Chapter 156 – Perversion Runs Deep
714 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsunade exits Jiraiya’s place with her anger vented several hours later. They had to take today’s extra-hardcore stress relief session to the Spirit Realm, otherwise the house would have collapsed and half the town would have heard them banging. Jiraiya’s physical body is resting peacefully, but his spiritual body is in bad shape.

Even the benefits of dual cultivation, some of which include slightly increasing internal chakra capacity, balance, and heterogeneity are not enough to make up for the sequelae of the vicious fuckings that Tsunade unleashes onto him. Nonetheless, he is exactly the kind of pervert who cares nothing of his own health and is happy to be used and abused as long as it involves those huge knockers.

Tsunade jumps back towards the Hokage Tower, skipping the first security check, but presenting herself for the Byakugan check. Transformation jutsus for the purposes of disguise are relatively easy, but imitating another’s chakra pathways and flows is extremely difficult. That’s why this checkpoint is necessary even for the Hokage.

One would think that the Byakugan-wielding guards are living cushy lives, getting a free pass to use their x-ray abilities to leer at nude girls every day. Unfortunately, this doesn’t work on Tsunade.

The guards normally take turns checking her in unenthusiastically, but the pudgy new guy on the team is curious why the others all wouldn’t want to use their Byakugan to peep at their bombshell Hokage with her permission. He volunteers! He walks out of the group and looks at Tsunade crossing her arms at him with impatience, then he activates his Byakugan.

Without even getting a chance to see past her clothes, he is immediately blinded by the intense glow of Tsunade’s chakra pathways, which also includes some of Jiraiya’s chakra since she just got back from dual cultivation. “Eek!” He abruptly closes his eyes and looks away. “It’s her.. it’s definitely the Lady Hokage.”

Tsunade says, “You must be new, eh? You guys should have warned him. Don’t mess around. Give his face and eyes a wash with cool water and have him rest them for 20 minutes.” The other guards pull away the temporarily blinded guy with relief that she’s not in a bad mood, otherwise she might have assigned them extra work or training for that blunder.

Tsunade enters her tower and goes to her office. “Have you two been waiting long?”

On the sofa, Lo and Li exit their meditation trance. Lo says, “Several hours, Lady Hokage. We don’t mind.”

Exhaling with exasperation, Tsunade walks over to her desk and sits on her swivel chair. She pulls a bottle of alcohol out of her drawer and says with a forlorn tone, “It’s just us. You can call me ‘little sis’ like usual. Big sisters, why have you put me in this position? What do you two know that I don’t?”

Lo looks at Li, prompting her to speak. Li says, “Sorry little sis, this was absolutely necessary. I sensed a shift in Fate this morning. When I looked at the stars, they confirmed my findings. A Child of Fate has been chosen by this World.”

Lo and Li sink into silence. Tsunade feels something unpleasant in the pit of her stomach, because she already has a clue who this Child of Fate must be, considering the person Li sent flying away from danger!

Children of Fate are well-documented by the Shinobi World from their studies on subsidiary worlds. The World’s Will generally chooses a teenager in puberty who has experienced a moderate degree of suffering, not enough for their psyches to be broken, but enough to motivate them to gain strength.

Thereafter, it provides the Child a slew of lucky opportunities, enough of which allow him or her to overcome any obstacles or enemies easily. The problem is that the Shinobi World itself has not had its own Child of Fate ever since the tailed beasts, despite the subsidiary worlds having them every 30-60 years, and sometimes multiple at once. The Sage of Six Paths is suspected to have been the last indigenous Child of Fate.

Tsunade pulls the cork off her liquor bottle and chugs the entire thing. She slaps the empty bottle onto her desk and shouts with both rage and disbelief, “You’re telling me that little fucking pervert is our only hope?!”

~ ~ ~

Zagreus had always been holding back on Nuwa. Her body is soft and delicate in comparison to Megaera’s rock hard body, which he has slowly gained the ability to do some real damage on. Neither does Nuwa have a Mirror of her own to strengthen her body with enough upgrades. So when he receives Nuwa’s permission to do ‘anything’, his lust rises exponentially. This causes the Dao Strings inside him to vibrate excitedly with his lowering inhibitions. They manage to artificially weaken his body, to facilitate the culmination of their true sexual desires.

After pouncing on Nuwa, Zagreus smooches her fervently. Their momentum causes them to roll along the floor, kissing all the way. They nearly roll onto a pressure plate spike trap, but Zagreus instinctively stops them. Nuwa whimpers at how close they had been and how much those spikes would hurt. Some of the traps are quite vicious. This one has the possibility of killing her instantly if one of the spikes had managed to go through her human head.

Zagreus smiles brightly and says, “You’re ok, sis. Your loyal knight is here!”

Nuwa hits him lightly and rubs her bare pussy along his fully erect shaft. “You could have stopped us earlier! I wouldn’t have been scared half to death.”

Zagreus rubs back and targets her clit with the veins on his cock. He presses his hand down on the pressure plate and the bed of spikes stab upwards a fraction of a second after he removes his hand. Nuwa screeches at the nearby spikes and whines, “Big Bro.. you bully!”

“Hahaha.. You were not much of a thrill-seeker in the past, huh?” Zagreus chuckles, “I’m very familiar with Death. Here.” He takes the Pierced Butterfly out of his bag and allows the hairpin to clamp onto one of the smaller, more cosmetic snakes on Nuwa’s head. The purple butterfly adds a cute touch to her appearance, which is somewhat out of place considering her usual sluttiness. He figures the cumulative damage bonus that is contingent on not getting hurt for a full chamber would help her more too, since he tends to take damage more often when she is present.

He pats her head and says, “Wear our Big Bro’s keepsake. Just think of pain as bringing you one step closer to home.”

Nuwa touches the pin and recalls how each time Zagreus dies, he falls under Thanatos’ Authority for a moment and they probably converse. ‘Even though Than is rarely home, they must be close after all this time. Pain is walking home and death is reaching it? The Underworld sure is wild.’

Zagreus rolls their bodies away from the spike trap and noticing her silence, he asks, “You really mean 'anything'?”

Nuwa returns her attention to Zagreus and smiles seductively as she resumes her edging. “Yes, anything. I’m not a fan of blood though, if you actually think involving spikes would be hot.”

Zagreus replies somewhat awkwardly, “Oh, of course not. Actually.. I’m not sure why, but I always wanted to tie you up.”

“Oh?” replies Nuwa, showing interest. She leans into his face and teases, “Did you want to collar me? Keep me all to yourself? Or maybe degrade me by ordering me to walk around naked on all fours and only allowing me to hiss instead of talk? I’ll try anything once, Big Bro.”

Zagreus couldn’t resist any longer, so he shoved his rod into her pussy and came hard after only a few thrusts. He was considering something fairly mild, but her willingness to indulge him had made his little brother very happy. His cum quickly fills up her womb and oozes out along with his thrusts, which keep going without pause and make sloppy slapping sounds. Nuwa remembers back to her first life when she whisked pancake batter, except now her cunt is the overflowing bowl, Zagreus’ cock is the violent whisk, and his delectable sperm is the batter.

+50k LEE, Total: 1675k LEE

Zagreus’ hard-on has not dissipated in the slightest, but he stops thrusting and pulls out a few minutes after he finishes cumming. This sex had been the best he had in his entire life. He had freely used the entirety of his available strength on his sister and the entire time, she has shown no pain.

Hera’s Authority helped with their compatibility. Nuwa felt pure pleasure even though she only had a single Dao String active. She had even felt an urge to be impregnated that she had to quash. The sex had been euphoric, but not enough for her to throw away everything and take a risk at a pregnancy when she could die in the next chamber. She could easily see it reaching that point though, if there had been more Dao Strings involved.

Nuwa notices Zagreus standing over her and admiring her body. She looks down and sees the beautiful scene that has captured his attention. Her thighs, butt, and entire lower belly area look like they are painted white from the excess spunk, some of which is still bubbling out of her slightly distended womb.

Nuwa playfully frowns, “You made such a big mess on the floor, but you didn’t get my face or chest!” She scoops up some of the cum streaming out of pussy and smears it on her tits. She cheerfully snickers and asks, “There, is that better?” before starting to lick her hand clean.

Zagreus gives up on admiring his sister’s insanely sexy figure. “You insatiable little minx!” He picks her up and slings her over his shoulder, eliciting an “Eek!” from her and ruining his paint job by unintentionally wiping a lot of it off onto his robes. He presses her up against one of the common sections of wall furnishings in the chambers of Tartarus. Specifically, a type of torture rack.

He holds her against the wall with a forearm under her breasts, both of which somehow managed to resist her full body weight, and clicks a set of wall-mounted prisoner cuffs onto Nuwa’s arms. Now she’s hanging off the wall much like a crucifixion pose. He pulls off her skimpy dress and leaves her fully naked. Nuwa ‘innocently’ complains, “Umm. Big Bro Zag, this pose.. it clearly displays my breasts and vagina. I’m embarrassed..”

“Hoho?” Zagreus interrogates her with disbelief, “Considering you no longer don underwear, I didn’t think you knew shame. You get off to it dontcha? Teasing everyone, even Father. Does it satisfy your ego? Does it give you a perverse sense of fulfillment?”

Nuwa’s eyes drip with lust and her forked tongue hangs out as shameful thoughts swirl through her head and she feels Zagreus trace his hands along the side of her breasts. “..Hnng. I need it..”

Zagreus closes in and his cock rubs against her clit and belly again. This time he won’t explode so soon. Nuwa arches her stretchy head to see past her tits and get a glimpse of the thing she wants at work. Tilting her head back up towards him with his hand, he commands, “Answer!”

Nuwa bites her bottom lip with frustration and says, “Maybe..”

“You can see my fantasies, right Sis?” states Zagreus ominously. He gives her some time as he begins tying up her body with her own hair-snakes, the smaller ones at least. Several of them prop up her breasts so they jut out even farther. He arranges some others to form a makeshift collar and thong. He doesn’t tie her snakes up tight so as not to hurt her. They all obey and lick his fingers as he does so.

Upon being unsealed earlier today, Nuwa tried and could not read his fantasies with her domain due to the difference in soul tier. Now that she has her Dao Strings inside him, it works quite smoothly, and she is promptly surprised that her brother’s adventurous nature extends towards sexual matters as well!

His topmost fantasy is sharing her, tied up, with their older brother Than! Then Aphrodite, then Hypnos, then Dionysus, then Ares, then Charon, and even Megaera! Nuwa gasps wondrously at how realistic the fantasy with Megaera is, to the extent that she can almost feel the pain of the whip cracking on her skin. Later, she can feel that bitch Meg’s rock hard glutes against her own ass while Zagreus interchangeably fucks them both.

Nuwa rapidly masturbates her clit on the shaft that her brother is making available to her. “Zag~! Haiiii!” Cumming violently, Nuwa relaxes her body as she cools down from the high. She looks at his naughty face with a lopsided smile, “You hunky freak! I want it. Let’s do it.. Let’s fuck them all!”

Zagreus’ eyes glow with delight and he dives in to kiss and grope her madly. “Yes! Mmm. I love you so much, babygirl. Sorry, I tried to hold back, but as soon as you said ‘anything’.. I couldn’t anymore!” He pushes his dick back inside her sopping wet pussy, displacing the hair snakes covering it.

Nuwa smiles adorably and kisses him back, feeling his length enter her tight cave. She says adorably, “I love you too, hubby.” Then her cute smile morphs into a devious smirk, “If we aren’t considered partners in crime yet, we will be soon.”

From some distance to their side, the siblings hear a familiar soothing voice ask, “You have been gone for less than a day, caused plenty of trouble, and are already planning more?”

Zagreus jumps upon hearing his Mother Nyx’s voice, causing his dick to go all the way up and enter Nuwa’s womb for the first time. Nuwa yelps out upon seeing her mom while at the same time experiencing deep penetration, which extends the aforementioned yelp from what would have been a simple, but surprised, exclamation of “Mom?!” to a surprised and rapturous “Moo00oo00uoo00uuum?!”

From her position above the ashes of a summoning circle, Nyx floats closer to her foster children before pausing at a respectable distance. She looks at them with the same gentle gaze that they’re used to. “It’s good to see you’re both doing well. Don’t mind me. Carry on. I will wait.”

 

(A/N: When your mom is a little too chill..)

13