Chapter 133 – Further Introductions, Coming of Age
652 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zagreus feels the contours of Nuwa’s squishy cameltoe and pussy lips so clearly through his thin pants that he immediately panics and double dashes away. When he hears Nuwa’s body drop on the bed from his sudden lack of presence, he panics again and continues dashing away to start on a dungeon run, expecting her to awaken soon. He cannot be near her right now or else he will be unable to resist making advances on her! Quickly shaking his head, he resolves to apologize to her later when he’s not so painfully erect.

Back in their room, Nuwa opens her eyes with a glint in her eyes and a mischievous smile, unbefitting of her innocent nature. She wipes her wet crotch with a napkin, pulls her panties out from under her pillow, and puts them back on. ‘Mommy was right! This trick really made Big Bro Zag notice me! I’ll steal him away from you for sure, Meg!’

~ ~ ~

Li brings up their plan for Azula. “We were thinking about getting Azula a personal tutor for learning shinobi arts. She is a firebender and her Dao allows her to excel at the Eight Gates. Training her in speed would be ideal. Since you said he was fast, is Minato free to teach her?”

“Yeah, sure. He does nothing but run errands for his wife and take care of his son these days. It’d be good for him to get out of the house.” mumbles Tsunade. She picks up a seal from the table and speaks out loud rather than speaking through the mental connection, “Call Minato Namikaze in. Tell him it is an emergency.”

Back in the mental communication, Lo asks, “What about you? Have you gotten hitched yet, Tsunade?”

Tsunade speaks with an increasingly forlorn tone, “Nah.. I was in love and about to get married with a kind civilian named Daiki, but he was killed by a stray blast from Gyuki, the octopus-ox beast. It was downhill from there. I had a short relationship with Jiraiya, but he is such a numbskull that I dumped him and only stress fuck him these days. Don’t ask me how I thought things would work with him. I was at a low point.”

Li’s eye twitches and bluntly mentions the obvious as she looks around at all the alcohol, “Sounds like you’re still pretty low if you go back to him for relief, girl..”

Dropping onto her comfy seat with her elbows on her desk, Tsunade lays her face in her palms and flatly states, “What do you expect from an expert in the Eight Gates like myself? All the other men my age wouldn’t be able to handle me for as long as I need when I lose control and start ragefucking.”

“Err..!?” Lo interjects, “Sex is supposed to be for fun or dual cultivation, sis. Not an outlet for rage.”

Tsunade smiles wryly, “Of course, I know that. Ever since Daiki died though, this is my life.”

Rubbing her chin with her fingers, Li says, “Didn’t you have a baby brother? You should be setting a good example for him.”

“Nice try, big sis.” Tsunade removes her hands from her face, leans back, and crosses her arms to give some support to her hefty chest. “I think you mean setting an example for my niece and nephews. Nawaki already has his own family and several kids. Don’t worry. My sister-in-law made sure to beat his dream of becoming a Hokage out of him and make sure that the kids don’t spend much time with me.”

Lo and Li both look at her with pity and finally relent, “Alright, we’ll take care of you.”

Tsunade smiles and says, “Thanks. Sorry to ignore you, Azula. I really missed the twins.”

Azula shrugs and states, “I don’t mind.”

Tsunade swivels her chair to the side and turns her head to look out the thick windows, “I suppose I should introduce you to Konoha. Our history goes back 10,000 years to the time of the Sage of the Six Paths. Although much of the records have been destroyed by tailed beast attacks or negligence, we believe that descendents of the Sage had first settled here and unified to form Konoha ruled jointly by the Uchiha, Hyuga, Uzumaki, and Senju clans, each with their own special bloodline that grants them access to powerful abilities.”

“The Uchiha utilize the Sharingan, which can initially record up to 5 jutsus witnessed and allow them to instantly copy them. The Hyuga utilize the Byakugan, which allows them to see in all directions, through objects, and watch the movement of chakra. The Senju clan, which I am a member of, are known for their powerful vitality and affinity with wood jutsus. The Uzumaki clan are known for their high chakra reservoirs and affinity for sealing.”

“Despite thousands of years of crossbreeding, these clans still exist and compete. Hizashi Hyuga, for example, has awakened both a byakugan and a sharingan, so now the Uchiha want to claim him as theirs. It is all quite dull though. The competition between clans is nowhere near as heated as the conflict between the political factions. The progressive faction is loosely led by Danzo Shimura and the conservatives are tightly led by Might Duy. That’s the basic gist.”

A blonde, handsome man rushes into the room at the next moment, moving faster than Azula’s eyes can follow. She figures it is Minato, who apparently has his ways to remain speedy despite the injury. “You needed me, Tsunade? Oh! Aunties Lo and Li, welcome back. Your youth-retaining jutsu is very impressive.”

Lo and Li give strained smiles and scold, “Oi brat.” “You’re as tactless as ever.”

Li continues, “Meet our disciple and my girlfriend, Azula from Fire World. She’s a firebender and we think it is most suitable for you to teach her while we catch up on everything we missed in the past 50 years.”

Minato looks over and cups his hands at Azula, who returns his greeting. His first impression of her is that her red hair and killer abs give her a vibe similar to his wife, Kushina, full of dominating power. Her stoic face does not really match his wife’s rambunctious nature though. Also unlike his wife’s brighter shade of red hair, Azula’s is blood-red.

Female shinobi usually do not train their physical bodies to become muscular, since wielding chakra can allow the body to gain physical power regardless of outward appearance. It is more culturally fashionable for them to retain their soft feminine features. Male shinobi do this too for a variety of reasons. In other words, it is unknown the level of physical training that most shinobi partake in upon first glance. A very buff shinobi might be overpowered by a much skinnier shinobi due to their chakra density or utilization of the Eight Gates. Since Azula is from the outlands though, he deduces that her muscles are a genuine indication of how dedicated she is to training.

He readily agrees, “Sure.” Considering her dedication to training and how strong she already is without proper chakra training, Minato comes to a similar conclusion as Lo, Li, and Orochimaru: that Azula will bloom splendidly.

~ ~ ~

[1 year later]

For the past year, Nuwa had been following Nyx’s advice to periodically distance herself from Zagreus. This would build tension and reinforce the notion that she is no longer the little girl he always dotes on. She could see it working with how often Zagreus stared at her between runs when he forgot that she sees in 360 most of the time with her snakes.

She accepted his apology, but only after he agreed to take small breaks after the runs. She would pull him to sit on the balcony of the training room overlooking Tartarus. After some initial discomfort on his part of his newfound attraction to his sister, Zagreus would loosen up and start talking freely about his feats in combat and gossip contained in the messages he gets from the Olympians. Nuwa did not really feel true to herself while teasing him, which she still did occasionally, never as scandalously as the first time though.

She preferred just blissfully spending time with him in their own little world, joking and laughing. It reminded her of how they would spend all their time together when they were younger. Things were different now though. They were adults, with all the goals, worries, and sexual tensions that come with age. If Nuwa was not so content simply spending time talking, they would already be going at it like rabbits.

Things come to a head on Nuwa’s 18th birthday party. By now, Zagreus had earned enough Gems from his running to hire some House Contractor shades to repair the lounge to a decent state after the devastation wrought by Cerberus when he first ran away. The party itself is very similar to his own, except that Hades actually shows some affection for Nuwa, unlike him.

Zagreus never thought he’d see the day, but his Father goes right up to Nuwa, rubs her head and says, “Happy birthday, daughter.” Seeing how happy Nuwa is and watching her hug their Father, who seems to be struggling not to smile, Zagreus’ jealousy only flares for a short moment before it is helplessly quenched by happiness on her behalf.

Once again, he wonders the history behind why his Father disfavors him to the extent that he does. Although Nuwa is more proficient than he is at paperwork, she does not spend much time doing it, and yet their Father does not yell at her over her lack of hard work. Overall, Hades has never overtly shown affection for her besides his mood improving in her presence, which is too subtle for Nuwa to notice. Zagreus knows how much Nuwa is starved for affection from their Father, so his jealousy quickly fades. Sons are supposed to make their Fathers proud, rather than seek affection, according to what the shades and Achilles told him.

Not being the type to party, his parents leave soon afterwards. Megaera actually leaves with their parents, either as a show of kindness to her rival on her birthday, or due to an order from Nyx. They will only rage at each other and ruin the mood if she stays in the absence of the Masters, so everyone breathes a sigh of relief. Achilles, Thanatos, Dusa, and Hypnos chill at the table, while Cerberus watches with excitement over nothing from outside the lounge with the only one of his heads that likes to be pet.

There is no Nectar this time around, but Nuwa’s happiness is extra infectious after that interaction with her Father. She climbs on top of Zagreus’ back just like old times, except she is too big now to balance comfortably with her legs hanging off his shoulder, so she gets in a regular piggyback position with her thighs around Zagreus’ hips and her arms around his neck. Hypnos and Achilles cheer, Dusa complains about things getting too rowdy, and Thanatos watches in silence with a ghost of a smile. Zagreus runs over and jumps on Cerberus, riding him around the House amidst Nuwa’s carefree laughter.

After hours and hours of fun, Nuwa falls asleep with a big smile on Zagreus’ back. The party quietly ends following her descent into slumber and the partygoers return to their work, except for Zagreus who carries Nuwa to bed.

Now that the excitement is over, he has become overly conscious of Nuwa’s big titties squishing against his back. He pushes away his sexual fantasies with a sigh. All the times he has looked to Nuwa for queues on deepening their relationship beyond brother and sister for the past year has ironically been met with obliviousness on her part. 

Zagreus lies down on the bed on his side such that he can dash out and escape Nuwa’s arms and snakes around his neck and body, but she tightens up instinctively, as if subconsciously asking him not to leave like he did years ago after his 18th birthday. Today’s events had been a nostalgic flashback for him as well. He only now realizes how vastly Nuwa’s lifestyle must have changed, having to go from spending all her time with him to only seeing him occasionally.

‘She had been training.. not just to help me, but also to spend more time with me like we used to, huh? Sigh.. fine then. I’ll bring you, little sis. Even if I have to watch you die, we’ll have lots of fun together too, won’t we?’

Zagreus gets in bed with a peaceful smile and lays them both down in a comfortable position to go to sleep. An hour later, when they are both in deep sleep, a silhouette walks into the room, only visible from a corner of the Mirror of Night. The silhouette’s details grow in clarity as it walks around in the reflected image of the furniture in Zagreus’ room to approach the Mirror. The divine projection of Nyx leaves the ‘mirror dimension’ and walks out of the Mirror to enter the real world. She takes this roundabout approach to hide from her partner’s ubiquitous Authority.

She floats over to the bed and drapes a few layers of Night over Zagreus to ensure that he does not awaken. She drifts above the bed upside down and stares straight down at Nuwa’s face. She says, “Awaken, my child.” and swipes her hand over her closed eyes, pulling the Darkness out of her soul. The original Nuwa’s soul form feels the kiss of Mother Nyx’s soul form upon her forehead as she drowsily stirs.

 

(A/N: Hey readers. As you can tell, the history of the Shinobi World in my AU has changed a lot of shit. Some people that normally would have died are alive because there are no major wars between nations. Compared to canon, shinobi have weaker combat-type ninjutsu powers (sharingan nerfed hard). The four major clans are approximately equivalent in battle power and their powers are not unique to their clans anymore due to crossbreeding. Other clans' abilities will have greater relevance and they will have the occasional unique ability in them. Taijutsu and seals will play a bigger role since the main enemies of everyone, the tailed beasts, are more resistant to ninjutsu. There are other differences and developments as a result of this, stay tuned!)

15