Chapter 105 – Bloody Show
518 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nuwa clawed at the tail around her neck with one hand to pull it off her neck and she tried to cut at it with her [Hidden Blade] with the other hand. Lord Zata keeps his tail moving agilely to prevent the blade’s edge from touching it. His ultrafocus prior to death allows him to avoid all of Nuwa’s swings. He takes one step towards her and then raises his foot to stomp on her head, intending to splatter her brains on the ground with his body weight.

As the stomp comes down, Nuwa summons her [E-Vibe] to earthbend two spires of rock to come out of the ground on either side of her and wrap around his legs in order to catch his foot above her. It works and stops the momentum of his leg, but she starts to run out of oxygen. His tail squeezes tighter around her throat. She wheezes and her blade cannot even muster the power to cut through his tail anymore.

Nuwa even tries bloodbending on Lord Zata to freeze his movements or expand his wounds, but his bodily strength can easily resist the control of her bending and his skin is too hard to cut without the blade, even at the weakest parts.

Azula can’t lightning bend Lord Zata, or else she’ll zap Nuwa too. She arrives and can’t think of anything to do other than slamming her hands on both sides of Lord Zata’s head to begin to disintegrate it. It’s slow work though. He ignores Azula entirely. With a wicked smile, he begins to charge massive fire blasts with both his hands, intending to go for mutual destruction. If he’s allowed to do so, Nuwa would be vaporized and Azula would be in bad shape with burns all over her body.

Skin, dragon scales, and bits of eyeball matter flake off Lord Zata’s face due to the disintegration of Azula’s Phoenix Fire, but nothing reduces his madness. He slams his arms down to release his final blow.

Nuwa knows she put it off long enough. She changes her [E-Vibe] to an elemental node and connects her Dao String to summon Nuwavatar. Her eyes go white and her clothes burst apart as a blanket of spiritual oppression brings the battle to an abrupt halt. Lord Zata is still moving his hands down, but fizzles out the fire chi in them as he stares enraptured at Nuwavatar’s nude form. Azula’s Phoenix fire immediately hides inside her.

Nuwavatar cannot be choked out of oxygen due to her mastery over bending the element of air so she ignores the fact that she’s being choked and brings the tip of Lord Zata’s tail into her mouth to lick it sensually. It takes about 30 seconds, but Heart eyes soon form in Lord Zata’s pupils, indicating he is no longer bloodbound as Li’s familiar. His dick erects after the heart eyes form and he continues bleeding out as if he has gallons of blood inside his body. Spurting blood paints Nuwavatar’s nude figure red with splotchy stains in a macabre fashion.

All Nuwavatar wants is to shove that huge dragon dick inside her pussy, but Nuwa vetoes the motion. Nuwavatar can’t make her do it either, because the moment she touches the penis, E-Nuwa will emerge and kick her out. Nuwa compromises and says she’ll give him a blowjob, which Nuwavatar reluctantly agrees to.

Getting on her knees, Nuwavatar touches Lord Zata’s newly massive, scaled, and dragonified dick, which brings E-Nuwa out. Nuwa sucks on the largest penis she’s ever taken combining the allure of Nuwavatar and the path of the Dao of Sex with the superhuman technical expertise of E-Nuwa.

Anyone watching would be gobsmacked at the unrealistic scenario. Her mouth and throat stretch freely to accommodate the bulk of the enormous dick. Each time she pulls out to kiss the tip, her jaw shows no sign of unhinging. Blood continues to drain out of Lord Zata’s neck onto Nuwa’s face and hair. E-Nuwa speeds up her blowjob and brings him to the peak of pleasure, whereby he spurts 10 full dollops of cum down Nuwa’s throat, throwing his head up into the air and twitching in heavenly pleasure.

Blood spurts out of Lord Zata’s neck like a fountain each time he feels a wave of orgasm pass through his body. After making him cum, E-Nuwa detaches the Dao String from the elemental node, dismissing Nuwavatar.

[-100k LEE towards Dao String #2, 17min of Nuwavatar time remaining. Total: 3488k LEE]

Lord Zata’s head is still facing the sky when his heart eyes disappear. He feels dizzy and confused along with a modicum of cathartic arousal. When he moves his head to look downward, E-Nuwa stands up and stabs her resummoned [Hidden Blade] through his neck and into his skull, skewering his brains. He dies immediately.

E-Nuwa fades away now that his dick no longer counts as a sexual organ of a living being. Nuwa collapses on the floor, grasping her throat and coughing. She wants to induce vomiting to get rid of the disgusting cum, but the bruising on her throat would make it a temporarily risky endeavor. She slurps on breast milk filled with healing factor as Azula also lies down dead tired next to her, letting her Phoenix fire eat its fill of Lord Zata.

~ ~ ~

[Flashback - The Boss Fight]

Lo and Li watch Nuwa and Azula from a mirror projection device from far away and evaluate their performances.

Lo comments on Nuwa’s performance while fleeing and bending the ocean into ice, “Decent bending for a newbie. On top of being a Daoist, she has some strange method to copy the chakra circuits of other benders. It’s like watching a pseudo-Avatar.”

Li looks worriedly at the mirror showing Nuwa creating the ice mountain, “We don’t know the limitations of this copying ability. Her power can grow beyond our imaginations if it isn’t limited.”

Lo watches Nuwa get rattled by the impact with the pet, “Pitifully weak body.”

Li nods, then comments on how Azula’s Phoenix fire disintegrates part of the pet’s tail, “Oh, what an unexpected surprise!”

Lo cheerfully claps and replays the scene. “Wonderful! Another Daoist in our World! She’s a much safer choice than taking a risk on the Outsider!”

Li smiles and heaves a sigh of relief.

Lo looks at Li and asks, “You really hate the idea of bringing Nuwa in that much?”

Looking at Nuwa take the blow to her womb, the sisters’ eyes widen with some surprise.

Li says, “Don’t you think there’s too many strange things about her? You said you read her as a Daoist of Sex? She’s not a normal Daoist of Sex.. they wouldn’t be able to take a hit to the womb with that weak of a body and not suffer a miscarriage! Other Daoists of Sex are merely glorified trophy wives for powerhouses, prostitutes in brothels, or low ranking spies. They can copy the abilities of others, but not to this extent.”

Lo watches Azula begin to rage and shoot lightning with some excitement, “There was also poison on the weapon. She won’t be popular or strong among cultivators. Tricks like that only work on the unprepared. You’re right. The Princess is a much better choice. Her potential was abysmal back when we trained her. When did her fate change?”

Li replies, “It changed when she met Nuwa, and it’s been erratic since then. Typical effect when it comes to the loved ones of Outsiders.”

Lo laughs seeing Nuwa’s air scooter, “Ha! The current Avatar’s signature move.”

They watch carefully as the pet goes against Azula and Nuwa together. Of course, they chuckle and shake their heads seeing Nuwa dive underground. Li comments, “He’s too dumb to make the logical leap mid-battle that she can earthbend even after she showed off firebending, waterbending, and airbending already. It’s an effective move.”

Soon, they see Nuwa skewer his neck cleanly. Li jumps and says, “Another trump card! She’s had that contraption ever since she was a child, but she only revealed the hook. That weapon has a hidden blade component that is exceedingly sharp. Perfect for assassinations.”

“Still just another trick once everyone knows about it. Hohoho, she’s in trouble.” says Lo seeing Nuwa choking.

Li snorts, “Fate won’t allow it regardless.”

Lo is further impressed by Azula’s Phoenix fire slowly turning the pet’s face into dust, “Imagine how powerful she would be if she were a cultivator with an auxiliary ability like that!”

Li is somewhat confused why the World’s Will hasn’t acted to save Nuwa while she’s being choked by the pet’s tail and he’s charging up his firebending. All it would take is a small earthquake and he’ll probably lose his grip. She furrows her brows at the slow pace of Azula’s disintegration and Nuwa’s inability to get out of the chokehold with her bending. “She has a wide variety of copied abilities, but lacks power.”

Lo and Li become confused when everyone stops. They see Nuwa’s eyes and her clothes bursting apart. Li falls into a stupor. Lo puts on a horrified face, “Tier 3! Oh no!” She smacks Li’s face on the side to wake her up. Li shakes her head awake and looks at the mirror in horror as well.

The allure is not as strong now that Nuwavatar isn’t looking up into the air at them, so Li doesn’t go into a full daze like earlier. But the sisters continue to watch as everyone but Nuwa is frozen and Nuwavatar has her way with their pet, orally taking in the dragonified dick that even they wouldn’t dream of fitting inside them. Lo and Li have full control of their movements, but their pussies begin to leak uncontrollably in arousal as Nuwa literally fucks their pet to death. Their brains have convinced them that they want to watch.

Li leaks out a bit of blood from her mouth upon her connection with her familiar being forcefully broken. The sisters don’t get heart-eyes, but their arms begin shakily approaching their pussies as they fight against resisting the partial influence of a Soul Tier 3 being’s Dao. Before their hands can reach their crotches, Nuwavatar is banished and they both fall to their knees with heavy breaths.

Li coughs out the glob of blood and heaves a sigh of relief before turning to her sister and shouting, “Curses! We should never have meddled with her. Her background must be huge to be possessed by a Tier 3 being when she runs into trouble.”

Lo gropes her heavy breasts a few times and twists her nipples remembering the bloody scene of erotic glory. Now that she’s not under the influence of the Dao of Sex, she’s safe to bring herself to orgasm without worry. “Yeah.. sis.. we messed up. Haahhn! Can you please give me a few licks?”

Grunting with annoyance, Li dives down to Lo’s exposed pussy and begins to lick with familiarity. “Hahhn, yes sis! You know me best, after all. I’m so glad we’re twins!” Says Lo.

Li vibrates her finger on Lo’s clit while she sticks her tongue up her sister’s cunt as far as it can go. The powerful vibrations coming from Li’s finger makes Lo cry out into the air and spray her sister several times in multi-orgasmic delight with a veritable flood of vaginal juices.

Whining with a groan, Li wipes her drenched face off and says, “You better return the favor after making this much of a mess.”

~ ~ ~

Five minutes later, Nuwa and Azula are physically healed, but still mentally and emotionally drained to their limits. Azula has almost no chi remaining and her chakras are imbalanced on the verge of injury from the constant lightning strikes she utilized. The Phoenix fire has restored the damage to her lifespan, but not the chakras. Both of them have dark, depressed faces on.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Screams Nuwa at no on in particular. “Lord ZATA?! You’re telling me.. ugh.” She sticks her hand in her throat as far as she can to induce the gag reflex and vomits out the full gallon of the cum in her stomach. *cough cough* “HUARK-ptoo!”

“Ok, that’s better.” Nuwa waterbends it all as far as she can away from her as she tries to recompose herself. She fails, “HOW THE FUCK??!”

Azula shakes her head with exasperation and says, “I have no clue. There’s no mention in the Royal archives of a human being partially turned into a dragon.”

With no one to blame, Nuwa curses, “Dammit Iroh, this was your job! Fuck. Sigh.. let’s get some food and sleep. I still have chi, I’ll bring you back.” Azula’s Phoenix fire finishes up eating Lord Zata’s body and Nuwa grabs onto Azula to fire boost them back to Capital City with her dildo-saber.

The aerial mobility that Nuwa trained had served her well in that fight with regards to dodging fire blasts and not crashing into the ground, so she owed part of her success to the World’s Will for the advance warning. They had actually won without Nuwavatar, but the follow-through was lacking, so she was forced to summon her if she didn’t want to die.

In hindsight, she should have asked [System] for advice while leaving the City before the fight. She’s become too used to doing things without [System] helping her, so she was a bit too arrogant. By the time the fight started, there was no time to ask. Nuwa knows that the [System] would have told her that he is weak to lightning much earlier, allowing them to formulate a proper strategy instead of going in blind. All it would have taken then would be a well-timed lightning bolt followed by a sneak attack to the neck to take him out.

Nuwa earthbends some rocks into a makeshift shell to cover herself temporarily before employing fire thrusters straight into the Palace with Azula in tow. The elemental node [E-Vibe] keeps the rocks together while Nuwa employs fire thrusters to enter the Royal Palace. Earth is still uncomfortable as clothing though, so Nuwa brings them directly to the room where she allows the earth to drop and grabs her usual maternity dress.

Azula plops down on the bed exhausted. While Nuwa puts the dress on, she feels her womb expanding slightly. Suddenly, she remembers that summoning Nuwavatar means that her baby’s growth will be directly affected by the LEE in the cum she takes in. Even though she got rid of the liquid cum from Lord Zata, the growth effect still seems to apply. Her belly continues to bloat to full capacity. Shortly thereafter, her water breaks. “Oh.. that is a lot sooner than expected.”

(A/N: O,..,O gory sex scene!)

17