Chapter 379
1.1k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Shout out to ASTROBOY and Dimanikus E!]

Lucky 379

"Fuck!"

Without realizing it, he let out a growling grunt. 

Marianne stroked his cock with her tight pink pussy. With a bright red face and gleaming open eyes.

A super beautiful girl stroking his oversized dick to get his cum inside her. 

"Calix~ Huhuu!"

Marianne screamed as she worked her booty to give him the best pleasure. Her attitude was long gone, just a bitch in heat. 

Calix wanted to grab her, but his hands were busy as well. Two vaginas shook eagerly around his fingers. 

 So many muscles were contracting around them. 

"Fuck this shit!" He said, joining their rhythm. 

"Ahhh--! Ahhn~" Marianne replied moaning. 

Marianne wasn't going anywhere. She was an extremely horny woman. Calix could tell by the way she was writhing around. And squealed. And moaned so damn much. 

The women around him were doing their best to come. Some were busy with his fingers, while others were using toys to orgasm. One thing was clear, they were fucking horny.

"Oh, God! Oh, dear Lord! Thank you for giving me this cock! I love it so much~~ Ngggnnhh!" Too much dicking made Marianne grateful. She began to pray to the Almighty for the hard cock that was plowing her. 

 "Oh God, please fuck my pussy. Yes! Fucking do it!" Marianne screamed at the top of her lungs.

Marianne was like the most erotic prostitute in the history of prostitution. She had no inhibitions and was ready to be the sluttiest whore.

Her blonde hair was already soaked with sweat, her breasts bounced up and down with no destination. 

"Cumming!! Cummmiiing~~"

A few strokes later, Marianne reached her orgasm. She trembled on his cock and squealed.  But then her breath came out fast, shaky, and she fell back onto his chest.

This was her reaction after they fucked. Her lips would curl and her eyes would get misty. It was adorable as hell. Even Calix himself enjoyed watching her blush.

Then his thrusts slowly slowed down after the woman became weak. Unfortunately, his cock didn't release the white stuff. 

"My turn... Calix, I'll do my best to make you feel good." Nikki was already naked. The tall woman almost blocked his view, he could not even see the ceiling.

Fortunately, the view in front of him was not bad. He could see her tanned ass slowly descending on his glistening cock. She began to ride him, her fat ass slapping and echoing against his crotch. 

"Mmm~ This cock fits me perfectly~," she said. She was not lying. 

Calix was definitely a 'big' man. The head of his thick cock slid in and out of her pussy with juicy resistance.

"Ooohh~ Oohh~ Uuhh~"

Nikki's tits were hanging down and her body was still sweaty from watching the sex sessions. Calix's balls were covered in a thin layer of sweat as well.  But there was no discomfort.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

They had both enjoyed the intimacy of their relationship.  But now there was an urgency that drove them both to climax.

His big cock continued to move in and out of her tight vagina. It felt very good.  The two of them shared something and it felt very special.

"Fuck--!"

Overpowered by his harem, Calix could do nothing but cum. His hips shook as he moved like a beast, pounding on Nikki. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes~~ Calix~ You can break me all you want!!! Break my pussy!! Break me~~"

For a quiet woman, Nikki moaned like a bitch.  Every part of her body was shaking with excitement and ecstasy. Her voice grew hoarse as she continued to scream with pleasure.

"Guuuuhh~~"

Calix was sweating profusely. Not only from exertion, but also from the heat of their intertwined bodies. They were both equally exhausted from their session of intense lovemaking. 

Unfortunately, this was only the beginning.

"... Calix came in Nikki!" Kimberly was stunned as she noticed the white, thick cum oozing out of Nikki's pussy. 

"What? I can't believe it!" Marianne was shocked. She did her best and gave Calix the best fucking, but he didn't come inside her! 

Not fair! 

"Now Nikki has first place," Esmeralda added. 

"This..."

Nikki was still exhausted and shaking when someone spread her legs. It was Yuna, the crazy one. 

"Let me have a taste!" Yuna was excited. 

"No! Calix gave it to me! He wants to pump a baby into me!" Nikki fought back, treating his sperm like a treasure to be taken care of. 

"But I want some too!" Yuna complained.

"You don't need it!" Nikki insisted. She really didn't know what to do when Yuna showed her true face. The girl was a real demon and the more she showed her evil nature, the worse Nikki felt.

"You don't understand!" 

"Yes, I don't!"

While the two were busy fighting over his seed, another woman straddled Calix. But this time the woman was facing him.

"These girls are immature, I need to show them what a mature woman really is." Esmeralda giggled and bent over Calix. 

As she inserted his cock into her vagina, she gave Calix a sweet French kiss and licked his tongue. 

"Fufu, do you like it?"

"Yeah." He nodded. 

"Uhhh~"

Esmeralda started gyrating her pussy on him like a nice massage.  Her movements were slow and sensual. As she went deeper, the woman's wet mouth pressed against his cheek, sucking his skin.

"Oohhhhh~~"

He tasted of salt and mint. They kissed aimlessly, licking like crazy. 

-- Slush slush slush~

 As his tongue explored her lips, a sweet scent of vanilla entered his nostrils. He truly loved her scent. 

 It had something unique about it.

It reminded him of his mother. His mother smelled like the flowers they planted in the garden. Maybe he really missed his mother. After all, Esmeralda gave off motherly vibes. 

She might hide it, but Calix could feel the gentleness from her.  As if she was protecting him.

When she pulled away, she gave him a little peck on the nose. "You're so handsome, Calix~" she complimented.

He couldn't help but blush at her words.

++++++

[Visit my Patreon if you want to read more:]

- 115 advanced chapters of TOFD

- 89 chapters of MNPOTS(COMPLETED)

- 89 advanced chapters of RDD

- 102 advanced chapters of HWI

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki

12