Chapter 3
274 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ava's POV:

As Grace and I ran home it started to rain. We'd just met Samantha at the store and everything seemed normal at first, that is until we noticed the thick metallic scent in the air then realized our clothes were soaked in blood. 

Grace started screaming and panicking, I tried to calm her down but she wasn't having any of it. I grabbed her hand and she reluctantly started following me as we quickened our pace and ran faster towards shelter. Something stopped us dead in our tracks. 

I'm sure we both had a frozen look of shock on our faces staring at whatever was in front of us. Dark figures covered in mist begin to rise from the ground. They almost looked like stone gargoyles from a classic fantasy game but something seemed far more sinister about them. 

I felt a chill run up my spine as one locked eyes with me, and it let out an earpiercing scream. It begin to charge towards me before something tall and large blocked it's path. The tall figure grabbed the gargoyle and snapped it's neck clean in half, hissing and speaking in a strange foreign language I'd never heard before. 

  The figure turned to face us and I gasped looking at its face. I couldn't exactly tell if it was male or female, their features were very androgynous. They had black flowing robes that covered most of its body, large yellow eyes, snow white hair and a sinister smile bearing a full set of fangs, their skin was paler than the recently deceased almost translucent. 

This entity.. Whatever it was I couldn't tell but it definitely wasn't human, smiled at me before leaning down so it was eye level with me. They started to speak in thick deep English voice. "Hello sinner, I am Abbadon The Destroyer, prince of hell and ruler of the abyss. the rapture has started but I can assure you no harm will come to you, once I win the war I will make earth a paradise." He flashed me a charming toothy smile, showing his fangs on full display. 

I shuddered as my eyes begin to glaze over, I felt like I could trust him for some odd reason. As I begin to grow drowsy I noticed white, glowing orbs dropping from the sky and slowly floating down. 

To my horror Grace begin to glow a similar, blinding white and her clothes turned to ash falling to the ground. She looked at me and smiled before rising up from the ground, slowly floating towards the sky, along with hundreds of others that looked just like her. 

They continued to rise as they passed the glowing white orbs in the sky, disappearing behind the thick, Dark Storm clouds. The Orbs started to descend before taking on a different form, they begin to resemble tall, glowing people with large feathered wings. Some had Spears and shields, lit ablaze with flames, others had curved swords and sharp looking disks with hilts. 

Abbadon turned his back from the winged people in the sky then smiled at me, he lowered himself to the ground and begin to stroke my blood covered hair, whispering in that foreign language he spoke moments ago. I begin to grow more drowsy and my vision was replaced with a thick, heavy haze. "Sleep well mortal, your fragile mind should not witness this." He whispered before I blacked out completely. 

8