Chapter 147 – The Normality Ring
505 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto is afraid that the jig is up and that he will be attacked, or worse, Ino will scream for Azula, who will tell his mom!

Ino looks at him with her beautiful pale blue eyes and says with annoyance, “Stop distracting me, I almost made it splash.”

Naruto cums violently at how hot it is to be scolded for something entirely irrelevant to his deviant actions by the hottest girl in school, who is bottomless in front of him. He has no idea how the fuck this Normality Ring works, but he absolutely loves it! His cum lands on Ino’s bare midriff, thigh, and hip. Although slightly regretful that none lands on her vagina, Naruto is incredibly aroused when her only reaction is to wipe the semen away along with her pee with a water jutsu.

Ino states with a haughty voice, as if she is the most popular girl in school addressing the school loser, which is not too inaccurate, “Humph, I know this is normal for you, but it’s my chakra that goes to waste when you cum all over me. The least you can do is find someone like Hinata who wants that gunk all over her.”

Naruto quickly says, “Sorry.” Before resuming his speechlessness. ‘Incredible. Hinata and Ino only object to my actions when I directly inconvenience them. The entire time I was here, she was aware of my presence, but she treats anything I do as normal. Hang on.. isn’t the Yamanaka clan known for being well-versed in mind arts? If one reads my mind, I’m not sure if I could get away with all of this! What if they find a way to take my Normality Ring!?’

Naruto immediately wipes himself off with a clump of nearby fallen leaves and puts his penis away.  What is even scarier is that there had been thousands of years of cross-breeding between clans. Lots of shinobis might have the Yamanaka bloodline, but keep these sorts of abilities that do not display externally as trump cards.

Naruto had heard that Itachi, Sasuke’s brother, had awoken his second Sharingan and revealed his Yamanaka bloodline during his first mission years ago when his team had come across a tailed beast that had been injured by Suna, a shinobi town to the southwest of Konoha. No one would have known he could read minds if he hadn’t been forced to use a complex thought-enhancement jutsu that no teen could learn at that age without a bloodline affinity to help his teammates escape. Naruto decides not to go too far with the Yamanakas or people he is wary of before he has a better idea of the Ring’s capabilities.

He walks over to another patch of woods to see Hinata pulling her panties up over her bushy snatch. Comfortable that Hinata poses no threat to him, he comes up right beside her and says, “Nice pussy, Hinata. It’d look even better if you trimmed it or got rid of the hair entirely, though.”

Hinata blushes and replies timidly in a soft voice as she finishes pulling her pants up, “Thanks, Naruto. It’ll be terribly embarrassing, but I’ll consider it.”

Naruto smiles and says, “Good.” Then he asks, “How does it make you feel that I jacked off to Ino’s vagina just a minute ago?”

Hinata says, “Hm? Nothing, of course. That’s normal. Did you expect me to feel mad or jealous? Hehe! That’s silly. You can jerk off to anyone you want. Um.. Be careful about touching them or where your cum lands though.”

Naruto immediately gets hard again hearing the typically shy and prude Hinata casually discussing how normal it is for him to engage in this depraved level of sexual deviancy. He finds her particularly suited for this role, so he says, “Hinata, I like you a lot. Will you be my secretary and keep track of all my sexual conquests?”

Hinata’s pale face and neck go fully red in a deep blush and her eyes tear up. She quietly says, “Yes.. I like you too, Naruto.” Before running away as far as she can.

Naruto scratches the back of his head and innocently chuckles. He walks back to the meeting point and everyone is waiting for him while Hinata is still blushing.

Azula narrows her eyes with suspicion since she smells something strange. She waits for everyone to get back and then confronts her target of suspicion. “Ino.. what did you do in the woods just now? Why do I smell semen on you?”

Ino scowls and makes no attempt to cover up the truth, “That idiot, Naruto, jerked off to me peeing. His cum got all over me, but I cleaned up as well as I could. It’s his fault! If he had shot it in my mouth, I could have swallowed it and not have had to clean up at all.”

Shikamaru and Sasuke go from being dumbfounded that Ino had male semen on her to snickering in amusement at Naruto’s stupidity. The moment Naruto is associated with the semen on Ino, it all becomes.. normal. Kakashi states in Naruto’s defense, “There’s two sides to every story, right? I’m sure he was just making sure Ino’s breath doesn’t reek of cum. Don’t be too hard on the poor guy.”

Azula sighs with relief that nothing untoward had occurred. Although she has a faint feeling that something is off, she puts down most of her worry. She has a job to make sure that the kids don’t have sex. Naruto jerking off onto Ino’s body is entirely acceptable.

Just to reiterate the point, Azula declares with a hard tone, “Even though you are out of town and experiencing more freedom than you would back home, there is no excuse for you to fool around. The rules are that you cannot have sex until 18 and I intend to enforce them with severe consequences for any violation. That goes for all of you! There are underlying reasons for this arbitrary age limit. Let me list a few. You are not mature enough to express proper consent. You might be manipulated to express such consent due to naivety. Lastly, this rule serves a role in protecting against child sexual abuse.”

Naruto notices that Azula specifically avoids him when she looks at each student. Feeling bold, he asks for clarification, “Azula-nee, does that include me too?”

Azula turns her goggle-clad face to him and narrows her eyes once again. Every time she looks at Naruto, something feels off to her. She slowly says, “No.. it would be normal for you to fuck.. wait.. hang on.. something about this doesn’t feel right. You know what? I’m going to make a special exception to the norm and ban you from sex too. As normal as it is for you to be a horndog, it’s time you start focusing on your talents for wind jutsu.”

Naruto groans out loud with frustration! ‘I shot myself in the foot by asking! She would have been fine if I kept my mouth shut, went somewhere private for the next bathroom break, and fucked Hinata! Everyone would have been! Gahhhh!’

The others in the team appear shocked that Azula would interfere with Naruto’s normal behavior to that degree, but considering she is one of the people in charge, they do not fuss. After getting over the initial shock, Ino is happy and Hinata is sad. Eventually, the other three men in the group shrug. Shikamaru and Sasuke feel bad for Naruto, while Kakashi figures that Azula is doing a favor for Kushina by keeping a close eye on the kid.

Frantically considering his options, Naruto charges his Normality Ring with chakra again. It lights up immediately this time. Seeing it light up, he wonders if it is more powerful when it is lit. He asks, “Are you sure about that Azula-nee? I really want to have sex!”

Azula scoffs and says, “Yeah, I bet you do, but I’m saying you can’t. Not for the next two years, however normal the others in town would consider it. Kushina and I will make sure of it.”

Naruto grits his teeth and makes a ferocious face at Azula while pouring his chakra into the Ring. He refuses to put off his dream for that long! He shouts with his eyes closed trying to concentrate all of his focus on the Ring, “It is NORMAL for me to fuck Hinata whenever I want!”

All of a sudden, the Ring’s glow brightens in intensity and then vanishes altogether. Naruto has his eyes closed so he does not notice this nor does he notice the eyes of everyone on the team glaze over for a split second. He silently waits for Azula to yell at him or hit him for insubordination. He peeks one eye open and finds that everyone has ignored his last statement. One thing has changed though.

Hinata walks over and hugs his arm to her breasts with a shy, tender smile on her face. No one pays any attention to this sudden change of her personality or in the relationship dynamic. Azula does not call them out either. More curious about the situation than aroused at how his arm is buried in Hinata’s pillowy boobs, Naruto opens his eyes and whispers, “What’s going on?”

Hinata replies casually, “You weren’t paying attention? You didn’t miss much, darling. Azula was just discussing how the others aren’t allowed to have sex, but that doesn’t include us, of course.”

She looks dreamily at Naruto with her whitish-purple eyes and says happily, “You can fuck me whenever you want.”

 

(A/N: Short chapter, but there’s a lot to digest!)

11