Chapter 380
976 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Shout out to Swaroop S, Reggie D, and Jacob B.]

Lucky 380

"Phew..."

Calix breathed out after a long night of sex.  He was exhausted, but it had been worth it. His body might be covered in sweat and other fluids, but he felt refreshed and relaxed.

The women around him were tired. They slept naked.  Calix enjoyed watching them all. He could see their eyes closed as they drifted off into sweet dreams. They seemed so peaceful as they slept. Maybe the sex made them happy, and the smiles on their faces were there. 

He stretched and stood up. There was something he needed to understand. 

"Esmeralda."

With his naked body he went to the balcony where he saw Esmeralda smoking.

 "You should rest."

She took the cigarette out of her mouth and shrugged. 

"It's been a long night, but I'm a DemiGod, so don't worry. I can last longer than they can." She looked at him. Her eyes widened as she caught his gaze. 

"How was it? What did you do?" She was curious. 

He chuckled, "We had fun, didn't we?"

"Yes." She smiled. 

She looked at the skyscrapers. Her gaze was melancholy. Maybe she was remembering the past. After all, this place had once been her home. This was her land, the kingdom of the Elves. 

Calix approached her and stroked her hair.  The black hair fell over her shoulders. He pushed it gently aside. Her skin felt warm. He wondered why he had never noticed it before. How could one not notice such a sad woman? He kissed her shoulder. 

"You're beautiful."

"Hm."

It was hard not to look. Her beauty was incomparable. If someone told him what it was like to touch her... He would answer soft, soothing, and warm. 

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to rest."

"I know." She turned her face to him and smiled. "You were amazing, Calix. Even the girls couldn't match your performance."

He sighed, "Don't talk about them."

Tonight was definitely an experience he would never forget. He didn't even have time to breathe. 

"Fufu, they even sat on your face."

"Yes, you joined them too."

"I know you like what I did. When I sat on your face, you quickly licked my pussy."

"Of course..." He smiled and rubbed her neck. 

"Esmeralda, you must be happy."

"I know, but I can't." She closed her eyes. 

Calix realized something incredible earlier. Esmeralda's aura was dark orange, not red. 

When he saw her aura, his stomach churned and he wanted to punch himself. He realized that Esmeralda had been suffering all along. 

"It's strange to see you acting like this, Master. Usually you punish me."

"Hm, I just want to say that I love you." He replied. 

"I..." Esmeralda closed her eyes. She was silent for a second. A single tear rolled out of her eyes. 

"I love you too. But I have to do this, I can't live if I don't."

"I know. I know you will not stop even if I stop you. You're different from the others, your will is stronger. No one can break your resolve," he hugged her tighter.  "I just want you to know that I'm here for you."

"Thank you," Esmeralda smiled through her tears. She pressed herself closer to him. She sobbed weakly. 

Calix learned that Esmeralda was not the woman he thought she was. It was all bravado. Deep inside, she was weak and scared, probably tired as well. But she had to take her revenge, or else she would hate herself.

Calix hated himself for not realizing it sooner. He even had to use the monocle to see Esmeralda's true heart. 

'I am an asshole.'

He had a simple wish. He wanted everyone to smile. 

After a moment, he let go of her and said, "Let's go back inside."

She looked at him for a moment and nodded slowly before walking away. As soon as Calix turned around from her, Esmeralda muttered. 

"By the way, I received a message earlier. It's important, so you must listen."

Her weak side disappeared and the President of Dellia returned. 

"I am all ears."

"I have a mission for you and Shoujo Ramune. Don't worry, I've already talked to Shoujo about this mission."

Calix just nodded.

"Your mission is to attend this secret meeting. It's a meeting organized by criminals and hidden organizations. There's a possibility that you'll find something important, maybe about the upcoming war and the Dark Elves."

Calix had bad feelings when he heard that Esmeralda was determined to start a war. But he listened to her seriously. 

"To be honest, Shoujo is enough to handle the mission, but I'm afraid of the danger she might face. So I need someone like you, your ability is simple but powerful. You can protect her."

"I will do my best." Calix decided to accept the order. After all, he needed more clues about the Dark Elves. 

"Beware of the Triad."

"What? I thought the Triad was just a myth?" Calix was shocked. 

The Triad was a famous thing in the underground world. It was said that they were the kings who controlled the criminals. 

"No," Esmeralda chuckled. "I assure you, they are real. The Triads are three DemiGods who have powerful authority over the underground society. There is information that they will be attending the meeting, so you must be vigilant."

"I will do my best."

"Good. Now let's kiss. If you think you can escape after consoling me, you are wrong. You just made me horny." She pulled him weakly closer. 

Calix shrugged. He kissed her lips and licked them.  The kiss went deeper. He enjoyed it. He enjoyed making her smile again.

"Thank you, Calix."

Her greatest joy, her happiness.  

He loved making Esmeralda happy because he knew how lonely she was. The fact that her happiness came from him was proof of her love. 

13