming as much as he can in Ty Li, while Ty Li adopts a pure ahegao face complete with tongue out and all as she brings her hands up to her face to try to hide from June’s critical gaze.

Ty Li cannot believe she got convinced into this by Nuwa, but at the same time she’s the most turned on she’s ever been in her entire life. She feels Dan’s spooge filling up her womb and trapped inside as her belly slightly expands to contain the full two cups of semen he deposited. Forgetting her audience, she grips his penis from through her belly by stroking her own abs with a perverted smile.

Nuwa is holding back her arousal until she sees Ty Li’s expressions. June is just about to shout at Ty Li again when Nuwa throws the blanket off, exposing Dan’s 8 cm (3 in) wide cock impaled into Ty Li’s stretched, wet, and bare vagina. From where Ty Li is still stroking, June can tell it’s at least 24 cm (10 in) long, possibly longer. June swallows her words in her throat dumbfounded by the utterly lewd display. Even if she stuck her entire fist and forearm in there, it wouldn’t be as big as that penis!

Nuwa looks at the penis Dan bloodbent to be unnaturally large with pride in her disciple. He’s not displaying any signs of lust frenzy any more. If anything, he seems to be ignoring most everything around him except for Ty Li, which is a happy development in Nuwa’s book. Nuwa jumps off the sofa and swings her arm around June’s shoulder, “Bet you never saw anything like this! Come, take a closer look, it’s just us here, no one will mind.”

June sees Azula and Kuei look over with red faces before ignoring what is going on. Then, she sees Katara rubbing Aang’s crotch as he plays pai sho. ‘Uh.. What have I gotten myself into?’

Nuwa drags June around to the front of the sofa and pulls her down to get a closer look. With one arm around June’s shoulder, Nuwa uses her other hand to gently roll Dan’s balls. Nuwa explains patiently for June, who’s never been with a man, “These are a man’s balls. They produce sperm to impregnate girls and are fairly sensitive. Try holding them, but don’t exert any force.”

June absentmindedly pokes them with one hand and cups them with the other. After several seconds, she realizes what she’s doing and gives an accidental squeeze before opening her mouth to yell at Nuwa for tricking her into touching a man’s balls!

Unfortunately, that light squeeze hurt Dan just enough for him to recoil out of Ty Li’s pussy. The speed at which he leaves Ty Li’s pussy makes a line of his golden cum fly onto June’s face. Afterwards, Ty Li also squirts, which coats Nuwa and June’s face in her own female ejaculate.

Apoplectic with rage and with the taste of strawberry-flavored cum on her tongue, June trembles with indignation at Nuwa, “You..B-”

Nuwa shuts her up with a deep french kiss “Shh..” then licks her face and kisses her again. “It tastes good, doesn’t it? Dan’s tastes like mild strawberries. You’re very lucky. His semen has special properties to rejuvenate the skin. Women all over the world would kill to get some.”

June’s kiss-befuddled eyes narrow with equal parts skepticism and greed as she pretends that kiss never happened. She actually wanted to take Nuwa to her bed and give her some tongue ever since she saw her in that smoking hot cheongsam, but she couldn’t imagine not being the one to initiate or the one on top.

She’s been a bounty hunter all her life and Nuwa is stronger than her. Her instincts are to only let her guard down around people that are weaker than her. She’s subconsciously against any sort of seduction attempt from Nuwa that doesn’t involve Nuwa in some position of genuine subservience to her.

June focuses her attention on Dan’s dick, which he has since stopped bloodbending. It’s in a far more manageable state for her to test out some of that golden fluid. Then she looks past it to see Dan’s cum leaking out of Ty Li’s pussy in sticky clumps that look more like honey or peach yogurt than cum.

She thinks, ‘That’s my ticket!’ June doesn’t want to get her bounty hunter outfit dirty, so she pulls her clothes off until she’s down to only lacy black underwear and her belt with a whip on it.

She really is worried about some parts of her body which have been roughed up from long days on the road traveling and hunting down bounty targets. The claim of revitalizing skin and the seduction of Nuwa are more important priorities for her than her propriety in front of other men. At worst, she will beat them up for looking at her!

Nuwa openly appreciates June’s lean, muscular figure and wonders how she became so pale if she’s always out in the sun on her shirshu. June smirks and thrusts her chest out enticingly at her, before dipping her head down to eat the semen still bubbling out of Ty Li’s pussy.

Slightly in awe at how malleable Ty Li’s vagina is, June enjoys eating her out more than she expected. Plus the juices and cum are both top quality in taste. She changes her plans to include Nuwa and Ty Li in her aspiring harem. Mai is already in love with Zuko, so she reluctantly gives up on her. June fantasizes Dan creampieing Ty Li daily just so she can eat it all out of Ty Li’s pussy for breakfast. That’s the absolute most she can allow herself to consort with male sexual organs!

Meanwhile, Nuwa and Dan can sense her fantasies and smile wryly at each other. ‘This one has quite the character.’

Ty Li moans and shakes her hips at the new arrival of June’s tongue, which she feels slithering delightfully around her vulva and into her vagina. It’s about twice as long as a regular person’s tongue. Basically, June is biologically built to eat out genitals.

June licks until she finds a g-spot and flicks Ty Li’s clit while licking across the g-spot with her tongue expertly. Nuwa smiles, noticing that June has more experience than she previously thought. Nuwa considers, ‘Maybe I was wrong? Perhaps you’ve left plenty of brokenhearted fair maidens in your travels, June.’

Azula walks over quite aroused, removes her top, and gropes Nuwa’s butt to get her attention. Nuwa feels her butt warm up and her pussy begins to drip with anticipation. Biting her lips, she makes an aggrieved face at Azula, ‘You’ve classically conditioned me to get wet with your touch!’

Azula doesn’t know what she’s thinking, so she makes a curious face in response. Nuwa pouts and gestures to her to forget it. Nuwa points at June’s ass, which is up in the air while she enthusiastically eats out Ty Li, then herself. Azula nods and discreetly removes June’s whip from her waist. Nuwa then pushes aside June’s panties and licks her trimmed vagina. Azula is tempted to join the oral sex chain for uniformity, but she’s always preferred going balls deep.

26