Chapter 6
23.4k 26 208
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 6

Scarlett reached the dormitory for the female students, although she only used this room twice or thrice. She was always at the border so she didn't buy an apartment since she won't use it usually anyway. 

However, the room she had in the dorm was always maintained and she was the only one using it to give her privacy. She strolled on the walkway and she saw some new females, perhaps they were freshmen. She didn't give them another glance and continued walking to her room. 

She grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. She was surprised to see that her room was well maintained even though she rarely used it.

"Not bad. I guess, thanks, Athena." 

She nodded while appreciating the room. She found that nothing was unusual, the room was the same the last time she was here. Heck, even the erotica that she read last time was read was on her bookshelf. Yeah, Scarlett had hobbies too and she loved reading romance... with a lot of smooches... and others. Athena was a great maid for leaving it like that.

Scarlett was used to sleeping on the cold ground or stiff trees when she was in the wilderness hunting Aberrant, so she didn't say anything about the bed. She bent her neck and made a crackling sound. She closed the door and sighed in relief, it was another tiring day for her. 

Whenever she was in front of many people, Scarlett always acts perfectly. She didn't want to show any of her weaknesses. As a Robinson, she must be well behaved yet tougher to confront. She learned to hide her emotions and showed only her cold but sharp expression. 

"Phew…"

She stretched her shoulders and looked at her dress after. She was wearing a fitted mini skirt where her pearl-like knees were visible and her jet-black T-shirt gave her a tint of a classically modern look. She decided to change her clothes to a relaxing one.

[Note: I don't know what I'm doing with this one, your author is stupid in terms of female fashion. Heck, the only clothes I know are pants, shorts, underwear, and T-shirts.]

She was in her room alone and no one would tell her about the dress code. She looked at her closet and found loose shorts and a soft white T-shirt, Scarlett took them and started changing. Her naked figure showered by the moonlight, it was a pity that no one could appreciate her perfectly sculpted body. As she dropped her dresses, the necklace blindly shone because of moonlight. The necklace made her recall the face of her mother.

"Mom…"

Scarlett touched the necklace on her chest. This was the only item that her mother especially gave to her before she died. Scarlett put great importance on the necklace, she lightly clutched it.

"Mom, I'm going to be strong, please protect me."

After changing into breathable clothes, Scarlett looked at the refrigerator. Actually, Scarlett had a maid but she was in the main mansion right now and busy doing things. The maid was preparing for Scarlett's return. Still, her maid didn't forget to change the stocks in the refrigerator. It was filled with fresh products which made Scarlett nod in amazement. 

"Athena is really an impressive woman, she didn't even forget the yogurt that I like."

Scarlett took a certain brand of yogurt and a box of pizza out of the fridge. Yup, Scarlett loved pizza. Especially the Hawaiian pizza with lots of pineapple cubes on top. She loved eating it, she recalled how she and her childhood friend eat this food when they were young. 

Scarlett opened the box and inspected that the pizza was still good. She didn't have any issues with food, she could eat anything. Scarlett gulped the saliva in her mouth and quickly settled the pizza in the oven. She set the timer and waited as she opened her yogurt. 

She got a spoon and scooped the yogurt, she put it in her mouth and she squeezed her eyes as the sweet and sour attacked her taste buds. This simple eating of food made her happy. 

However, it seemed like her fun time would end, she didn't even have time to bite the pizza. Scarlett sniffed and caught an unusual scent, her head started to get fuzzy. Suddenly, a strong knock on the door made her jolt. She realized that something was strange and she immediately dropped the spoon and yogurt. 

The knocking became stronger and they started kicking the door just to open it. Scarlett's head was aching and she understood that something bad would happen to her if she fought them. Her dizzy mind thought of the best possible way she could do right now-- that was to escape. 

She aimed her hand at the window, she cast her sphere of fire and burned it. The wall disappeared and the night sky became visible. Scarlett didn't hesitate and she dashed. She jumped down the dormitory, her room was on the third floor so she didn't have a rough time landing. Her feet reached the ground and started running away. Her vision started to darken, her strength was dissipating but she didn't stop running. 

She had an idea why she was being targeted and it seemed like it would be going to be tough if she was caught.

"That man, he's crazy!"

She gritted her teeth as she trudged in the tricky trees near the dormitory. She knew that if she got out of these thick trees she would reach the park. In there, Scarlett was confident that it would be hard for them to abduct her in the place where many people were dating. 

However, she realized that she was already close to losing herself and she plummeted to the ground. It looked like the gas that she inhaled was potent, she easily lost her strength. 

"Huh? Scarlett, why are you here?"

Fortunately, a man appeared and saw her lying on the ground. A man who had fresh cuts on his face was walking in the depth. He was trying to detour thinking that the thugs he destroyed faces would call for help. 

Calix found that Scarlett Robinson was trembling and her eyes were unfocused. He bent and tried to check her but the shouting of men echoed which made him stop. 

"Guh..."

Scarlett grasped his hand tightly, Calix had a confused expression but he knew that something odd was going here. He glanced at Scarlett, the woman was breathing hard and her breath was hot. Calix understood that something bad would happen to Scarlett if he left her here. 

"I will get you out of here."

He looked determined despite the wounds on his face. He carried the defenseless woman and started escaping. While he did a heroic deed, Scarlett the woman he was helping, had mixed emotions. 

'Why are you here again, are you trying to help me?!'

Her heart was pounding, her body released heat that she was unknown of. She felt an itch in her heart and body as she put her head on his chest.

[Yeah, Scarlett is one of the abominations who eats pineapple on pizza.]

Pineapple on pizza?
  • Yes Votes: 545 43.3%
  • No Votes: 761 60.4%
Total voters: 1259
208