Chapter 136 – Inevitability
603 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nuwa’s Dao of Sex connects their minds telepathically and they begin to feel each other’s emotions. Zagreus exhibits surprise when he feels how much sex with Nuwa lacks the pain he usually feels when having sex with Megaera. He quickly comes to the realization that it is because she is weaker than him and her body is softer. He follows that thought to infer that for Nuwa, sex with him might feel as rough as he finds sex with Megaera, so he resolves to treat her very gently.

Nuwa feels his surprise, and the happiness that follows it, through their link. She conveys, in return, her own happiness from the pain of the loss of virginity and the profound love she has for him. She is actually struggling with his big dick because she does not have E-Nuwa handling her vaginal muscles to make this easier. Zagreus notices her discomfort through the psychic link and pauses, causing her to get mad and transmit, “Don’t stop! Keep going gently. I’ll get over the pain soon enough.”

She is not mad at Zag. She is actually mad at herself for not being as good at sex without E-Nuwa as she had thought. It did not feel good at all in comparison to when she had E-Nuwa! Zagreus puts on an awkward smile sensing her anger and continues to skewer through her unripe flesh like a huge log. Without all her vaginal juices providing lubrication, she might even have been screaming in pain through their link.

Nuwa’s previous tears of happiness make way for tears of pain as he bumps on her cervix and finally completes the hydraulic press. By the end, Zagreus feels terribly guilty, but also incredibly horny from all the S&M fetish conditioning Megaera had instilled in him. He is a sweet guy though, so he pulls back from her cervix a little where he senses she feels the most pain and hangs out at that spot. They stop kissing since the mood has changed.

Nuwa is upset, confused, and depressed. She has had sex so many times with Azula, who is only slightly less endowed than Zagreus, and it has never been this painful. Once he stops, she wiggles around trying to loosen herself up, but it only hurts more. Nuwa hisses angrily and stops, but begins to hyperventilate, which in itself is difficult given how much of her abdomen is occupied by cock meat. She is close to a panic attack. ‘I am a sexpert! This cannot be happening to me! Without sex, what am I good at? I would have nothing!’

Zagreus finds that the mental link has a similar feel to when he connects to his Father’s Authority. It has something to do with his soul. He hesitantly applies soul force to it and asks through the mental link, which he is still in the midst of figuring out, “Sis, are you ok? Should I pull out?”

Nuwa glares at him and starts to calm down. She feels a cool sensation in her head that dulls both her euphoria and anger as her rational faculties remind her of her options. She could use this as a learning experience, power through the pain, and eventually overcome it with training, OR.. she can utilize her powers via the Dao Strings.

Obviously, she goes with the Dao Strings. Although this choice damages her self-esteem as a sex-goddess-in-training, she is too desperate for her first time with Zagreus to feel hella good to care. She unwraps one end of a string from her Dao Core and coils its intangible form along her vaginal walls. Immediately, she feels the pain beginning to recede and pleasure returning. Considering how docile the strings are, she unwraps three more.

A heavenly pleasure submerges Nuwa and Zagreus. He feels weak in his knees as if he is back in Aphrodite’s presence. Nuwa’s eyes narrow seductively with an “Oooh, yeah.” as she immediately begins to feel similar enjoyment to when she had E-Nuwa mode. The differences are that there is still residual pain and she does not have super smarts. These discrepancies feel weird and novel to her, but the sex somehow feels more real to her at the same time. With greater control over her genital muscles now that the Dao Strings are within them, she uses her soul force to maneuver the strings in concert along Zagreus’ shaft.

When Zagreus feels his sister’s muscles dance and squeeze him rhythmically, his eyes widen and he groans as he struggles not to cum while pulling himself out. Nuwa smiles and thinks with pride, ‘I’m back in business, baby!’

She allows him to pull most of his penis out, but before he can escape her depths, she clamps down and pulls herself up with him. Her snakes curl around him lazily and their lust-addled heart-eyes look at each other. The scene is set. She leans in and kisses him softly while transmitting, “You were being considerate by trying to pull out, weren’t you, Zag? That won’t be necessary.. I want it all inside. Paint my womb white, big bro.”

Neither of them could hold back anymore after that. After the past year of being teased by Nuwa, fantasizing about her, and then getting rebuffed when she takes no notice of his advances, he is at his limit. He spews like a fountain into her. Nuwa also cums hard onto her brother’s divine dick. Zagreus’ soul strength, quantity of semen, and the love they have for each other ensure that it is the most glorious orgasm she ever has in her entire life.

The strings soak up the LEE and even hook onto some of Zagreus’ Authority. This unintended action turns out to be a mistake, because their Father, who had been working at his desk, immediately turns his attention to the new leech upon his Authority.

Hades peers through his Authority for the new breech and spots Nuwa making an ahegao face on her brother’s shoulder. They are not even naked and there is both male and female cum leaking profusely out of Nuwa’s pussy, which Zagreus’ slightly softened penis is still all the way inside. His dumbfoundedness makes way for rage and he shouts angrily, “DAMNED BRATS!”

The entire House of Hades quakes with the sound of his voice and Zagreus immediately dashes in his panic. He goes from kneeling on the bed to standing in a running position with Nuwa still skewered on his erection. This is the first time his dash had pulled along another person with him!  He does not even have a chance to wonder why this is the case or be guilty about his flight or fight responses causing him to leave Nuwa behind, because he knows they are both in deep shit. She soon transmits to him while he continues dashing, “Zag, run! I don’t know what Father will do when he figures out my memories came back.”

Hades teleports into the room leaving a blaze of fire and sulfur in his wake. His 3m (10 ft) tall form towers over his children. “GET BACK HERE, UNFILIAL WHELPS!” He takes one step in the direction Zagreus is dashing and Casts with the bloodstone on his shoulder. His Authority transforms the seemingly normal stone into a homing fiery skull with ominously glowing green eyes and mouth. By now, Zagreus has chain-dashed into the training room and grabbed the Eternal Spear. Nuwa also grabs the Heart-Seeking Bow with a few of her snakes.

Zagreus is actually faster than his Father with how accomplished he is at dashing. Hades has spent too long sitting at a desk and not practicing his combat. As the homing skull approaches him, Zagreus gets a strong feeling from his link to his Father’s Authority that this is not a normal magical blast that he can cancel out if he attacks it with his spear.

He dashes out of the way and the skull is going too fast to correct course. It crashes into the wall as Zagreus finishes his double dash out of the way. He dodges the skull itself, but the deadly-looking green glow floats outward in all directions from where the skull shattered on the wall like a ripple upon a pond.

One of Nuwa’s snakes gets caught in the green wave and rapidly decays into bones and ash. Zagreus feels Nuwa’s pain through the mental link and feels righteous fury when she screams out loud, but knows he is no match for his Father, so he times his dash carefully to go through the thin wave as it passes by him.

Nuwa had already learned her lesson and tightened all her snakes around him. This whole time she remains stuck to his body with his dick inside her. There are cum drops all over the path they took from their room to the training room! She cannot get off even if she wanted to, because she is not sure how the dash-along trick works!

This short delay of Zagreus having to wait for the wave to time his dash past it allows Hades to catch up. For this Chthonic God, killing his children is no more than a session of discipline. He raises both of his palms at them and fires a thick laser, which resembles lava more than it does light, that gives Zagreus no chance to dash out of the way. The eyes of the incestuous couple shrink as they can practically imagine it melt through their bellies without any resistance when an shadowy barrier appears in front of them. The lava-laser halts in its tracks, releasing loud burning sounds upon its violent contact with the Night. Nuwa, who had begun to cry out of the fear of her Father and the pain at losing one of her snakes, happily shouts, “Mother!”

Hades shouts, “Nyx!! You condone this debauchery? And what have you done to my daughter?!” Zagreus does not wait up. He knows better than to get between two Gods. He continues chain dashing to escape according to the earlier plan. Hades snorts loudly and ends his attack when he sees them make it out of the House. He turns his head and narrows his eyes at his domestic partner who has opposed his parental methods from Day 1. Nyx floats in the short hallway that connects Zagreus’ room with the training room with her perpetually calm face.

Hades pivots his body to face Nyx and extends his right arm and hand. A vicious purple trident flares into being upon that hand, summoned by his Authority. Nyx frowns when she sees him point his weapon at her. He declares imperiously, “No more games, Nyx. What have you done to Nuwa?”

A tense silence follows. Nyx maintains her small frown and shortly after shakes her head with a hint of displeasure, “Hades, what will fighting solve? I would crush you and you would be revived from the pool. For millennia, I tell you to learn to control your temper. Has Cerberus not damaged this House enough? Do you intend to throw a childish tantrum as well?”

Hades growls, “Get to the point!” but slams the butt of his spear on the floor, which indicates that he is leaving his combat stance.

The frown leaves Nyx’s face and she states, “What’s done is done. The Outsider and your daughter are now one and the same. I borrowed the Primordial Originator’s power to accomplish it, so it is impossible to separate them. That was your daughter’s Fate.”

“Blood and darkness!” shouts Hades as he stomps with one foot, shaking the entire House again. He points at Nyx and says, “I know you have ways to reign in those three daughters of yours. They’ve gone too far this time!”

Nyx clarifies, “I have my ways with the Fates, but not on this matter, Hades. The aforementioned seal of Chaos excludes the Outsider’s soul from a defined Fate. Even if I had erased her memories, they would return when the seal opened. Did you think that the naive consciousness of your daughter would survive that cunning Outsider’s vengeful wrath? Do not be naive. This was the only way to save her.”

“Graaauhhh!” shouts Hades before disappearing in a plume of fire. He reappears next to his desk, which he bangs with both hands, startling Cerberus into barking.

He forcefully calms himself down to reassure his trusty dog, “Ah.. It’s alright, Cerberus. Haahhh.. That damned boy is getting on my nerves again.”

Cerberus whines pitifully in reply, since he likes Zagreus.

Hades plops on his chair and shakes his head, “I don’t see what you see in him. He lacks the cheerfulness of Hypnos, the diligence of Thanatos, and the cuteness of Nuwa. Hahh.. Nuwa. Blast it all. The luck of that damned boy.”

 

(A/N: Hades blaming everything on Zagreus, RIP son.)

16