Chapter 378
1.3k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 378

Forgetting about Shoujo Ramune, the two of them started to get warmer. They made out and kissed each other, getting hickeys all over their necks. 

The night was hot, but the breeze that blew past them as it flowed around the house cooled the sweat on their skin. 

Esmeralda hugged his neck as she sat on his lap, grinding her crotch against his bulge.  Calix could feel himself getting aroused. Not a good sign. But he couldn't help it. A hot chick was lap dancing on him. A soft, gentle, but sensual lap dance. Of course Calix would get hard.

"Did Yuna bring you here?"

"Yes, then I sent her to a war-torn place to teach her a lesson."

"..."

Calix was shocked. 

Fortunately, Yuna was lucky and protected by the Plot Armor. She would never suffer as long as she had sex with Calix. 

"Forget her, let's have some fun." 

She giggled and pulled his clothes up. She started kissing his chest, making him ticklish but horny. 

"Hmmm~"

 She licked his nipples until they were hard. Then she started biting them gently, one after the other. She licked the tip and bit into it with a soft sucking sound that sent shivers down Calix's spine. His rod jolted up in anticipation of what was to come.

"Fufu, I felt your cock throbbing beneath me. Master."

"What can I say, you're so sexy."

"Let me help you."

Soon she was removing his pants, exposing his cock. His heart pounded in anticipation. 

"Haaa... I really love your smell."

Esmeralda's lips were inches away from touching the tip.  

Just as he thought she was about to kiss the tip, a portal materialized... 

"Huh?"

Esmeralda and Calix were both shocked. Calix subconsciously looked at his phone and realized that no one had texted him.

"Then why is there a portal? Did Yuna forget something and come back?

His hard member gradually lost the will to stand up. 

"That woman..."

As for Esmeralda, her eyes were cold and dark. As a woman, she realized that her rivals had appeared. 

Just as she expected, Scarlett, Kimberly, Yuna, Marianne, and Nikki appeared! Complete attendance!

But wait, there's more. The door opened and Lou appeared. Everyone was there! Royal Rumble! 

Except for Athena, who had been gone for almost a year, every woman showed up at his apartment. 

"..." 

Calix was stunned and looked at them all. He swallowed as he realized something, he had to fight a battle he would definitely lose. 

"You thought you could spend time with Calix alone? Hah! Bitch, we will never let you do that. I talked to them and they agreed to pussyblock you, President Esmeralda Margaret~" Yuna had a devilish grin on her face as she watched Esmeralda's expression. The President was clearly mad. 

"I see."

The President nodded her head. She laughed. What a joke. No one could defeat her one-on-one, so they tag-teamed. 

Esmeralda was the strongest opponent and everyone decided to work together to defeat her. Yuna and Scarlett even talked to Lou to help them fight Esmeralda. 

Now let the battle begin. 

"Huh? What is going on here?"

Calix was the only one who was confused. He had never expected to see them all together. 

After all, Calix was no fool. 

He knew that they hated each other and that they preferred to have sex with him without being disturbed. But tonight they were together. 

"I don't feel safe right now."

He muttered. 

"I'm sorry Calix, we have to prove ourselves to you," Esmeralda said. 

"She's right. The only way to determine the winner is to make sure you are satisfied. May the best woman win." Scarlett licked her lips and took off her dress. She was wearing a bikini. 

"What? So I have to choose the best and she will be the winner?"

"That's right."

Everyone started to take off their clothes. Each one had a unique bikini, and Calix could not help but swallow a mouthful of saliva. 

'If I'm not dead after this, my hips will probably be broken.'

..........

......

...

"Ah! Yes! Baby~ I love you--!"

Kimberly moaned with no shame as she bounced her ass on his cock. Her pussy was creamy on his cock, like Oreo cream. 

"Yes~ Yes~ Yes~ Fuck~~"

 She was very eager to please Calix and the woman was not shy about showing it.

"Kimberly..." Calix grunted. 

"Come inside me," Kimberly cried as she gyrated her hips excitedly. Her glasses were gone and her real emotions were destroying her. 

"Auugh auugh augh ah--!"

Her pussy gripped his cock tightly as she moved up and down. 

Calix could do nothing but grit his teeth. His two hands were busy fingering the other women... 

 His dick was still hard, but his balls were already completely wet, like watermelon juice.

He could hardly control himself. The pleasure was overwhelming. The women working him hard were in ecstasy. They played around as if they didn't care what happened, but they knew the truth - Calix is the best. 

His fingers alone made them come. 

"Oh shit!" Marianne moaned while sitting on Calix's face. 

"Fuck!" Yuna squealed. Calix's fingers were motorboating her pussy. 

His mouth and fingers made them come. It was amazing how he could make them scream loudly, even though they weren't doing much. Their loud cries were the most intense he'd ever heard.

"Aaahhh! Ugh!"

"Yeah~ Yeah... Come inside me, baby!" Kimberly was already in tears as she came again and again. She pinched her own breasts as she went crazy, making her moan with pleasure.

"Ahah~ Aaahnn!"

She tried desperately to control herself, but she could not. She came, screaming her orgasm loudly into Calix's ear. She squeezed his penis as hard as she could.

A few seconds later she giggled and stood up, letting the cock escape from her pussy. 

Then another woman came in, Marianne was already losing herself.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm doing this because I don't want to lose. Not because I like you or anything." She said as she dropped her pussy on his glistening cock. 

 Her body jerked off his cock while Calix's face was red from too much pleasure. 

"I think he's enjoying it already," Yuna grinned.

16