Chapter 29
332 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kabanata 29

Keenan touched his shoulder, he had goosebumps. He didn't know why but he felt the aura from Shana and made him shiver. He sensed the power inside her, it was burning red, brutal yet gentle. 

'What is this…?'

He felt like he became sensitive to something. Keenan creased his brows as he looked at the two busy women arguing. 

After a few minutes, both women scoffed and set their eyes on him. Keenan jolted as he saw curiousness in their eyes. He felt like he was a cute kitten being looked at by predators. 

"Ehem, hello my name is Shana Pheon."

Shana coughed and extended her hand. Keenan looked at her hand and decided to shake her hand. Surprisingly, the feeling that he sensed earlier vanished. Shana sweetly smiled then she glanced at Captain Yora and rolled her eyes after seeing her partner grinning.

"Please, have a great time here."

"T-thanks."

Shana smiled again before leaving them, though she glared at Yora, it means they have to talk later. She had to manage the mercenaries who were scavenging the destroyed mobile ship. 

Captain Yora shrugged as she watched her partner going down to the ground. 

"Um… So what am I going to do?"

Keenan bravely asked and looked around. He saw people busy doing their jobs and he felt that he had to help them. Captain Yora glanced at him and touched her chin.

"Let's see… How about you eat first?"

"Huh?"

Keenan tilted his head. It was an unexpected reply. Captain Yora who saw his expression grinned and tapped his shoulder. However, the strength she put was enormous and Keenan almost thought that his shoulder dislocated again. He grunted. 

"Fufu, sorry sorry. I didn't think you will be this weak." Captain Yora giggled. It seemed like she didn't control her strength well.

'No, you're just too strong. I'm a Class-B and my body is tougher than you think.' Keenan said in his mind.

"You just survived a disintegration, we don't want that to happen again. You need to eat real food and don't try to take any N-core in the meantime. Around one week, I think."

As he listened to her, Keenan immediately understood what she meant. His body underwent a crumbling state last night. If he tried to eat an N-core, his body might dissolve again. Keenan scratched his head in embarrassment, he couldn't believe that he forgot that important factor. The Disintegration earlier made him lost his composure and focus, he was starting to show his expression. It seemed like he needed to rest his mind, he was tired and couldn't think straight. 

He couldn't believe that he lost his calmness. 

'I guess being shredded to pieces will really make you go crazy.'

He sighed, the pain was too much to endure that the only thing he could do was to scream. He promised that he will never do that again. This is the last time he would solely eat N-cores.

"It's fortunate that you fixed all your internal damages when you overcome the Disintegration."

Captain Yora added. Then she called a female mercenary to assist Keenan where he would rest. Before the female helped him, Captain Yora whispered something in her ears but Keenan was too far to hear it. 

Anyway, Keenan followed the female and took him to a nice and cozy room… Or so he thought. 

"… Are they kidding me?"

Keenan turned around and realized that the female already left. He was alone in a room. It was a nice and cozy room but it was obvious that someone was staying there. 

Keenan checked the room, the furniture, and even the bed. He deduced that this was a woman's room, a woman with H-cup size boobs. How did he know it? It was simple, there was a bra hanging around the wall!! It was a fiery one, with petals and frills. 

"Why does that woman put me here?"

Keenan gritted his teeth, he was being played. Captain Yora was playing with him.

"Why did she take me here? Huh, does she want a boy toy or something? Is it good that I'm legal now? Nevermind!!"

He sat on the chair. There was bread and biscuits on the table and Keenan didn't hesitate to eat them. He must eat food or else he would die. Keenan crunched the biscuit while observing the room. Then, he realized a major mistake. He found another bra on the bed and realized that it was a different size. 

When he further checked the whole room, he concluded that…

"Two women are living in this room."

He gulped the food. Then slammed his fist on the table. He was starting to understand what was happening. And he knew what was going to happen next. 

"… The question is, will I let it happen or not?"

He asked himself. He was quite experienced in this(?) in his past life. But in this current life as Keenan Corragio, he was inexperienced and a virgin through and through. He didn't even have a girlfriend because was too absorbed by getting stronger. He spent his whole fifteen years training to become a well-known Nightbreaker. 

Keenan was actually handsome and some girls tried to flirt with him. But Keenan didn't have time for romance, he was busy trying to reach his dream. He even turned down all of the confessions he received. He was not numb and knew that girls liked him so before things go wrong, he decided to turn them down. 

He didn't regret it. He had his own personal life that he wanted to carve his path into a masterpiece. And the most important reason why he turned down those love confessions was that he wanted to give his first time to Lexa.

It was shitty, sweet, promised that he said when they were younger... He wanted to keep that promise no matter what. To be honest, Keenan knew that his mind was fucked up whenever it was related to her. Keenan couldn't help it, he was in love. He sacrificed his youth just for the promise that he wasn't sure if she remembered. 

And right now, Keenan was in dilemma. Should he let himself get rape( this is purely based on his deduction)? Or escaped before something bad happen?

"… Let's go with the latter. I recalled that she asked me if I'm a virgin... then my deduction may be right."

He said as he nodded his head.

11