Chapter 79 – Hot Springs
842 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nuwa huddles the gang and the new additions together and teleports them to the same hot spring area where Sokka lost his virginity. Toph woops in joy and cannonballs into the hot springs. It's not that deep so her butt hits the floor after only 1m (3') but she shrugs off the impact. Gunner also takes a running head start, but Nuwa shouts, "Stop him!"

Dan bloodbends and the elite guards along with Haru immediately attempt to tackle him to the ground. They end up clinging on top of a slowly moving bulldozer until Toph takes pity on them and says, "Hey Midget, stop already! There won't be any water left if you jumped in!" Gunner finally stops.

Nuwa already regrets bringing them to the hot spring and pats the back of the proprietor, sending off the miserable foxman spirit. She will have to make it up to him for casually appropriating his establishment regularly. Maybe she will find a nice busty foxwoman for him to be his wife. As for whether he gets cucked after that by the milf proprietress trope.. well, it's better to have loved and lost than stay a virgin, right?

Nuwa closes her eyes and uses her imagination and soul force to manifest all of those present some fashionable swimsuits under their clothes. She can do this due to the nature of the mindscape that is the Spirit Realm and her increasing control and versatility over her daons of sex. The gang notice something tightening inside their clothes, but Nuwa calms them down. She says, "I gave you guys swimsuits under your clothes. Feel free to remove your clothes and enter the springs."

The gang notice that Nuwa also has a swimsuit top under her default backless dress, which she dematerializes to reveal that she's actually wearing bottoms for once. Not that they cover much. It's a pink micro-bikini with black trim that only barely covers her privates.

Azula also strips to reveal a significantly tamer bikini with a badass flame motif. She comments, "Oh, quite nice."

The rest of the group are in a variety of two-piece and one-piece swimsuits, with Katara and Mai in maternity swimwear.

Yue and June look especially stunning to Sokka and Aiwei, respectively. They strip to find they are wearing identical, but inverted, white and black polka dot string bikinis.

Everyone relaxed and got comfortable in the steamy water, other than the three pregnant ladies. They dangled their legs into the water. Toph had to be told to leave since prolonged exposure to heat isn't good for the fetus.

Nuwa pulled out her [Smartphone] and saw a few degenerate comments in chat on who has the best figure between June and Yue. Scrolling farther up there is a conversation about her nipples, which includes guesses on how they look erect. She types,

Nuwa: 'Oh dear, should I have called you Penisknights?'

Assboy: 'My queen, please punish us for our impudence!'

Sadboy: 'Who cares? It's no big deal if it's not Ty Li's nipples. I ain't deleting shit.'

Dissboy: 'You dolt! She's your ticket to Ty Li nudes!'

Smartboy: 'I told you fools to use threads. Next time hide it there.'

Nuwa: 'Shut up idiots. I can't tell you apart, so you are going to wear bandanas around your helmets with the names I gave you. Raise your hand if you are Sadboy.'

Sadboy: 'I beg your forgiveness, my liege!'

Sadboy raises his hand and a bandana materializes on his helmet with the word, SAD, on it.

Nuwa ignores him and repeats this with the ASS, DISS, SHY, and SMART bandanas. She then asks, "Can you guys take your armor off here?"

They try and they are able to remove all their clothes other than their helmet and their underwear. Their ecstatic excitement slowly turns to despair. Sadboy desperately attempts to remove his underwear to get a chance to fap to Ty Li's bikini-clad tits, but the underwear is as thick as a diaper and stretches no matter how much he attempts to pull it off.

Nuwa chuckles wryly, 'They aren't allowed out of their armor in the Mortal Realm, but they are in the Spirit Realm. It's just.. the only reason they'd remove their armor, to fap, is still denied to them here. Looks like Willie is also learning how to troll.'

She gets up and quickly chi-blocks Sadboy who seems like he's about to firebend at his own underwear. Shyboy also arrives to comfort Sadboy, despite feeling similarly dejected. Smartboy, ironically, is relieved he doesn't have to reveal his small penis. Nuwa comforts them by saying, "We'll keep working on it. No firebending. I'll figure out a way to get the chastity briefs off, don't worry."

It's only now that the Peaknights feel reverence and true fealty towards their Queen. Even Smartboy, who isn't eager to get them off, feels touched at how much consideration Nuwa gives them. When had these degenerates been given so much positive attention by girls? Never. Usually they are simply ignored. Even being laughed at like June and Toph are doing right now is a source of happiness for them due to having the attention of hot girls.

Most of the gang feels pity for the guards while Gunner is just confused about why the Fire Nation soldiers, who he figured out are actually Nuwa's spies, glued their spy gear on so tight. When he disguises, he puts on a top hat and a monocle. These accessories combined with his almost full body fur tend to produce adequate confusion among the victims of his banditry. 'Sofishimakated piratry' is what he calls it.

Oddly enough, when Nuwa sees the whole gang sitting around talking and chilling, she misses her other four sisters and parents. Her parents are too busy, too visible to the public eye, and too exposed to spies to be able to depart their Mortal bodies through Piandao and meet up in the Spirit Realm. Her other four sisters don’t know about their status as traitors.

Toph starts the party off by giving simultaneous footjobs to Gunner and Haru. Her feet and toes actually have better coordination than her hands due to how she used her feet to see with Earth sense to make up for her blindness for the past 10 years. Nuwa has to admit that Toph's footjobs are second best only to E-Nuwa's.

June is still sort of uncomfortable in these lewd settings, so she drags over the underage Aiwei, who is also disqualified from participation, to a more private corner where they can still peek if they want.

Although this momentarily enrages Nuwa, she shakes off the irrational impulse. She even resents these impulses because she hates the idea of not being in control. Nuwa is fine with Heza because she needs her, but not these impulses. She knows it's just greed on her part.

Katara x Aang, Mai x Zuko, Dan x Ty Li, Nuwa x Azula, and Sokka x Yue all start making out. The Peaknights make all kinds of excited motions and gestures as they get a firsthand view of some good action.

Ty Li even boldly strokes Sadboy's crotch as he stares at her bouncing boobs, causing him to cream himself immediately. Since the other Peaknights are left out, Nuwa sticks Azula's fingers inside her pussy. Then, E-Nuwa pulls out her [E-Vibe] and bends some water tendrils to tease the Peaknights' nipples and stroke their boners. Even her water can’t get through the chastity guard, so she has to stroke atop their briefs.

Nuwa puts on a cheeky smile as another water tendril slowly pushes against Azula's asshole. Azula's eyes widen and she clenches her glutes, not allowing a single drop through. Nuwa smiles and leans down from her seat at the edge of the spring to kiss Azula's neck and whispers, "When is it my turn?"

Azula coughs and whispers back, "Maybe in a private place."

Chuckling, Nuwa replies, "That's a promise! You can't back out now."

Azula whines, "I said maybe.."

"No way! It's my turn. I'll be gentle, don't worry." assures Nuwa.

Meanwhile, E-Nuwa is making small gestures with her [E-Vibe] to finish off the Peaknights with her water tendrils. One by one they jizz in their seemingly waterproof white cotton briefs. Shyboy slumps over onto the wall of the spring in happiness. 'A hot chick went out of her way to jerk me off! Real sex is just before my eyes!'

The other couples are a bit more shy about doing more than kissing right away with the whole crowd watching. Soon however, Katara’s horniness overrules her embarrassment. She bends Aang out of the water, pulls his Air-themed swim trunks down, and wraps her mouth around his cock. Aang is already hard from the kisses, so he grabs Katara’s hair loopies and pulls her head up and down gently enough so she doesn’t have any issues with breathing, but fast enough to get him off.

Dan’s dick hardens and expands through a designed hole in his swim trunks. Because Dan’s dick emerges from above water level, Ty Li has to climb up his body, push aside her swim bottoms to expose her vagina, and impale herself on it in full view of the rest of the gang. Nuwa made sure to give Ty Li a similarly slutty swimsuit as hers. It looks like a combination of a normal two piece bikini and Nuwa’s micro-bikini. The normal parts are fully transparent latex, so the only coverage of her privates is the micro-bikini portion. It’s very suitable for Ty Li because her nipples keep slipping out of the pink microkini’s coverage and into the transparent latex as she bounces on Dan’s big dick.

Mai feels a bit nauseous from the steam, so she leaves with Zuko shortly after Katara starts her blowjob. Zuko is reluctant to go, but he knows to attend to his future wife, lest she pulls her knives out again.

Yue also can’t handle the pressure of being naked in front of everyone, so she disappears from the Spirit Realm with Sokka soon after. They’re both too horny to hold back, so they run to a secluded corner of the Oasis in the Mortal Realm to fuck like rabbits.

Yue suffers from a complex due to her beauty. She is deemed the most beautiful person of the Northern Water Tribe, so she’s always been the subject of leers, gazes, and male attention in general. So despite being more beautiful than everyone but Nuwa among the gang, she is the most uncomfortable with her body being on display. The only reason she was fine last time when she took Sokka’s virginity was because she had trust in Nuwa and Azula.

Nuwa tsk’s when they leave because she’s curious why they haven’t had success in their pregnancy. ‘Oh well, I’ll figure it out tomorrow anyway. What’s going on with my baby brother, Aiwei?’

Looking over, Nuwa sees Aiwei staring intently at Dan’s big dick going in and out of Ty Li’s malleable vagina. June seems to be complaining about the orgy to Aiwei, who isn’t paying attention, while secretly masterbating under the water. Nuwa snorts, ‘How shameless.’ For some reason Nuwa, who used to find tsundere behavior to be cute, feels annoyed at it now.

Nuwa lies down on the bank of the hot spring and spreads her legs to Azula exposing the fact that her microkini bottoms split down the middle to reveal her pussy and asshole. There really is no point to wearing the bottoms in the first place other than being unnecessarily slutty. For those with an active libido though, unnecessary sluttiness is always welcome. Like Azula, for example, who can’t resist manifesting and shoving her penis as deep as E-Nuwa allows it to go when she sees this sultry display.

Now that the Peaknights have recovered from their first orgasm, they have their choice of watching Toph, Katara, Ty Li, Nuwa or Azula. They break off according to their voyeuristic preferences.

Assboy, of course, watches Azula’s tight, muscular ass as she pounds Nuwa.

Shyboy is mesmerized by Nuwa’s perfect figure and blurry face as she gets dicked by Azula.

Dissboy watches Toph finish up her footjobs resulting in the simultaneous orgasm of Haru and Gunner. Toph continues by pulling Haru out of the water and shouting at him to fuck her doggystyle.

Smartboy views Katara and Aang’s relatively tame and vanilla oral sex with longing.

Sadboy, needless to say, rubs over his underwear to Ty Li’s tits bouncing in her transparent latex bikini top.

June gets somewhat swept up by the situation. She’s currently sitting next to Aiwei with two fingers inside her virgin pussy, lightly moaning. Aiwei notices this, but pretends he doesn’t, because he knows a bit about how tsunderes work. If he points it out now, June might flee. Or worse, bring him with her! So he relaxes and doesn’t move a muscle as he focuses his ears on June’s quiet, mildly husky moans while alternating views of Nuwa and Ty Li getting fucked.

Aiwei has already trained himself not to touch or stroke his penis despite a relentless assault of sexual stimuli from his surroundings due to experiencing long hours of Nuwa’s teasing. So when June’s moans crescendo in pitch a few short minutes later, he makes a small adjustment of position and sneaks his hand into his swim trunks which are underwater for a short few strokes to finish himself off as well. June is too busy with her own orgasm to pay attention to Aiwei’s subtle movements by then.

Soon after releasing her sexual tension, June blushes when she realizes that she got carried away and masturbated next to a kid. She immediately leaves the Spirit Realm and curses at herself for succumbing to temptation and at Nuwa for propagating dissolute behavior. With June gone, Aiwei has free reign on fapping, so he pulls down his trunks and does just that. He’s still shy though, so he faps underwater.

Katara feels that Aang is about to shoot and she draws her head back by half a meter (1.5 ft) with a wide open mouth. Aang strokes his penis rapidly and cums. He tries to go for Katara’s mouth, but his cumshots mostly land on her tits and face, except for one that makes it in. Katara closes her mouth, swallows his cum, then licks her lips erotically with cumstains on her face and chest. Aang feels very turned on and he can tell that Katara wants more, but unfortunately, he’s been scolded by the Lion Turtle for having too much sex, so he’s resolved to cut down on the time allocated to it. He fingers Katara to orgasm with some fancy airbending inside her pussy quickly and then leaves with her.

The rest of the gang all have sex as long as they can go, with Toph joining Dan, Ty Li, Nuwa, and Azula when Haru and Gunner tap out in fatigue after the first two hours. When Toph sees Ty Li and Nuwa taking turns getting double penetrated by Dan and Azula, she demands that they do her too. After her asshole takes some coaxing from E-Nuwa’s fingers and her muscles relax a bit, Azula finally manages to fit inside. They have a rocky start with a lot of shouting and anger from Toph on how much her butt hurts, but she later has a glorious orgasm, so she quickly forgets about her earlier rage and immerses herself in the feeling of being filled to the brim with meat.

Sadboy cries a bit when Ty Li rubs one out for him over his briefs. Nuwa holds off on physical contact with the other Peaknights for now, so Sadboy will have to endure a bit of jealousy. Otherwise, the Peaknights are basically forgotten about, but they stay up the whole night watching and rubbing their underwear happily anyway. Aiwei also dips after about four hours of fapping while watching due to the fact that his sore penis is shooting blanks.

+160k LEE, Total: 1084k LEE

In the morning when the Hot Springs is showing signs of vague discoloration, Azula finally tires out. Nuwa becomes the last one standing and brings everyone out of the Spirit Realm. The moment she exits E-Nuwa mode, she feels sore all over and hungry as hell. Nuwa takes out some emergency cooked meat rations from her [Inventory] and gives some to Azula. The others are already asleep.

Azula inquires with her mouth full, “That was great babe, but the reason we fucked all night.. Does it have anything to do with the upcoming war?”

Nuwa nods while chewing and replies, “Yeah, you were great too, love, and you’re right. We’ll be busy from here on out and we probably will only have time for quickies. Get a power nap in and we’ll head off to clear the area of Fire Nation mercenaries, starting with those Zata idiots. Maybe we’ll hit some military supply stations too.”

 

(A/N: Poor Peaknights.. Will they be destined to be SIMPs for life? Or will they break the shackles of fate!? Find out next time in ‘Epic of Peaknights: The SIMP Revolution’!)

20